[Outdated] RaperS - ShadowRunner 1.32b

Not working on this any further, anyone who wants to can further modify, update or use this in any other way

Heavily edited version of xLoversRaperS plugin I made for myself.

PLEASE NOTE: WappyOne has taken over the updating and improving of this plugin. It is now outdated and it is recommended that you use the new version which you can find here: http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=15346

[spoiler=ShadowRunner's Original Release Notes]

There is no Chaos mode anymore, all npcs are set as possible attackers and victims at get go. So is player. You can turn off (fine tune) individual npcs with spell like before.

New settings menus:

oblivion201203161225400.th.jpgoblivion201203161226465.th.jpg

oblivion201203161226317.th.jpgoblivion201203161226386.th.jpg

Original settings are literal now there is no hidden attributes that totally mess them up like in original where was lots of strength, health and personality related formulas and in end what you set with settings did not work like you wanted. (Update RC4: added strength, personality, fatigue etc. as totally transparent adjustable settings now)

Victim Health: 0-100% , all rape attempts will fail if victim has more then this % of HP left

Raper Health: 0-100% , all rape attempts will fail if attacker has less then this % of HP left

Raper Responsibility: 0-100 , npc with responsibility higher then set number will not rape anyone (checked some npc responsibility values... guards are generally set to 100, bandits are set to 0, normal citizens are around 50, thieves 20 etc. --> so if you set this to idk 30 only characters with low "moral values" will rape)

Raper Must be stronger by: 0-100 , raper must have this much more strength then victim or rape attempt will fail (use very small numbers if you use this, 100 = never imo) ++setting of 0 turns this off

Victim Personality: 0-100 , all rape attempts will fail if victim has less then this personality (victim with low personality undesirable to raper xd)

Raper Personality: 0-100 , all rape attempts will fail if raper has more then this personality (raper is a friendly guy/gal)

Victim Fatigue 0-100% , all rape attempts will fail if victim has more then this % of Fatigue left (still has lots of energy and able to fight off raper)

Raper Fatigue: 0-100% , all rape attempts will fail if attacker has less then this % of Fatigue left (to tired to attempt a rape)

If you wanna use fatigue settings you probably want to also use Realistic Fatique or some similar mod, because in vanilla fatigue isn't used much.

--------------------------------------------------------------

These get evaluated after everything else.

(0 = never, 100 = always)

male --> Female : Chances that male rapes female.

female --> Male : Chances that female rapes male.

male --> Male : Chances that male rapes male.

female --> Female : Chances that female rapes female.

creature --> Female : Chances that creature rapes female.

creature -- Male : Chances that creature rapes male.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Rape Damage : Chance that victim gets random debuffs to atributes after rape for a while (0 = never)

Rape Steal : Raper Steals gold and items from victim (0 = never)

Rape Block Chance : If victim is blocking with shield, weapon, hands .. then this is the chance he blocks rape attempt by player or npc. ( 0 = never, 100 = always blocks)

Unsatisfied Raper : Raper gets buff after he rapes someone in original script so he can't rape anyone else till it wears off because he's satisfied. Here you can override that always or via chance. (0 = always satisfied, 100 = always ready for more)

Player Success Rate: 0-100% , This is you(player) vs NPCs. (10 means 10% chance to succeed when you cast rape spell)

Npc Success Rate: 0-100% , This is NPCs vs player or NPCs. (10 means 10% chance to initiate rape when they hit you or other npc with weapon)

From Behind Bonus: 0-100% , When raper tries to initiate rape from behind the victim (in original script does not matter if you sneak or not like people believe, only have to be behind the victim --> same here) it uses (Npc(or player) Success Rate + this bonus) for calculation. Also uses different pose.

If victim is staggered or getting up from floor it's like in original guaranteed success, but that is before gender formulas are run.

If you set Npc success rate to 5 % and male --> female to 5 % you get:

0.05 x 0.05 = 0.0025

0.0025 x 100 = 0.25 %

0.25% that male npc will rape a female he just hit. And you can go set even lower chances if you want.

This is to demonstrate this plugin can be setup for "role-play", "realism" etc. if you want to.

And with block = 100 thingy you can make it even a little "tactical". This aspect greatly improved in RC4 - now that you can set fatigue, strength settings you might need to use spell, enchanted weapons to bring victim's attributes down. You can also buff your own attributes via gear and spells to resist rape attempts on yourself.

