Sexout record conflict 00152CCA DIAL

Here is a dialogue record conflict that I see in FNVEdit with my current install of FalloutNV:

00152CCA DIAL

00 FalloutNV.esm [DIAL:00152CCA] MASTER

02 HonestHearts.esm [NVDLC02JoshuaAboutZion] CONFLICT LOSER

0C SexoutLegion.esm [DIAL:00152CCA] IDENTICAL TO MASTER

15 SexoutSS.esm [sexoutSSItemHolyCrap] CONFLICT LOSER

23 SexoutLust.esp [DIAL:00152CCA] IDENTICAL TO MASTER

26 SexoutFiends.esp [DIAL:00152CCA] SINGLE RECORD

27 SexoutNCR.esp [DIAL:00152CCA] OVERRIDE WITHOUT CONFLICT

References are JoshuaNarrowsForceGreetPACKAGE in honest hearts, SexoutSSHolyCrap in SexoutSS, and variety of venereal disease INFO records in SexoutTextForSTDsMKII

I have not gone in with GECK to study the various faces of this record. But this feels... messy.

I am wondering if this is a known issue? Or is this something where some of the mods need to be cleaned up?

Guest Loogie

The GECK assigns records more or less randomly. Sometimes this leads to conflicts.

For what its worth, that STD mod is currently meaningless as there are no STDs in SexoutNG.

The GECK assigns records more or less randomly. Sometimes this leads to conflicts.

For what its worth' date=' that STD mod is currently meaningless as there are no STDs in SexoutNG.

[/quote']

Also, the UI for defining new dialog records is almost the opposite for defining new records of other form types, which sometimes leads people to clone a dialog record when they meant to make a new entry.

But thank you for your tip about the STD mod! I will remove it (and hope that that does not damage my saves...)

Archived