Adapting Masturbate lesser power script for futa PC

Set Body Body are used when you are naked.

During sex the LAPF lower Body replace your nude lower Body ; all men and  female if  Setting " attacking women grow penis" on )

and MB2 also use the Lovers lower bodies.

Only if you use SetBody blockhead and LoversJoystick the LoversJoystick lowerbodies are used during sex.

LAPF use the lower bodies in meshes\clothes\as\

And in the subfolder 1 to 9 you can put your own lower bodies and select them in game with the Lovers Settings spell. Then you have your own lower Body during sex.

Only if you use SetBody blockhead and LoversJoystick the LoversJoystick lowerbodies are used during sex.

That's what I use. But you have just confirmed my suspicions, saying "MB2 also use the Lovers lower bodies", so in fact I'm trying to achieve the impossible. Having the male animation for futanari PC should be possible, instead.

And you're right, penis settings are present both in LoverswithPK and LoversMB2

;Using boners settings.

;  0: automatic detect.player has Noskin.

;  1: use slof's_boners_v5 . Noskin or skin is random. but player has Noskin.

;  2: use slof's_boners_v5 . Noskin or skin is random. but player has skin.

;  3: use slof's_boners_v5 Noskin     4: use slof's_boners_v5 skin

;  5: use slof's_boners v4            6: use slof's_boners v3

;  7: use xLovers with PK v1.2

; 99: never use upward boners

; default: 0

set xLoversMB2Quest.sBoners to 0

This is what the game uses for MB2 animations.

No the MB2 Version from the LAPF download use--see script: xLoversMB2QuestSC

if(player.GetIsSex Female)&&(sAllowFutanari==1)

if ( FileExists "Data\Meshes\clothes\as\NormalAnimFuta.nif") && (sBoners != 2)
    debugPrint "xLoversMB2 - Futanari is find"
    set rFemaleBoners to xLoversPkrFutanari001
   elseif( FileExists "Data\Meshes\clothes\as\NormalAnimFuta.nif")
    debugPrint "xLoversMB2 - Hutanari is find"
    set rFemaleBoners to xBone1
   elseif ( FileExists "Data\Meshes\clothes\as\NormalAnimFuta.nif")

-------------------------------------

Same  lower Body as during sex.

Don't know what happens when  you have MB2 and LoversJoystick ....LoversJoystick lowerbodies or Data\Meshes\clothes\as\NormalAnimFuta.nif ?

But without Joystick you must only put your favorite futa lower Body in Data\Meshes\clothes\as\ ( or one of the subfolders) and select the Body in the Lovers Settings and you have your Body during sex and Masturbation ( if someone can make MB2 work with Futa Player characters )

Reporting for results.

Altered ini values setting sAllowFutanari to 1 and funanari chance to 100% beforehand. My test was run with a faithful female companion (100 disposition).  Cast setbody on the target, selected the same custom body type used by my character. Readied the Instill Lust spell and saved the game.

Quit to desktop. Reloaded the game.

Here something unexpected happened. After the usual time required to Setbody to initialize, my companion didn't 'remembered' my choice for the body replacer (there was Growfl Mega, which I had used previously). Nevermind, cast setbody again and repeated the previous step. Now the companion had my same custom body meshes. After casting Instill Lust I noticed that the lowerbody was the LAPF default (MB2 and Setbody settings were bypassed somehow). Good thing that the upperbody was compatible with HGEC, so there was no seam in the waistline, but still this is not what I had planned to happen.

The animation is ok (I mean, is the male one). [EDIT: this was an issue with Setbody esp, it will be patched in the next release, the code for dealing with load order changes was there but there was a missing line that caused the bug]

I've run again the same test with the original LoversMB2.esp (restoring the scenario from a clean save). I've done this to make sure that my modifications hadn't broke something, and I've been getting the exact same result (the Setbody issue included).

" After casting Instill Lust I noticed that the lowerbody was the LAPF default (MB2 and Setbody settings were bypassed somehow"

MB2 use the Default Lovers Lower Body NormalAnimFuta.nif (see my last post)

What happens if you select another LAPF Body for the NPC ?  use "Sense Sexual Exploits (Contact)" spell and select DMRA , cast Instill Lust,  see if the NPC use Default HGEC LAPF Body or DMRA LAPF Body.

I don't use Joystick but should also have a possibility to select NPC bodies.

Edit: NO during Masturbation NPCs use the NormalAnimFuta.nif from meshes\clothes\as\ Folder, regardless of what body you selected for the NPC. (and males use only the Default NormalAnimPenis.nif ! no sected lower bodies )

So we have two "bugs" to fix.

