That Moment When.....

This one is about Textures:

- That moment when you realize you spend way too much time reworking, re-optimizing and otherwise re-editing female related textures...  Only to do it again in a couple of days.

- That moment when after spending so much time doing the above, you decide to optimize the male textures and when you finally take a look at those textures you realize: that's it?  Do I really want to spend that much time on this?  Let's get this over and done with.

- That moment when you realize that your women are running around with 55.5Mb of textures and your dudes run on 23.3Mb .

"As long as the males don't all look like they just got out of Cidhna Mine, its all good."

Addendum: While writing this, I just noticed there was a normal map I forgot to scale down on the males .  Bam! done. :D

That moment when .... 

When you shoot an arrow into a magician who is on the wall of a fortress, see the kill-cam, you do head-shoot and the magician goes flying and turning inward of the fortress .... and other enemies say "must be my imagination".

Then moment when you play as a Archer, and you are shooting an arrow towards your target and the kill cam triggers, only for the arrow to miss.

I don't know about you, that happens very often for me.

In fact it seems that if it happens once it tends to happen again and again on the same target more often than not.

Then moment when you play as a Archer, and you are shooting an arrow towards your target and the kill cam triggers, only for the arrow to miss.

I don't know about you, that happens very often for me.

In fact it seems that if it happens once it tends to happen again and again on the same target more often than not.

You can get Violens on nexus, I disable ranged kill-cams since they're so annoying. and waste too much time for next shots.

You realize after 200 hours in that you never installed the body mod correctly. I guess it's not a big deal since I don't make my character naked that often. I haven't gotten any catastrophic crashes with armor mods either. I also get the benefit of better compatibility using a combination of different body type armors without having to convert them. Thankfully, all the physics stuff work just fine.

Guest Comrade DR. MAHUJ DIK

That moment when your mage has so many spells that you forget about what some do and spend 2 hours casting spells magic at random people to remember what they do, get a giant bounty and has to reload because you dont have enogh money to pay the bounty.

You burn your graphical card on your laptop after trying out four 4k overlays on your 4k res skin textures on your 4k armor right next to your full 4k companion in a 4k custom textured house mod. (and still carry on jacking off to huge shaking square flesh colored artifacts.)