Buy a DVD which seamlessly puts big mods in Skyrim?

I may be mistaken; but it seems obvious that most people who visit this site (but are not regulars) would like to download and install and reliably run a good Mod SET; but... because of all the perceived hassles, thousands of people try, and fail, and dismiss Brilliant Mods for months or years at a time (or permanently).

So; I wonder;

Has anyone ever considered making a (PAID) Complete 1Gb to 5Gb mod DVD to download (that just seamlessly installs onto your version of Skyrim/Game (or whatever game) where it auto-detects everything such as Skyrim/game version (including basic PC spec [setting the spec according to the approximate hardware capabilities (fill in your PC details to get the download)] [and can overwrite any failed mod]) in order that lazy Gamers (many many thousands of me) dont have to mess around sorting through half-a-million files; ...... and..... perhaps.... have it as an updatable Mod for up to a year (before having to update manually)?

Surely; its worth having a paid facility for Complete (HD) Mod Sets for the vast majority of gamers who are not mod-savvy ?

Or... 

did I miss something..

Does nobody want thousands of $5 bills?

Edited by rogerthat1945