tomb raider underworld >steam version

envoy23

I just picked up tomb raider underworld at steam for $9, because I saw lots of nude mods out there for it, so why not try it, bad news is that none of mods work with steam version grrrrrrrrrrrr

so guys need your help to find a nude mod for her that works with the steam version pleaseeeeeeeeeee

hi grimm, thanks for reply, yes I did try renaming tru to ctru and texmod to tru then used ctru.exe in the texmod panel to run the game, it seems this is just a way to auto open texmod when you click tru icon ?, the model be the same I am guessing but in a different location in steam version.

it appears you need a different mod for each costume, I finally found her dds memory label using logging with texmod and changed the label on the mod dds file to her in game hex address then re built the wetsuit tpf, worked ok until she changed in jungle outfit, pfffff

can someone confirm that a new mod is needed for each costume change ? or am I missing something

Archived