COFFEELOVERS

nonusnomeni

so i was noticed few coffee lovers here and i was wonder can we exchange some of our favorite ways of making this ambrosia 

my favorite recipe is very simple as like "the real coffee":

-incandesce metal pan or bowl

-drop big (soup) spoon of grounded (fresh, full flavored, not decaffeinate, pure) coffee on that and shake few times

-drop 2dcl(half pint) boiled water mixed with 1/2 big (soup) spun of sugar on that coffee

-put in cup and drink

PS

when i feel extremely extravagant i serve that coffee with pinch of vanilla and pinch of cinamon

My favourite coffee:

50861291.jpg

Although I drink "noirmal" (get it? "noir" as in black and "mal" from normal?" :lol:) coffee most of the time, but I try to keep it down to 2 liters a day ;)

2-3 liters per day here

i don't drink water

coffee or beer but not water :unsure:

Obviously to counter that you need in this message thread the coolest coffee making intro ever - even if it would actually be pretty horrible coffee in reality.

[video=youtube]

(weirdly can't embed that properly due to Youtube posters settings, so just follow the link - anyway hohum, bang goes the internet, nice while it lasted).

Yep my folks used one when I were young and it was fine.(Never could get the hang of it myself). My setup is a charity shop bought  bloopy hob coffee pot - official term, (actually have five different hob ones, bought when you could get good stuff from charity shops), but this is the one I use, plus a grinder given in part payment for a computer fix - which was nice. (Also got a really nice coffee blend for that fix and have never to this day found out what it was) :-

IMG_00000078.jpg

Guest Comrade DR. MAHUJ DIK

I love all forms of coffee, Its a blessing from the gods (mainly if youre at the college). but my favorite is a cold coffee recipe Ive made (brail is realy hot sometimes it becomes hard to drink hot coffee):

1)put a machine to make some really strong coffee (stronger than what you normaly drink).

2) pour some cold milk in a cup and mix it with vanilla, mix it and put back in the fridge.

3) wait for the coffee to get ready.

4) put suggar in the hot coffee and wait for it to dilute and stop being hot.

5) Mix the milk and the coffee with a proportion of 10 (of cofee) to 1 (of milk).

6) put in the fridge for 5 minutes and drink

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest ...failure

Just give me cup + coffee (aka black coffee) and im good nothing  fancy

Several cups a day :wacko:

I also like this. Coffee liqueur + vodka + milk = White russian

Owkay, that's kinda good or maybe little off the chart

any way...

:)