Gerdur Interaction?

aba42

So far, Gerdur is the only partner with whom I've not been able to initiate a dialog.  I've even tried using setstage all the way through all steps to completion, but none of them cause anything to haappen.  Has anyone else had this problem?  If so, how did you resolve it?  Thanks!  Yes, I even restarted Skyrim with SexLab Amorous Adventures (and FNIS and other relevant files) installed, and same result.  Everyone else works fine.  Gerdur, absolutely no interaction.

This is for Amorous Adventures? She will only have the dialogue option for that if you follow Ralof out of Helgen and sit through his scene with her, Hod and their son near the tree stump in Riverwood. (It will work with Live Another Life if you use it, just rescue Ralof from the cave after reading the adventurer's journal.)

You don't actually need Alternate Start: Live Another Life. It's a popular mod that lets you skip the usual Helgen Start, but gives you the option of going to Helgen and rescuing either Hadvar or Ralof and following them to Riverwood as you would normally. I only mentioned it in case you had it and wondered if altering the vanilla opening was causing a problem. If you use the vanilla start you need to follow Ralof out of Helgen and let he and Gerdur talk by the tree stump. Gerdur won't show the dialogue for her amorous quest unless you've been through that.

Another alternative to "Live Another Life" is Skyrim Unbound (http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=169372128 Download at - http://www.chinagreenelvis.com/gaming/mods/skyrim/skyrim_unbound/) which provides an alternative start with or without the main quest, dragons etc.

This alternate start mod would work better if you wanted to play as a slave or slaver and not be limited by the built in main quest line.

That mod used to available from the Nexus too but they banned the author for some reason.

Archived