Deadly Mutilation only gore/dismemberment mod?

ZepD

After playing new vegas the combat in skyrim is seeming a bit tame, I miss hacking off peoples arms etc...

It seems like DM was the only mod ever made to try and create something for that, but it was abandoned years ago and even with the community patches for it it barely works.

Are there any mods like deadly mutilation hiding out there? Seems like a pretty big immersion type mod that someone would of picked up after it was apparent DM was dead.

After playing new vegas the combat in skyrim is seeming a bit tame, I miss hacking off peoples arms etc...

It seems like DM was the only mod ever made to try and create something for that, but it was abandoned years ago and even with the community patches for it it barely works.

Are there any mods like deadly mutilation hiding out there? Seems like a pretty big immersion type mod that someone would of picked up after it was apparent DM was dead.

As far as i know DM was the only mod of its kind. It needs to gets rewritten from the ground up. 

We definitely need more gore and horror mods in skyrim. 

Archived