Adult Mods I Would Like to See

badcock

Just throwing out ideas here. If people are already working on any of these, I would love to hear about it.

Concubines and Lovers

I admit it, I got married for the money (100 coins a day!). That doesn't mean I don't want honeys in each city that I can spend time with. Special ones I may want to bring back to my house.

Multiple Body Replacement Meshes

There have been a couple of threads on the ability to assign body replacement meshes to different races. So far there is no mod, that I have seen, that addresses this. I am working on one and have it partially working. DreamTourist has been a big help in understanding the process of creating the files.

Female Fantasy Body Mesh

There are a lot of great body meshes out there. I am using most of them for the mod I mentioned above. However, when it comes to huge breasts, these meshes just scale the breast area, with minor tweaks (or so it seems). The breasts have to take a different shape. I will post some examples later.

Male Genital Physics

Yup, I know there are people working on this. I'm just adding my, uh, support. Should support flaccid to fully erect. A little growth during erection would be nice too, it's cold out here in Skyrim, so the boys head for warmer temps.

Male Giants

Are they all castrated? Surely they have genitals under those loincloths.

Female Giants

Where are the female giants? Topless and wearing the same loincloths as the males.

Little People

We got giants, where are the little people? Do they fit the lore? I'm new to TES.

Chocolate Elves

Ok, I know these are not in the TES lore, but there seemed to be a lot of these mods for Oblivion.

Land of the Amazons

I'm thinking of a whole new area here. Maybe accessible via a cave, sort of like "journey to the center of the earth". Placed outside some medium to large city, a few NPCs talk about several young men have gone missing. The entrance to the new area has a Greek feel to it with columns and two huge amazon warrior statues. Once inside you are captured and placed into a dungeon or jail. Quests (use your imagination as to the type) allow you to earn your freedom in the all female society. There is a free blender model of the entire Acropolis that could be used for this.

Sex Skills

It would be nice if there was a decided upon Sex skill that multiple mods could tie into. I am sure all of the long time TES modders are on this.

Animations

Shared animations that could be used across mods.

Dildos

Made of wood, leather, or stone. These are ancient artifacts in the old Nord religion. These should be highly prized by the recipient who would then "show" their gratitude to the giver.

Keeping it Lore "Friendly"

Ok, so these may not all be exactly lore friendly, but it should be closer to Lore than Anime. Make it fit the time period with time period appropriate and region available resources.

Got to go for now. Will be adding as I get new ideas. Please add yours too.

Have to agree with you on the fantasy female body meshes. CBBE / Cherry Hotaling / TSAG are really excellent starts, but I like huge breasts with the right shape and the existing meshes turn into simple balloons at the sizes I like.

As far as amazons go, well, the Creation Kit has a nice little height setting that can be adjusted with some interesting results (see link for my Lydia, it's awesome to see her bearing down on useless bandits...)

Qw8ZN.jpg

Edit: Hmmm... Have to try the new TSAG 2.0 body. It might be a good start (using the old one in that screen shot).

Just throwing out ideas here. If people are already working on any of these' date=' I would love to hear about it.

There have been a couple of threads on the ability to assign body replacement meshes to different races. So far there is no mod, that I have seen, that addresses this. I am working on one and have it partially working. DreamTourist has been a big help in understanding the process of creating the files.

[/quote']

Here are a few examples

post-35422-13597873830759_thumb.jpgpost-35422-13597873831329_thumb.jpgpost-35422-13597873831738_thumb.jpg

Just throwing out ideas here. If people are already working on any of these' date=' I would love to hear about it.

[/quote']

Here are a few examples

Love the gals on the left, Ricky Java yes? That would be the sort of thing I'm looking for as well, that breast size but a bit slimmer (slim & insanely stacked FTW).

As for game play, I'd love to see spells that cause breast growth. As your skill increases, the size increases, and lactation and orgasm are perks you get along the way. Heh... forget Fear or Calm for crowd control, give me an Orgy shout.

• 3 weeks later...

ug, do people not search the threads anymore?!...

planned well at least most of it, some of its already done...

can find some information in the OP of the thread in my sig. you can find links to both the sexrim mod thread and the slavers guild thread...

the resources mod i am trying to work on already has plans for the skyrim creatures plus anything we (docclox and i, and whoever is helping doc) bring forward from sexout and lovers... or at least use them as a kind of guide for what we are planning.

Archived