[DELETE]

Grine

I dont plan on adding new areas to Blackreach because it already has all I want, the current problem with it right now is just its very dry, empty and almost in pristine condition, I will be changing all that to make this the defacto capital of the Falmer.

As for the female thing, the female PC will be getting the full experience but the Male players can still experience falmer slavery questline that already exists within Death Alternative plus any other quests that I manage to add that could be used by both females and male PCs. I am always open to suggestions regarding this issue. :)

Being captured as a traumatic experience: One part of that could be placing the PC in a corral as is seen in many Falmer occupied caves with one or more fellow captives, give them some dialog so you can "get to know them" and then have the Falmer come and pull them from the pen, rape them and then slaughter them and use them for food. When they come for you (last survivor) though it's to move you on to the next phase of your captivity.

Being captured as a traumatic experience: One part of that could be placing the PC in a corral as is seen in many Falmer occupied caves with one or more fellow captives, give them some dialog so you can "get to know them" and then have the Falmer come and pull them from the pen, rape them and then slaughter them and use them for food. When they come for you (last survivor) though it's to move you on to the next phase of your captivity.

Tried to take that into consideration, what do you think?

I have not even begun or anyone offered to do the coding process so ideas are easily changed this point.

Archived