NPC Prostitution

Asurnasurpal

Is there a mod that adds prostitute NPCs? I've been looking around and all the sexlab enabled prostitution mods I've found are focused pretty heavily on player pimping/prostitution, but I've been looking for something that just adds some prostitutes around the land without focusing on anything else.

That would be AWESOME. I often have too many septims in my coinpurse, and would like to lighten more than one load at a time, if you catch my drift. This would most likely need integration plugins for other mods, so that more "skilled" individuals not only cost more, but gave higher levels of satisfaction from their services. Perhaps the NPCs in question could also only use certain sets of animations based on their skill level? No idea how hard that would be though... Oh, unintentional pun!

I remember inconsequential NPC mod added "flower girls" to the outside of the Riften Ratways. Yes they are prostitutes. Unfortunately, when asked & hired a black screen just overtakes the screen. However, pretty sure you have a few mods or spells to change that.

This might not really be an answer to your topic but I thought it roughly matched it.

Radiant Prostitution allows you to hire NPCs wearing a wench outfit as prostitutes, TDF Prostitution and Pimping allows you to make prostitutes out of followers or NPCs (I could only have 3 follower prostitutes at a time, didn't try it with other NPCs).

Archived