[REQUEST] Bodysuit-Catsuit

Myst42

Hello, ive been looking for a while if there's any catsuit that just follows the basic body shape but they all just cover parts of the body, or use boots or gloves or anything else

I believe SPB made something like this but the cup size is massive, i know many people likes this but i like my game more realistic so everithing i have for myself is in HGEC normal C, D or E cup with M lowerbody size

Found one called sinnoncence but still tought it could be more similar to the basic body, so i tried to make one by myself with blender using femalelowerbody and femaleupperbody as base meshes bur even though i made the new meshes bigger so they would work as clothing, in game there was a lot of clipping (and i really hate clipping)

So the request is basically for that, a catsuit mesh identical to that body, no additions or changes except the ones needed to use it as clothing over the nude meshes... the idea is to basically being able to put any texture your imagination could provide if you know how to use photoshop, into those meshes, the possibilities are almost endless, you could have black, red, blue, metallic, animal fur, transpareance, glow, bandages, whatever you want with only a few steps of editing a texture

Like i said i have basic knowledge of using blender so iwd do it myself, but even when i used the bone weight copy function, there was still clipping, and i know many people have made catsuits in the past with no clipping, so it must be possible right?

Also the body meshes for HGEC are already made so it cant be that hard can it?

Please if theres anybody willing to help with this by making one or even just telling me what to do it would be greatly appreciated

thanks

in the pic: sinnocence mod (sorry cant recall where i got it from but a little google-fo should help if you want it)

post-6438-13597873852361_thumb.jpg

Can you not get the sinnocence cat suit and delete the chains? Or are you wanting rid of the boots aswell?

Yeah i can, but its not even needed cause the same mod comes with a chain-less version (BTW, found it its on nexus...)

The thing is im kind of a maniac when it comes to details so im triying to have every mod i have under just one body type for all the game, instead of wearing an armor with massive breast size and muscular body, and then changing into a robe with c cup and skinny type body

So i've been working for quite a while on a complete remake of every piece of clothing for oblivion, i cant make meshes, just edit them and ive taken pieces from different mods to "normalize" the game mostly from FLY outfits (modder called yuravica on nexus, also there is a FLY thread here) which has many outfits with really flat breasted girls so i changed them to other sizes, added a few things from here others from there, removed somethind else... and finally made in my opinion something really awesome for every piece, with no clipping or cutted meshes. I hope someday i can share it but i need to get permission first...

Anyway back to the topic, for everything im using HCEC normal m-lowerbody, C cup for clothing and robes, D cup for armor, and in some special cases, E cup for some mods

Sinnocence has l-lowerbody size and normal upperbody with D and i think B cup, so i was just trying to find out how to make a body acording to whatever i wanted, it would prove really useful, but sadly im not seeing much progress with this request...

...it doesnt need to be the edited mesh... iwd be more then happy with someone just telling me the method of how to do this wihout clipping

Typing in "suit" returns quite a list of potential matches. Skimming through just the first few pages gives a few possibilities to suit your needs. Some are full body, others are nearly full-body, as well as in a myriad of colors. I however did not look close enough to see if they are all of the base body. Considering that you mentioned that you use the HGEC-C and HGEC-D bodies, I believe they may suffice.

http://tes.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=24132

http://tes.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=25551

http://tes.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=26719

http://tes.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=32296

http://tes.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=32529

http://tes.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=18780

http://tes.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=12886

http://tes.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=7350

http://tes.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=40945

I am aware that I may not have completely satisfied your wishes, but this is what I was able to find at a moment's notice. Do take the time to run through the Nexus and see what else is available.

Guest ThatOne

If your looking for a complete latex suit, you *could* just take the basic body and change the texture, gloss and maybe alpha to fit making it "latex-like".

If you really want it to go over the basic body, you could scale it up by x1.01 or something and place the nude meshes under it. A little tweaking in nifskope should get you the results you want.

Typing in "suit" returns quite a list of potential matches

this is what I was able to find at a moment's notice. Do take the time to run through the Nexus and see what else is available.

I did take my time looking and like i said' date=' unfortunately im aiming for something very specific and some of them had corsets, boots, were just parts of the full body, or used EBE body type, but thank you very much for trying though...

If your looking for a complete latex suit, you *could* just take the basic body and change the texture, gloss and maybe alpha to fit making it "latex-like".

If you really want it to go over the basic body, you could scale it up by x1.01 or something and place the nude meshes under it. A little tweaking in nifskope should get you the results you want.

Now that sound interesting, cause thats exactly what i want to do, the problem is how do i deal with clipping on animations?

The first part, no problem already took the meshes, changed the texture, re-scaled it and made some fixes so it wouldnt clip in blender as you see the meshes in it... but in game some animations had a really annoying clipping problem, something that other transparent catsuits dont have

I also have the goddess store installed, havent really looked at it for catsuits though, think they have the same issues mentioned earlier, but it'll still have a closer look and see if i find something...

Image: on the right, what i want to do but with more body types (my selection is C-D Cup, M Lower and the mod is L Lower)

Also if i manage to learn how to do this, i could make several others for more body types even ones i dont use, such as DM, or H cup, so it could be shared...

Guest ThatOne

Image: on the right' date=' what i want to do but with more body types (my selection is C-D Cup, M Lower and the mod is L Lower)

Also if i manage to learn how to do this, i could make several others for more body types even ones i dont use, such as DM, or H cup, so it could be shared...

[/quote']

That's... Simple, actually. Take your body nif, change it's texture and gloss. Maybe the alpha as well, I don't know. Don't put anything beneath it, and it won't clip. Don't change it's scale, either.

If you want the exact texture on the picture, just match the nif files. It's a 3-second work.

I can post a pictorial guide if you need it, or make a conversion for you if you'd like.

That 'Sinnocence' suit is a great piece of clothing! I just disliked its colour of stale cold coffee, so I made a whitish-transparent version:

fwUhF.jpg

mHSZf.jpg

SBCb1.jpg

The Latex-covered feet are so cute! Going to make some colour variations and try to add more belts...

And there's also this thing I call 'Slut Suit' included in 'Bridenya Fetish Girl'. I slightly edited it and created a dozen different colour variants:

7rU0G.jpg

That's... Simple' date=' actually. Take your body nif, change it's texture and gloss. Maybe the alpha as well, I don't know. Don't put anything beneath it, and it won't clip. Don't change it's scale, either.

If you want the exact texture on the picture, just match the nif files. It's a 3-second work.

I can post a pictorial guide if you need it, or make a conversion for you if you'd like.

[/quote']

Yeah i know how to do that, the problem is it has to have the body mesh under it, cant erase it, if i do that, the whole transparency idea goes into nothing

Im trying to do something that covers every possibility, for latex, just the latex, texture, no transparency needed, but some other ideas may require transparency, and i also know how alpha maps work for this effect, so if i put an alpha channel in a mesh with nothing unter it, the charachter itself will be transparent so it doesnt really work for what im trying to learn... :s

Thanks anyway for the intention i really apreciate it, i wish it were that simple but its a bit more complicated than that

Often ive asked myself if im looking for something impossible, but that mod, sinnocence is proof that it IS possible to make two overlapped body meshes without clipping, though nobody seems to know how it was done...

Archived