Sex mods for the Witcher 3

Beornwahl

I recon I'm not alone in the general excitement for the next Witcher game, and I keep thinking how such a dark mature world would be ideal for a grand number of fantastic sex mods and the like.

Here are my reasons why it, sadly, may be quite difficult to make such mods:

1. Lack of sandbox

In the Witcher 3 the PC will be locked as Geralt (and shortly Ciri) in a story-heavy progression of the world. The fact that saves and new playthroughs will follow the same plot and it's limitation will hurt modding creativity or simply possibility. 

2. No custom character    

Without the ability to create a custom character, with whom you could have a special mod or scenario in mind, all mods would have to be exclusively about GeraltCiri, that may not fit into every lovemod.

3. Custom animations

Now, possible mods may work fine by merely reusing the cut-scenes from the future game, but as you may know - a majority of the mods here requires custom animations to give life to its story or mood. Without the ability to use anything other than a cut-scene seen many times before, sex mods concerning something else than consensual Geralt-sex will be hard pressed.

In conclusion there will be a desperate need of a minimum of two-three tools to make a broad sweep of sexual orientated mods for the Witcher: Custom character and/or starting, and a tool for animations.  

In Skyrim can be named FNIS for the animations, and alternative start to create a more custom story. Skyrim may be an unfair comparison due to its nature as a sandbox. 

Now the RedEngine is new grounds for many, and whether such tools will be create seems very uncertain. But there is hope yet.

CDProjectRed have already declared that they will release modding tools very shortly after the game's release, and have stated their firm dedication to support a modding community.

So everything hangs on whether or not the new Redkit modding tool that will be released after the game will have the ability or at least the support from, devs but mainly fans, to let create the tools needed for, lets say advanced, adult modding.

Only time will tell - here's hoping!  

• 3 weeks later...

Seriously, you think there won't be chargen mods if someone's gonna make sex mods for it?

I meant that there will be no sex  mod because there is no chargen.

But nah biggest issue animations, I didn't saw any custom animations for previous red engine.

Witcher 3 will already have sex in it so there is really no need, And on that trying to transform every game that comes out into a sex themed sandbox is a waste of time focus on bethesda games as they are the most modable games out there.

Witcher 3 will already have sex in it so there is really no need, And on that trying to transform every game that comes out into a sex themed sandbox is a waste of time focus on bethesda games as they are the most modable games out there.

Agreed. I'd rather see a discussion on how the SexLab system can be improved upon for TES 6.

Lets be real, the sex scenes will be like Witcher 2. They will not show the naughty bits, we will need something like Sexlab + body mods to get better sex scenes.

Lets be real, the sex scenes will be like Witcher 2. They will not show the naughty bits, we will need something like Sexlab + body mods to get better sex scenes.

um no

Archived