Install:

- You need a clean save ! (untick all xLovers plugins launch Oblivion save, exit tick plugins, load)

- just replace original plugin with this one

Version:

>>RC1 beta

- initial release

>>RC2 beta

- fix for some settings reseting on game load

--> every time plugin loaded it checked settings value if they were 0 it set them to default

--> now it only sets default settings on first load of plugin (in clean save)

- fix individual settings menu

--> now player is bound by its settings as well

--> options now set correct setting

- cleaned plugin of all remains of chaos mode stuff, ie optimized it

>>RC3 beta

- creature-->female probability setting added

- creature-->male probability setting added

- ability to adjust settings by 1% added

- bottom cap of 5% on settings removed

- settings menus reworked

>>RC4

- fixed bug that let attack from back bypass all other settings

- fixed bug that prevented added bonus chance from back attack

- fixed bug with creature-->male/female not performing a check

- added several attribute checks and settings for them, they all turned off by default(in clean save! in dirty save first thing you want to do is adjust settings to possible values)

>>1.0 final

- raper personality attribute setting uncapped upwards

---> will be set to 255 in clean save or new game

---> manually set it to whatever you want if dirty save

---> I set no limit, but variable is of type short so don't put crazy big numbers here :)

- added another setting under Options that allows you to disable total bypass of other settings when target is staggered or knocked down ( realistic fatigue, deadly reflex and similar create lots of this and make rape happen very often )

---> 100 is default like original plugin and is a total bypass of other settings(except gender) when target is staggered or knocked down

---> if set to 0 it respects all settings except player/npc success rate

---> 1-99 If set to anything in between then the number represents chance that if the target is staggered or knocked down all other settings are bypassed (except gender)

>>1.1 beta

Details in this post

>>1.11 beta

- Min. Steal Price bottom cap raised to 10

--> lovers uses invisible clothes with value 0 to store values, those must not be taken or all goes to hell

- Min Steal Price labels fixed

- Inventory Steal fixed

--> was only stealing 1 item of same kind == if you had 2 identical swords it would only take 1

--> should now take all identical items when other conditions met

>>1.12 beta

- experimental gRape tweaks

- gRape abides by gender settings now

>>1.2 beta

- grape chance setting added

---> chance npc will join gRape

- small fix to original gBang script to check if raper is ready to prevent errors in extreme circumstances when raper leaves current cell just when rape starts or something similar

- 2 .ini files added

---> copy them to same place as .esp

---> edit them as you wish, all details from this post in the files

---> there is 2 of them so you can have 2 presets and switch easily when you want

---> you switch with last option in Master menus ingame

>>1.3 beta

- added ability to hand pick which animations to use for all possible gender and back/front combinations

---> Look at end of .ini files for details, it's all commented

---> I picked lots of animations from 1-95 that looked good to me for categories male->female back/front, female->male back/front (anims I picked are meant for females that don't grow dicks :P)

---> gay anims are set to same as above and need cleaning / better ones for sure

---> creature part is probably deprecated by Lovers Creature, but included in .ini

-in folder optional is plugin that changes keys for adjusting animations to numpad keys:

---> /, * stage, pose

---> 7, 4 up,down attacker

---> 1, 2 left,right attacker

---> 9, 6 up, down defender

---> Shift remains the same

---> load it after Lovers with PK.esp if you want to use it

---> it's for rev 91, compatibility with newer ones unknown!

- Recommended:

---> Lovers Creatures 1.4.1 by Donkey

---> New and Improved animation project 2.4 by Donkey

>>1.31 beta

- fixed critical bug with inventory steal

---> now should properly steal according to value you set (was ignoring set value and stole everything before)

- reversed gbang experimental changes

- use bed when target is sleeping fix

- when target does not know you are there = you are totally undetected, all other options are ignored and = success like in original

- optimization of main script

>>1.32 beta

- gRape looping fix

---> script stuck after few rapes against PC in gRape loop, should be fixed now

- fix to sleeping, undetected from 1.31b

- added alternative way to use Rape

---> via key (default N)

---> customizable in .ini

---> it isn't identical to spell initiated rape... because didn't find way to assign aggro to player, there is aoe aggro that makes everyone within 500 distance attack you on fail

- also added to .ini animation control for sleeping, undetected

---> sleeping might be overriden by lpk tho with default for bed use

Download: (you only need last one)

RC1: LoversRaperS.esp

RC2: LoversRaperS_Shadow_rc2.zip

RC3:

RC4: LoversRaperS_Shadow_rc4.zip

1.0 final: LoversRaperS_Shadow_1_0f.zip

1.1 beta:

1.11 beta:

1.12 beta:

1.2 beta:

1.3 beta: LoversRaperS_Shadow_1.3b.zip

1.31 beta: LoversRaperS_Shadow_1.31b.zip

1.32 beta: LoversRaperS_Shadow_1.32b.zip

Credits:

- whoever made original plugin

- Ashal for translating it into english

This sounds really good. However, I am reluctant to use it because it doesn't appear to use the RaperS Roleplay content (gang bang, equipment steal/drop etc). Correct me if I'm wrong though.

Equipment steal drop is controlled by:

Rape Steal : Raper Steals gold and items from victim (0 = never, 100 = always) so if you set this to 100 it's same as original.

Gang bang part of original script is untouched, should work.