Female Player must use futa Body and male animations. 

MB2 have no Body Settings spell/Option like Lovers with PK esp,  so it need a setting spell or in the scripts must be check which LAPF lower Body the NPC/player use (male and female)

1. Based on a code review MB2 has nothing to trigger a futa lower body, that's what's missing.

2. MB2 has a lower body setting to be used during MB2 animations, that's all.

3. It also has an auto mode, setting 0, but I don't think it's working as intended.

@ QuiteTheTail - Not entirely correct. If you don't have the required resources installed; the various boner sets, you're not going to see anything happening. You also need to systematically go through each Lovers w/PK option setting for boners, while going through the boner settings for MB2 via console resets.

I'm going to retest setting 0 and see if it kicks in during a reflection of Instill Lust back to the player and the player then uses futa. If it does, and I suspect it will that is what is missing from the cast on player scripts. A player futa option was just never coded into the cast on player scripts.

No, varenne, I think Slof's boners are integrated in the latest LAPF pack. See for yourself. You already know that, I mean, it's not that I'm missing resources. I've actually used them for male characters and they work fine (even bending when the sex position requires it).

No you're not understanding resources and MODs prior to LAPF. And yes, there are boner resources included as part of LAPF. LAPF was the culmination of Lovers w/PK and a couple or few other MODs, including Slof's Boners which was previously it's own standalone MOD.

So in order to use those alternate Lovers w/PK boner options and versions of boners, you would need to have at some prior point installed them. You do not get all prior version resources installed with LAPF, just the ones LAPF uses.

Sure, now I understand. It's not that the settings are bypassed. Here something different takes precedence. By design, if you try to use Slof's boners for female characters, it will fail (this is because there are restrictions imposed by Alienslof, and LAPF respects them).

However, this is outside the scope and the intent of this topic.

@ TDA:

I will look at the link later - too many people around me, right now. :)

Well after about 10 attempts to reflect Instill Lust back onto my PC, it still won't use futa. No idea why. I'm also getting some odd behaviors if I set boners to auto or 0. It may be my placement in my LO of MB2, other MODs causing issues or MB2 is just screwed. I don't really use it much.

There's some sort of odd camera and/or animation behavior going on with auto setting 0. I'd add it to the list of bugs or issues to be resolved. * My best guess is a conflict with the coded camera settings in MB2 conflicting with those in WappyOne's RaperS which is what I use. I seen something very similar to this when attempting to use one of the 1st-person camera MODs awhile back, and had to disable and remove it

So we have two "bugs" to fix.

Female Player must (*) use futa Body and male animations. 

MB2 have no Body Settings spell/Option like Lovers with PK esp,  so it need a setting spell or in the scripts must be check which LAPF lower Body the NPC/player use (male and female)

(*) be given the option to

Well summarized.

One thing honestly MB2 could do without is the penis settings.

Since it has LoverswithPK.esp as master, it could use the variables from the LAPF ini file (unless those in MB2 serve some other purpose I'm not aware of).

For sure, penis settings are applied only to male characters. For female characters the futa option in LoverswithPK.ini should be the reference, unless another plugin (as LoversJoystick.esp) states otherwise and takes control.

(Masters are: Oblivion.esm, LoverswithPK.esm)

Also, I would be glad to see LoversJoysticks functionality included.

I have the feeling that these modifications aren't that interesting for the majority of LAPF players and modders, so I leave it to you decide if they're worth the effort.

I will continue investigating into it on a personal whim, and as much as I can, given my limited skills.

As time allows I'm going to continue to pursue this, even if it is just for myself. It's annoyed me for quite a while, going back to the embedded version in Dark Bloodlines and the prior initial version of MB1. I may take a look at the scripts in the MB1 version and compare.

Before I can do any of this though I need to do some troubleshooting & cleanup of my current build as I'm experiencing CTDs in current saves. I suspect something to do with Vamprire Hunting and/or a save game I used from another player to import a specific face.

It may be time to revert and partially start over...

Here we go. First call to arms!

Why in the world this condition is checked twice?

; from script xLoversMB2QuestSC

if(sAllowFutanari)
            if ( FileExists "Data\Meshes\clothes\as\NormalAnimFuta.nif") && (sBoners != 2)
            elseif( FileExists "Data\Meshes\clothes\as\NormalAnimFuta.nif")
                debugPrint "xLoversMB2 - Hutanari is find"
                set rFemaleBoners to xBone1
            elseif ( FileExists "Data\Meshes\clothes\as\NormalAnimFuta.nif")
            endif
        else
            set rFemaleBoners to 0
        endif

It looks redundant to me, but which one must be kept or discarded? Plus, sBoners is the boners selection for male characters; here probably the author wanted to rule out the dildo case. But that's a different ini setting (DefaultFutaType, in LoverswithPK.ini). What do you think?

