DOA5LR Screenshots

I don't give a fuck about DOAX3 when you have the following month a game like Sexy Beach Premium Resort XD Let the wankers of PS4/XONE buy the crap DLC's and leave the PC players play like grown ups. Don't stop the modding guys!

i'm waiting for that game too. But i'll definitely get doax3 also since it's been awhile since doax2 and no need to diss out console players and i have nothing against them since i own all, we are all gamers here nothing more :-/

Cyric, (or Cedric haha) you need your own thread buddy, I'd hate to think of some of your creations being missed cos they're buried in a screenshot thread! Great looking Tina, and princess Helena is gorgeous too, these deserve their own place to live where they're easy to find for folk that don't read this forum as obsessively as I do lol. Thanks for sharing anyway! Gratefully received!

Cyric, (or Cedric haha) you need your own thread buddy, I'd hate to think of some of your creations being missed cos they're buried in a screenshot thread! Great looking Tina, and princess Helena is gorgeous too, these deserve their own place to live where they're easy to find for folk that don't read this forum as obsessively as I do lol. Thanks for sharing anyway! Gratefully received!

Yeah, I plan on making that thread once Ive made a few more outfits. I'd rather keep it a low key thing for now.

This is not really a screenshot but I thought it was too cool to not share here.

Beware! For what you are about to witness defies all laws of physics (yes, even by DOA standard)

Behold the power of infinite bouncing boobs!

link removed - please go to this link for a new version of the video http://www.loverslab.com/topic/46068-doa5lr-screenshots/?p=1283141

Who needs soft engine when we can get boobs that don't stop bouncing even when she's standing stil!? :blush:

This is not really a screenshot but I thought it was too cool to not share here.

Beware! For what you are about to witness defies all laws of physics (yes, even by DOA standard)

http://www.mediafire...unce_honoka.mp4

Who needs soft engine when we can get boobs that don't stop bouncing even when she's standing stil!? :blush:

lol!  That's a little creepy right there...

Now that is a dream come true! :D  Who need soft engine and breasts mode when you have that?

I think there are still a few details to finish her,  her boobs have brought me a lot of headaches in the mold process.

Btw, thanks to Timmy, without him I couldn't have completed this mod.

Oops I was honestly under the impression that we weren't going to release anymore updates, lol.   Sorry!

it is a small taste of what's to come!? I don't think people care anyway, there's enough stuff floating around nowadays, but it's something we can call our own at the very least.

Hey timmyc!, why not a small mention to the creator sculptor of that Honoka mesh?

Man, it seems strange for me to say this :(

I thought it was still a secret :/

I think there are still a few details to finish her,  to be shared here later (it will happen).

Can't wait. :) The current one's out there are ok but it looks like you have the real deal goin on.

Oops I was honestly under the impression that we weren't going to release anymore updates, lol.   Sorry!

it is a small taste of what's to come!? I don't think people care anyway, there's enough stuff floating around nowadays, but it's something we can call our own at the very least.

Oh we care alright. Apart from the fact that most folk can't find the others there are around without going to more extreme lengths than is usual, you guys spent a lot of time getting her shape right for her topless mod, and that counts for a lot. That perfectionist approach is valued by me at the very least, and I don't think I'm alone.

Oh we care alright. Apart from the fact that most folk can't find the others there are around without going to more extreme lengths than is usual, you guys spent a lot of time getting her shape right for her topless mod, and that counts for a lot. That perfectionist approach is valued by me at the very least, and I don't think I'm alone.

This.

Some people might be happy to just stare at anything so long as there's nipple involved, but there are a hell of a lot of us who truly appreciate the effort and attention to detail that goes into your mods.  I'll admit, I'm an absolute content whore.  I want as many costumes as possible, but only if they're high quality.  With all of the mods floating about, I've only got about 5 or 6 per character, if that, and you guys in this thread account for 90% of them!

Timmy and Saaf, your topless Honoka is still the "real deal" compared to those others out there, so of course we care about a full nude one of her by you guys. It will be the best Honoka mod for sure when you release it!

@ mrmojoisin & timmyc : I totally agree! I think theirs is the best overall body model for Honoka yet, and I've loaded 4 different topless and 2 different nude models (counting theirs).

@ timmyc: oh the possibilities! the obvious being removal of her bikini and leaving the semi-transparent shirt, but I see many more to come out of that pack, can't wait to get my hands on it and see if I can help out.

@ timmyc: oh the possibilities! the obvious being removal of her bikini and leaving the semi-transparent shirt, but I see many more to come out of that pack, can't wait to get my hands on it and see if I can help out.

Yep, lots of possibilities with this stuff.  You are right that See thru without bikini look is absolutely enticing.  The shirt will need some adjustment to account for the removal of bikini, though.

Kasumi Hotter Summer Bikini (or outfit?)

post-781013-0-35330600-1439670927_thumb.jpg

post-781013-0-97833800-1439670926_thumb.jpg

Yep, lots of possibilities with this stuff.  You are right that See thru without bikini look is absolutely enticing.  The shirt will need some adjustment to account for the removal of bikini, though.

Kasumi Hotter Summer Bikini (or outfit?)

You already have a mod prepared? Wow! Yup, I prefer it with the see thru T-shirt. Much much better!

Hey, can I join the beach party? :D

Very nice! Wish I had more determination to figure out how to do my own mods.  Guess i'll be patient and wait for TN to release those on PC in a  year or so :P

Here is a look I put together for Lisa. This is a bit darker than the Playboy-level stuff I usually go for, but I have loved the slave-Leia look since I was old enough to appreciate her hotness. Im pretty sure future Star Wars movies wont have anymore bikin-clad slave girls either :/

Ideally, I wanted the chains to trail behind Lisa and move independently etc, but to the best of my knowledge (and current ability) it is impossible to import those animations into the base tmc file (from either Ein or Rig), so I wrapped a chain around her left leg instead. 

The shackles and chains i made myself, the (re-colored) shoes are from Lisas Kylie Minogue hood outfit, earrings from her furry jacket one and the (re-colored) rose is from Helenas gray dress outfit. The rose I added because the outfit really needed some color.

I was going to go with bare feet (as it looks more like a traditional slave), but thought the overall appearance was more interesting with shoes on.

jb0jlZce1EQIN.jpg

jbdWIsVb618ki0.jpg

jAjjuIwuFi2ES.jpg

jF2O27l1TCAF2.jpg

jwd8TdCcihnOU.jpg

jbpXrMQ1gRSeen.jpg

CyricLisaShackles.rar