View File

This modifies a few of the textures included in the slavetats mod, and is something I created for myself, for more immersion. Since I created Sexlab Beastess, and my girl is pretty much always naked and fighting, it seemed odd for her not to develop a few scars. All this does is replace a few of the textures with claw marks. The changed files are:

Right_breast_pleasure

Left_breast_pain

Back_werewolf

Belly werewolf

Breasts horny bitch

butt_butt_slut_zqzqz

cow spots

left leg

right leg

All credit goes to the original mod creator

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/25398-slavetats/

Installation:

Backup your files in

The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim\Data\textures\actors\character\slavetats

Drop new files in the same place.

Profit.

Or, you can use the MCM installer created by vieuxgribou

I've found manipulating the tattoo ink color in the slave tats menu using dark pink looks the most realistic.

I really like where this is going as Bethesda should of implemented scars on other body parts in the first place instead of just the face. Speaking of scars, will you also be adding certain scars possibly made from blades or the edge of sharp tree branches and/or rocks to add to the immersion? That's if your planning on making this an immersive mod.

I really like where this is going as Bethesda should of implemented scars on other body parts in the first place instead of just the face. Speaking of scars, will you also be adding certain scars possibly made from blades or the edge of sharp tree branches and/or rocks to add to the immersion? That's if your planning on making this an immersive mod.

Thank you, and I'm working on that right now as a matter of fact <3 I'm trying to get wounds that resemble different kinds of weaponry. Yeah, I agree about the limited customization too. If we can get face scars, why not back and arm scars as well?

I put them in the slave tats folder but I can't find it in the slave tats in mcm.

Select belly and pubic and choose werewolf

select right leg and select whatever is there

select left leg and select whatever is there

Select full body external, and choose cow spots for lots of scars,

select both breasts and horny bitch

and select butt, buttslut for the last one.

Thank you, and I'm working on that right now as a matter of fact <3 I'm trying to get wounds that resemble different kinds of weaponry. Yeah, I agree about the limited customization too. If we can get face scars, why not back and arm scars as well?

Nice, I've always wanted my girl to be a Nord barbarian type class but with this mod, its going to be awesome! Keep it up! ;)

Nice, I've always wanted my girl to be a Nord barbarian type class but with this mod, its going to be awesome! Keep it up! ;)

Amazonian femme fatale is the only way to Skyrim in my opinion. I don't want to look at some hairy dude's back the entire game.

Wich of the optional pack too the origanial mod do I need too get too make this mod work, because right now I find a select yours. Only downloaded slavetats 1.1 atm 

Hi thanks for the tats.

i've redone your file : you can now install it with WB or Nmm & you'll find a "scratch" menu in MCM/Slavetats.

Thanks bro, I don't know anything about nmm programming so that's excellent :)  I added your installer.

Hi thanks for the tats.

i've redone your file : you can now install it with WB or Nmm & you'll find a "scratch" menu in MCM/Slavetats.

Thanks bro, I don't know anything about nmm programming so that's excellent :)  I added your installer.

You're welcome.

Hey dude, really love it on the screenshots but for some reason the tattoos dont appear in my in-game slavetats menu, any idea why that might be?

Did you read the instructions? Not being smart ass, but I said they replaced

Right_breast_pleasure

Left_breast_pain

Back_werewolf

Belly werewolf

Breasts horny bitch

butt_butt_slut_zqzqz

cow spots

left leg

right leg

So when you apply those, you'll get scratches instead :) Or you could just use the MCM version. Either way.

Hey dude, really love it on the screenshots but for some reason the tattoos dont appear in my in-game slavetats menu, any idea why that might be?

Right_breast_pleasure

Left_breast_pain

Back_werewolf

Belly werewolf

Breasts horny bitch

butt_butt_slut_zqzqz

cow spots

left leg

right leg

So when you apply those, you'll get scratches instead :) Or you could just use the MCM version. Either way.

Replaced? You made these into replacers? Why in the hell did you you not just give them their own unique names and let them be ADDED to the lists, it's no more work than making replacers and doesn't do something completely unnecessary (replace perfectly good tats).

Right_breast_pleasure

Left_breast_pain

Back_werewolf

Belly werewolf

Breasts horny bitch

butt_butt_slut_zqzqz

cow spots

left leg

right leg

Replaced? You made these into replacers? Why in the hell did you you not just give them their own unique names and let them be ADDED to the lists, it's no more work than making replacers and doesn't do something completely unnecessary (replace perfectly good tats).

Must be his troll avatar doin' God's work.

Right_breast_pleasure

Left_breast_pain

Back_werewolf

Belly werewolf

Breasts horny bitch

butt_butt_slut_zqzqz

cow spots

left leg

right leg

Must be his troll avatar doin' God's work.

Anyone who rages over an immersive contribution that is perfectly usable, in whatever form, clearly has other issues antagonizing him. * troll face *

post-132736-0-18362500-1429330860_thumb.jpg

I lack the skill, I love the tats, but if someone could convert these into an individual pack rather than a replacer (beastmarks) or the like it would be really cool.  Thanks for posting them.  I like to play as a Beastess sometimes and love the idea of her being scratched but really love a certain tattoo it is replacing.  There is a description of how to make Tattoo packs on the Slavetats download.

I lack the skill, I love the tats, but if someone could convert these into an individual pack rather than a replacer (beastmarks) or the like it would be really cool.  Thanks for posting them.  I like to play as a Beastess sometimes and love the idea of her being scratched but really love a certain tattoo it is replacing.  There is a description of how to make Tattoo packs on the Slavetats download.

Despite the replies I got when asking that more directly, I did notice that the "MCM Version" available on the download link is properly packed as a tat set for Slave Tats use so it has been done but evidently the original author hasn't figured that out or thought that a snarky answer to my question was in order.