Neither. Seems like xLoversPkrFutanari001 and xBone1 are the same. So they are probably wasted codes. Just disable femaleboners in case the mesh cannot be found. Those weird if clause looks to me like the author (I don't remember, but I think it was Wappy. Is Wappy still around?) bilndly replaced the file paths with normalAnimFuta.nif when adapting MB2 plugin to the new LAPF system.

Actually it's 3x.

The first is conditional on the sBoners != 2. The != is Inequality, so it is looking for anything but the value of 2 for the sBoners variable. The 2nd replaces the old Hutanari and sets rFemaleBoners to xBone1, and the 3rd sets rFemaleBoners to xLoversPkrFutanari001, which is very similar to the 1st but not entirely the same.

So, no they are not redundant, just not completely as contemporary as possible. As noted the scripts need some cleanup.

One thing you need to realize, that MB2 does NOT use any settings from Lovers w/PK, ini or scripts. Period. MB2, to the best of my knowledge is for all intents and purposes semi-standalone from the Lovers w/PK ESP and ini file. That is part of what needs to be changed, which I've already made note of in a prior post. MB2 should IMO be looking at Lovers w/PK settings for player; variable setiings. It would simplify MB2 a bit too.

Neither. Seems like xLoversPkrFutanari001 and xBone1 are the same. So they are probably wasted codes. Just disable femaleboners in case the mesh cannot be found. Those weird if clause looks to me like the author (I don't remember, but I think it was Wappy. Is Wappy still around?) bilndly replaced the file paths with normalAnimFuta.nif when adapting MB2 plugin to the new LAPF system.

Odds are you (and many others) won't have xBone1; a very old mesh. Just comment out those lines for now using the ; character.

I don't recall WappyOne working on this, I think it was an update someone found and incorporated it, but I could be totally wrong. Wappy has been offline since January this year.

@ QuiteTheTail - As you review and learn from scripts, start reviewing the OBSE v0020 Command Documentation. You need to read and grok what each condition is stating, before attempting any edits on your own.

Very well. I will comment out those lines (who knows, they may serve an hystorical purpose) and replace the code with something more up to date. By the way,

in case I wish to use values from variables belonging to external plugins/scripts (like DefaultFutaType for instance), what's the best way to do it?

@ varenne

Roger on the OBSE Documentation. It will be so valuable. Thanks.

Take a look at those two items. xBone1 is originally LPK esm's item, but MB2 redefines it. xLoversPkrFutanari001 is newly defined in the MB2 plugin. And then both items use the same normalAnimsFuta.nif for women. So all 3 of the "if fileExists ..." clauses are effectively pointless because the actor will always end up using the same normalAnimsFuta.nif anyway. That sBoners2 check is probably a remnant of the old LPK where we needed multiple dick meshes of varying angles.

The game does not store in memory or a save game who is going to be futa or not; it is determined at the moment of casting the spell. If you cast it 100 times and it's set to 50%, then it will be 50% of the time out of that 100 casts, or very near it.

I'm quoting this as an example of how much closely related are MB2 and LPK, and how important is to fully understand the meaning of every setting present in LPK, MB2, and even other plugins apparently unrelated, before changing something, or before deciding how to implement a modification (in this case, the male anim for futa characters). The best result would be achieved if we can reproduce exactly the same logic from LPK in MB2, with the advantage of not having to introduce new settings or variables.

I'm tempted to change the way the futanari chance works - that is, roll the dice once and memorize the status of every (permanent) female actor involved in lovers or MB2 or even rapers animations (please don't rush objecting that rapers is out of context here, and hear me out), as part of an effort to create interoperability between plugins. Doing this, for example it will be easier to include a sort of joysticks support I have in mind.

Loversrapers, for example, keeps track of certain informations, when a flag is set:

; Orientation mode flag

; When this is set each actor rolls once on the gender table for combatibility instead of rolling the % every hit.

set xLoversRaperSQuest.genderOrientation to 0

Wouldn't be great to harmonize this setting, in the big picture, along with settings from other plugins?

A different example.

"Rape is an assault" is a flag both in LPK and in LoversRapers. Let's set it to 1 and try to pay the bed at the Merchant's Inn with sex. It's like casting a frenzy spell !!!

I wish I could explain better this concept, but I'm afraid this is the best I could do.

Archived