Problem with mod, but I don't know what is

Hello,

When i search a dead body and press E, shows a box with only one option asking "what you would like to do?" And the option "Sex". I can't choose another, so everytime when I search a dead body shows this option. Do you know what mod is that causing it?

Another thing is that when i press E shows a box that says "add character to a custom healer?" Yes or no are the options. What is the mod that does that and how to configure?

Hello,

When i search a dead body and press E, shows a box with only one option asking "what you would like to do?" And the option "Sex". I can't choose another, so everytime when I search a dead body shows this option. Do you know what mod is that causing it?

Another thing is that when i press E shows a box that says "add character to a custom healer?" Yes or no are the options. What is the mod that does that and how to configure?

i think its 1 of thos animal sex mods but dont remember name of it 

Archived