Stealth armor mark 2 Spectre Style

View File

What new with this version.

Added in some sweet looking shoulders for female players to use that will spawn in with the armor.

Also did some base scripting to pave way for hal to add pregnant support through his mod to remove any chance of problems down the road.

If you already completed the stealth suit quests it should now switch you over to brokencrash spectre suit.

Let me know if they are any problems with the new scripts.

Description

This mod replaces the stealth suit mark 2 with ghost armor by brokencrash and includes pregnant support for the armor as well.

All spoken components are tied to all four versions of the armor as well as the stimpack usage and med-x as well.

My comp is having overheating issues while gaming so cannot play for long periods I need people to test and make sure all the quests are still working. Once that is done I will think about adding in other effects on to the armor.

requirements

1. ghost armor by broken crash please delete his esp http://www.nexusmods...as/mods/41657/

2. sexout common resources and all of it requirements http://www.loverslab...le-version-scr/

3. pregnancy by halstrom http://www.loverslab...stable-version/

4. old world blues must be installed as well.

5. This current version overwrite hals pregnant swapping scripts with ones for my mod any updates in his area can cause problems tell we get it resolved.

this mod is in alpha stages I need people to test it and make sure it works. It works with his current version of stable pregnancy as of 3-17-2015.

If there is a demand for the shoulders, gloves, and goggles I will put them in a container in the x13 lab somewhere for you all to find.

did not create any of the textures or meshes used in this mod I give all credit to the original armor marker

brokencrash for his amazing armor works here http://www.nexusmods...gas/mods/41657/

I wish to thank Halstrom for all his advice and getting my squared away when working on the mod.

Pride thanks for telling me how to post something in the download section.

If you guys want other colors on the red shiny pieces let me know and I can try and put something together.

What is next

I plan to add more quests to further upgrade the armor I am open to suggestions on what they could be or do. They will most likely be in a separate testing grounds in the Mojave desert area. I intend for it to eventual lead to the armor having a stealth boy effect while crouching down the road after a long quest chain.

What needs to be tested is the perk that upgrades the suit. I need to know if it applies to all four of the suits if you complete it while only wearing one version of it.

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    03/17/2015
  • Category
  • Requires
    all sexout common resources requirement for the ghost armor meshs and textures.

Soo whats it do?  A better description would probably help attract people/us to test your mod. The current description sound like you've just re textured the mark 2 to one of the ghost variants. Which while not bad has all ready been addressed with fewer requirements by things like this http://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/43422/?

This add pregnancy support for it. which reminds me I should put that in the description

When I talked you through this for some reason I thought it was going to be a small private mod :)

make a strong note in your OP that this mod overwrites the 8 Pregnancy Bodyswapping scripts, as any updates to those 8 pregnancy bodyswapping scripts by me will be overwritten by your older version.

It's not something we normally do if avoidable unless in private mods as I can cause a lot of confusion.

What I will do is put some assets into SCR for the pregnant variations of the DLCStealthSuit and then you could just change the mesh file addressing on those and not have to worry about playing with the scripts if I then add swapping support for that suit into pregnancy

Unfortunately this would only work for one version of the suit, you would have to make a separate esp for each version.

When I talked you through this for some reason I thought it was going to be a small private mod :)

make a strong note in your OP that this mod overwrites the 8 Pregnancy Bodyswapping scripts, as any updates to those 8 pregnancy bodyswapping scripts by me will be overwritten by your older version.

It's not something we normally do if avoidable unless in private mods as I can cause a lot of confusion.

What I will do is put some assets into SCR for the pregnant variations of the DLCStealthSuit and then you could just change the mesh file addressing on those and not have to worry about playing with the scripts if I then add swapping support for that suit into pregnancy

Unfortunately this would only work for one version of the suit, you would have to make a separate esp for each version.

Whoops sorry hal I had some larger ideas for down the road once I got this part working like some upgrade quests that take place in the Mojave desert area. Let me know what needs to be changed on my end and I will get it worked out. That would be awesome hal if you could do that then I would just remove the swapping scripts from mine or I could just make my own swapping scripts separate from you're mod so it does not conflict with any other mods installed. When I did all the textures on the ghost suits I had this mod in mind for me to make down the road. I was planning on doing separate esp for all color versions of the armor anyways so people can pick and choose what color they want.

Also let me look and see how it awards the suit on the completion of the three parts. I can always make it where I change the base suit to my own one as well and just reward it for the quest to get it. Then you could just add pregnancy swapping for the new suits given out by the mod and not worry about effecting people who do not use this mod. Just an idea let me know what works best for you and I will get cracking on it.

• 1 month later...

hello I saw you said we have to delete the original? is it compatible with the ares patch?

http://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/56939/?

After looking at the files in the patch it is not compatible at this time and I lack the skills needed to make pregnant versions of the meshes in the patch for it. But if someone does make them I will be more than happy to get it working with this mod. Also this mod uses the full suit not the bikini version so I doubt there is much to gain from the mod. If there is an interest for the bikini version I could put one together. I do not use the bikini armors myself but I am sure some people use it.

That mod use the ghost esm which sexout armors do not use and will not have pregnant versions. The whole purpose of my mod was to make the stealth suit look cool and give it a pregnant version. That work with the perks of wearing the stealth suit. I will also be adding in new quest involving the stealth suit down the road when I get a bit more free time and a new rig to game on. I mean you are welcome to use the armors from the ghost esm but they will not have pregnant versions.

• 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 4/13/2019 at 1:39 AM, crimsonreaver24 said:

so im guessing this is dropped it has a few years 

Yes, but pregnancy-compatible Ghost variants are available in the "Maternity Pack Overkill" and several older pregnancy clothing mods. The only major differences being that they don't replace the OWB Stealth Suit, don't require OWB, and aren't limited to the one suit (I have both Ghost and Specter suits and bikinis available).

You can spawn them from the console if you look up the form ID (e.g. using TESsnip), but probably the easiest way to get them is to install the Sexout Store mod. Then you can buy them in the Sexout Bunker on the road just north of Primm.