Always a Good Business Deal / Nonoplayer Games

hentaiwriter

Hey, posting on behalf of Nonoplayer here; 

A while back he made this pretty neat flash-animated game called "Always a Good Business Deal". You can check out a video about the game below (it's really short, only 40 seconds, so please check it out!)

It's a short, but fun (and somewhat challenging!) game, and you can get it by pledging $5 or more at his Patreon account at http://www.patreon.com/nonoplayer. He also plans to make updates to the game as well, and you'll get those for free if you've already pledged!

However, in terms of current game work, he's asked me to make this video and get the word out about his Patreon, as he's currently working on a new game called "Puzzle and Tentacles" that involves, well, puzzles and tentacles! So he could definitely use your support while he works on the game 

(Note; I made the video, you can check out more of my work at http://hentaiwriter.tumblr.com )

I'll be updating this thread with progress/news of new versions of his Puzzle and Tentacles game as well!

12.: We are a free and open community; members requiring payment for mods, support, or putting anything behind a paywall will be removed without warning. Donation buttons/links to support an author is fine, so long as nothing is promised, given, or rewarded other than a sense of satisfaction for supporting an author or owner of content.

12.: We are a free and open community; members requiring payment for mods, support, or putting anything behind a paywall will be removed without warning. Donation buttons/links to support an author is fine, so long as nothing is promised, given, or rewarded other than a sense of satisfaction for supporting an author or owner of content.

No one batted an eye when I made similar topics about games with the exact same situation (to play the game you'd need to fund them through Patreon, etc.) as well as similar topics on the forums.

Figured this wasn't an issue, or was loosely moderated.

Archived