Also creatures support skeleton code I left untouched so probably it works just fine with creatures. The only missing thing is settings to set creature --> female,male so probabilities are probably only npc success rate based. Some1 can test.

Nice mod. Apparently everything works as intended, except that some configs aren't saved(must readjust them every time game is loaded).

I see this Rapers version has more changeable options than the others, so I assume this was the main goal. Though rape is still random and inconsistent... maybe there should be a faction and responsibility check so that some NPCs will be less prone to rape, or not rape at all.

But all in all, this is the best version so far, in my opinion. Thanks for sharing.

Rape Steal : Raper Steals gold and items from victim (0 = never' date=' 100 = always) so if you set this to 100 it's same as original.

Gang bang part of original script is untouched, should work.

Also creatures support skeleton code I left untouched so probably it works just fine with creatures. The only missing thing is settings to set creature --> female,male so probabilities are probably only npc success rate based. Some1 can test.

[/quote']

Thanks for the correction, I'll definitely try the plugin out!

Fixed the resetting settings bug and some other stuff. New version is available for download in first post.

Also been working on my own implementation of surrender which I'll probably merge into this plugin when it's ready.

It has:

- npc surrender to player

- npc surrender to npc

- surrender is automatic no spell or key needs to be pressed (fully customizable checks for hp level,chances, atributes etc.)

- once surrendered npc goes into some submissive animation and waits in place till player talks to him

- player can then take his gold, make him strip and drop everything, let him go, execute him, rape and let go, make him his slave

i agree quite thoroughly with what everyone else says. i quite like being able to tweak all the settings for something to get it to work how i want without some hidden variables messing it up. and i'm quite looking forward to your future improvements, especially the surrender/slave option setting.

one thought i had, though, would it be possible to add an option to turn the personality check off? that or increase the top limit for the raper personality check(to say, 255?).

the reason i ask is because since the current cap is 100 if your personality goes over 100 for any reason, such as a spell/equipment effect, or using modpca, you become unable to rape anything, period.

Hi, I can send you the rapers version I was testing now, seems more consistent and less flawy than before .

Diferent stat damage if raped by a normal creature or by ghosts , leeches and similar.

Fiery aura if raped by fiery creatures, electric aura , cold aura ... that way seems PC or NPC is caught in fire while getting raped by fire atronarchs and so on..

Rape damage adjusted for diferent creatures , the bigger , the more damage, also atronarchs do more damage by their "auras".

Rape damage is adjusted by raper and PC/NPC scale also.

oh this is probably the best one! I can't wait to see the slave part. at lest I'm hoping it well work were if a NPC rapes you enough you can become a slave.

but be really cool is maybe some thing will link you to them? or something like a lust mod for that person? or even better where maybe they could come looking for you! if you don't return often to please there needs. they then bring some place rape you X-number of times then finally let you go an reminds you not to let it happen again or it will be worse. like next time your are gang-raped, keep it up and maybe even a game ending event were your mind gets broken you forget every ability all stats zero out and only thing you know is cock! and just keeps looping of you being raped.

but of course I'm just a dreamer.... I'll be happy with pretty much anything. keep up the good work.

Rape Steal : Raper Steals gold and items from victim (0 = never' date=' 100 = always) so if you set this to 100 it's same as original.

[/quote']

Do you mean this allows you to turn off the dropped equipment part of getting raped as well? Because that is getting to the point where I'm about to uninstall RaperS. Between loosing tiny pieces of jewelry into world geometry, dropping unique mod armors that don't have an icon and so can't be picked back up and clutter the world with giant yellow error symbols, and having my own pregnant belly/boobs knocked off if naked (apparently they count as clothes?)... :@

If this does allow us to disable that, you are worthy of worship!

One question' date=' this mod only works when you enter combat or the people on the street without notice can go to rape you?

[/quote']

LoversRapers works in combat, which this is a mod of.

LoversJoburg or LoversLandE works out of combat, with random people coming up to ambush you.

Wow' date='you sure make quick updates.I love what this plugin has become.I will give it a tryout this weekend and check it for bugs.Thanks:)

[/quote']

First of all, you make such quick updates. You rock Hun. :3 Maybe it's a complicated order, but there should be a way for the player to surrender to NPC as well. I don't know how you could work in slavery without something like playerslave, but anything you could work in along those lines would be great for me.

Lastly, a technical thing. Whether it's this or Galgat's work, I can never get them to take my items! I had a ring worth 2550 gold on me, the bandit raped me thrice, steal chance at 100%, and he never took the ring... only took my money as far as I could tell. What items exactly do they steal?

What items exactly do they steal?

It seems like they take only the equipped weapon and the gold. The armor gets broken/dropped depending on what you have configured.

Anyway, great mod! Finally a fully customizable version! Looking forward for the planned features.

Broke my eternal lurker status to say that. kthxbye.