help me mod skyrim , big tits + having sex + BDSM

hey guys so i never played skyrim before , so i was thinking i might wanna give it a go i just want to play the game with the added benefits of : 

1 - Big TITS like Milena Velba or if there is a way to make my charchter look like her that would be great and i want this to be unique to my character ONLY !

2 - Being able to have sex with the maximum number of positions possible with sound ( if there is moaning sounds available)

3 - Have my own sex slave dungeons where i can keep my slaves for sexual use or for punishment (whipping, canning , etc)

4 - have all or most of the stock armor fitting over my modded big tits body

please help me achieve the above knowing that i never modded or played this game before and i will be starting from scratch !

Need learn modding first but to get u started there is cbbe or unp for unp i recommed unp opaai for big breasts..

for positions gott download sexlab framework non sexlab animations and ofc sexlabs required animations.

for sex lab dungeon with sex slaves try "sex slaves" mod.

armor is fitted to certain bodys unp, cbbe etc.. not all armor works for every body so ull have to do ur self or wait for someone else to do it for u mate..

Hope this helps gl hf in game!

Need learn modding first but to get u started there is cbbe or unp for unp i recommed unp opaai for big breasts..

for positions gott download sexlab framework non sexlab animations and ofc sexlabs required animations.

for sex lab dungeon with sex slaves try "sex slaves" mod.

armor is fitted to certain bodys unp, cbbe etc.. not all armor works for every body so ull have to do ur self or wait for someone else to do it for u mate..

Hope this helps gl hf in game!

can you provide links bro ? sucks to be a noob in this whole modding thing :(

Archived