Steel Imperial Armor and the Magic Disappearing Schlong

balth

I use Schlongs of Skyrim and DarkSchniederBS's great armor and clothing replacers and for a long time everything was good. However, the Imperial Steel Armor, after working fine for a long time, has stopped working properly and now has a gap where the schlong should be. Even weirder is that after running a sexlab animation the schlong then shows up when the actor re-equips his armor. I tried the console commands disable/enable, resurrect and recycleactor and tried the SOS MCM options to fix armors. I even re-installed the Armor replacers. Nothing seems to make the actor's schlong reappear except getting fucked. Does anyone have any ideas on how to fix this? Any help is greatly appreciated.

*Edit* Removing the armor through the console and then equiping it through the console also makes the schlong show up again. Still, if there's a more permanent fix so I don't have to do that all the time, that would be great.

Archived