Problematic Dog Penis

Any help with this? Doggy dick used to like fine as pictured below but right before and even after I did a factory system restore last month I've been getting the broken one. I've tried reinstalling CreatureLove and that didn't work, then I went as far as copying the textures from Fallout 3 - still no luck.

Any ideas? Archive is invalidated ( as you can see ) and essentially nothing has changed from when it works to now ( as far as I'm aware of ).

Guest Loogie

As far as I know, the texture is in the Sexout datapack.

Incidentally, Problematic Dog Penis is one of my favorite punk bands.

As far as I know' date=' the texture is in the Sexout datapack.

[/quote']

Its also the official breakfast of Rush Limbaugh. On topic odd discoloration of ones penis is a sure sign of a serious medical condition get your pet checked out by a doc asap

[/quote']

Its also the official breakfast of Rush Limbaugh. On topic odd discoloration of ones penis is a sure sign of a serious medical condition get your pet checked out by a doc asap

Major lol. Also the title of this thread when i first saw it made me do a double take. But yeah check the datapacks.

[/quote']

Major lol. Also the title of this thread when i first saw it made me do a double take. But yeah check the datapacks.

Alright reinstalled with the latest one, no luck. :(

Archived