I lack the skill, I love the tats, but if someone could convert these into an individual pack rather than a replacer (beastmarks) or the like it would be really cool.  Thanks for posting them.  I like to play as a Beastess sometimes and love the idea of her being scratched but really love a certain tattoo it is replacing.  There is a description of how to make Tattoo packs on the Slavetats download.

Despite the replies I got when asking that more directly, I did notice that the "MCM Version" available on the download link is properly packed as a tat set for Slave Tats use so it has been done but evidently the original author hasn't figured that out or thought that a snarky answer to my question was in order.

Considering directions on how to use the MCM are on the description for this mod, I think a snarky answer is in order. If you can't be bothered enough to read then don't bother complaining about this or that until you know what you're talking about. Really? The sense of entitlement is astounding.

When you say things like: "Why in the hell did you you not just give them their own unique names and let them be ADDED" You sound like a spoiled brat, so forgive me if I give you an answer that is 20% snarky after your 100% insult.

Now let me ask you again:

post-132736-0-98043300-1429936188_thumb.jpg

I lack the skill, I love the tats, but if someone could convert these into an individual pack rather than a replacer (beastmarks) or the like it would be really cool. Thanks for posting them. I like to play as a Beastess sometimes and love the idea of her being scratched but really love a certain tattoo it is replacing. There is a description of how to make Tattoo packs on the Slavetats download.

Despite the replies I got when asking that more directly, I did notice that the "MCM Version" available on the download link is properly packed as a tat set for Slave Tats use so it has been done but evidently the original author hasn't figured that out or thought that a snarky answer to my question was in order.

Considering directions on how to use the MCM are on the description for this mod, I think a snarky answer is in order. If you can't be bothered enough to read then don't bother complaining about this or that until you know what you're talking about. Really? The sense of entitlement is astounding.

When you say things like: "Why in the hell did you you not just give them their own unique names and let them be ADDED" You sound like a spoiled brat, so forgive me if I give you an answer that is 20% snarky after your 100% insult.

I asked why you made it into a replacer, had YOU taken any time at all to READ and understand how slave tats work YOU would have easily been able to create your own "MCM" version and no one else would have had to do that.

Why is your replacer version still available and prominent instructions on how to fuck up other people's tats by replacing them with your tats still the prominent set up instructions in the first post and the fact that there is a properly built version of your tats available listed as an afterthought in a single sentence when by rights that should be the ONLY version still available.

Your refusal to remove that defective original release and provide proper instruction on using the proper version of your work (the MCM version) is why people like Ammo12ga are confused about your mod.

Now are you going to fix the problem or not?

I lack the skill, I love the tats, but if someone could convert these into an individual pack rather than a replacer (beastmarks) or the like it would be really cool. Thanks for posting them. I like to play as a Beastess sometimes and love the idea of her being scratched but really love a certain tattoo it is replacing. There is a description of how to make Tattoo packs on the Slavetats download.

I asked why you made it into a replacer, had YOU taken any time at all to READ and understand how slave tats work YOU would have easily been able to create your own "MCM" version and no one else would have had to do that.

Why is your replacer version still available and prominent instructions on how to fuck up other people's tats by replacing them with your tats still the prominent set up instructions in the first post and the fact that there is a properly built version of your tats available listed as an afterthought in a single sentence when by rights that should be the ONLY version still available.

Your refusal to remove that defective original release and provide proper instruction on using the proper version of your work (the MCM version) is why people like Ammo12ga are confused about your mod.

Now are you going to fix the problem or not?

I don't owe you anything.

Of course not, you owe it to yourself to make it easy for people to use your work. Don't let your work be sidelined by such a simple to fix problem.

You're obsessed.

Not really, you're just so defensive you respond to valid questions as if you were attacked and ignore good advice. 

• 1 month later...

Of course not, you owe it to yourself to make it easy for people to use your work. Don't let your work be sidelined by such a simple to fix problem.

You're obsessed.

Not really, you're just so defensive you respond to valid questions as if you were attacked and ignore good advice. 

Please grow up. You're the one who started using profanity. "Why the hell didn't you this and that..." Cursing at someone and then expecting them to listen to you is something a man-child would do. Maybe you can learn something from this. Life skills... You act like I'm entitled to do something for you, when in fact, we're all just here looking for a way to get off. You're egregious hostility says volumes about you, not me.

If someone wants to take what I made and improve upon it, hats off to them. I don't know how to make a sexlab menu and there's no internet sheriff demanding that I have to. I created something and contributed it to the community. You really need to lighten up bro. I'm not even being smart here, I'm trying to help you.

Thanks for these neat looking Tats :D

Also, if you want to build a pack directly for ST's MCM you just have to put a <mod name>.json in \\Data\textures\actors\character\slavetats with the following:

In Notepad++

[
{"name": "<tattoo name>", "section":"<mod name>", "texture":"<folder>\\<file.dds>", "area":"body" , "parent" :"<folder>" , "credit":"<user>"},
{"name": "<tattoo name>", "section":"<mod name>", "texture":"<folder>\\<file.dds>", "area":"hands" , "parent" :"<folder>" , "credit":"<user>"},
{"name": "<tattoo name>", "section":"<mod name>", "texture":"<folder>\\<file.dds>", "area":"face" , "parent" :"<folder>" , "credit":"<user>"},
{"name": "<tattoo name>", "section":"<mod name>", "texture":"<folder>\\<file.dds>", "area":"feet" , "parent" :"<folder>" , "credit":"<user>"}

]

The last line shouldn't end in a comma.

<tattoo name> : This names your tattoo

<mod name> : This groups your tattoos together

<folder> : I have no idea what this does, but I keep it the same as the texture folder like it was in the example I learned from.

"credit" : I don't know where this shows up, but I made a homebrew and it lets me keep track of who the original author of the texture was.

You put your textures in \\Data\textures\actors\character\slavetats\<folder>

I hope this is of use to you.

Thanks for these neat looking Tats :D

Also, if you want to build a pack directly for ST's MCM you just have to put a <mod name>.json in \\Data\textures\actors\character\slavetats with the following:

In Notepad++

[

{"name": "<tattoo name>", "section":"<mod name>", "texture":"<folder>\\<file.dds>", "area":"body" , "parent" :"<folder>" , "credit":"<user>"},

{"name": "<tattoo name>", "section":"<mod name>", "texture":"<folder>\\<file.dds>", "area":"hands" , "parent" :"<folder>" , "credit":"<user>"},

{"name": "<tattoo name>", "section":"<mod name>", "texture":"<folder>\\<file.dds>", "area":"face" , "parent" :"<folder>" , "credit":"<user>"},

{"name": "<tattoo name>", "section":"<mod name>", "texture":"<folder>\\<file.dds>", "area":"feet" , "parent" :"<folder>" , "credit":"<user>"}

]

The last line shouldn't end in a comma.

<tattoo name> : This names your tattoo

<mod name> : This groups your tattoos together

<folder> : I have no idea what this does, but I keep it the same as the texture folder like it was in the example I learned from.

"credit" : I don't know where this shows up, but I made a homebrew and it lets me keep track of who the original author of the texture was.

You put your textures in \\Data\textures\actors\character\slavetats\<folder>

I hope this is of use to you.

Thanks for the advice; I might start on one in the future when I get the time. The more stuff I make the more necessary it can be.

• 3 years later...