Armor Chsbhc & Chsbhc V3 T + SLeocid Beautiful Followers

Sexy Elven

11ghx0z.jpg

https://www.mediafire.com/?2u28a4azxcbbwuq

Important repairs.

Fantastic, thx a lot. Only one question, If it's possible do it whithout the pubic hair?

With basic knowledge and NifSkope it is.

But since I love all the supporters I did it for you.

I love you lol; my knowledge of Nifskope is null XD. Many thx for all your works and i hope you continue with it.

Nah i'm not the badass-awesome-freaking-amazing Leocid2, your message goes to him, I just shaved a virtual vagina which is worth poop.

Cheers to Leocid2 and his awesome conversions!

please a more accurate designation, CHSBHC is not CHSBHC v3T , it is a completely different body type !!

Leo no longer works for CHSBHC!

I think that on CHSBHC v3T will look great to.

I always have to laugh when I see this body (v3T). :lol:  the only one and true CHSBHC is of "Cherry Hotaling" :) .

please a more accurate designation, CHSBHC is not CHSBHC v3T , it is a completely different body type !!

I always have to laugh when I see this body (v3T). :lol:  the only one and true CHSBHC is of "Cherry Hotaling" :) .

Don't know why you laugh, this body is better than the Original.  

You find v3T funny?

I always have to laugh when I see these bodies (unp, chsbhc, sevenbase), but the most hilarious one has to be the manga body why the hell are those huge tits on a body of an infant?!

So as you can tell I'm pretty much laughing all the time.

But when I saw v3T my eyes became fixed on my screen, Jesus shed tears of joy and I clicked "Download".

This is an OPINION except for the Jesus part, which is a FACT.

Don't know why you laugh, this body is better than the Original.  

Never. Cherry's body is for me the best of all times! where would all the other body, without Cherry's development?

all had stiff breasts! :P

Edit: but if yourselves CHSBHC v3T pleases, anyone can to use the body, which he likes. :)

I really like all the conversions but I dislike that the pubic hair is part of the armor, since you have released the pubic hair as an addon in itself, why not remove it from the armor so people can choose for themselves ?

In any case, how difficult is it (for someone inexperienced) to remove that hair so I can use my characters own pubic hair ?

I really like all the conversions but I dislike the pubic hair, why not just release that as an addon so its not forced on everyone ?

In any case, how difficult is it to remove that hair so I can use my characters own pubic hair ?

The pubic hair is part of the armor.

If you want to implement your own then you gotta learn some very basic 3d modeling.

But its very easy to remove the pubic hair with nifskope.