Corruption of Champions?

Skajaquada

I have a vision for how I want to mod my Skyrim. If any of you have ever played the game Corruption of Champions then you have an idea of what I'm looking for. For those that haven't the basic premise is you've been sent into a demonicly tainted world and have to fight to survive only problem is everything in the world wants to fuck you from people to bees to giant tentacley plant monsters. Anyway I've been trying to mod my skyrim to be like this but either through my own ineptitude or some sort of mod mismanagement I can't get things to work right. So I'm asking for a list of mods and their requirement mods in order of installation for optimal gameplay results, Also if you could include SoS and some form of decent female body replacer it would be greatly appreciated.

a list of pretty much all the sexlab mods and what they do. there are no skyrim mods that corrupt the pc btw (well theres 1 werewolf 1 but i cant remember the name). there is a mod for fallout nv that corrupts the pc from mating with animals (pretty much all of them) though.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/19588-sexlab-index/

I think you misunderstood the request my friend, There is another completely separate game named Corruption of Champions, I wish to mod my skrim to be similar to this game, My problem being I keep messing up the install order and stuff of the mods and wind up with silly glitches, such as sex with no animations, or sex with people fully clothed. So I'm asking for help in what mods can achieve my goal and what order do I install them to prevent these glitches.

First off thanks for posting. Second I love CoC its a crazy ass game thats tons of fun. Third ive been wanting the same kind of thing but its one step at a time... im afraid we have tons of mods so far for creatures but birthing has been a problem, in CoC the PC often births the creatures and its a huge part of the gameplay / story line... We dont have a good birthing mod yet so I started this request to try and get something started please read it and post on it to maybe get something moving  it would be cool if creatures corrupted the PC just like CoC Muhahahha and maybe took on the creatures Physical traits....Awesome just awesome would need somone to make a lot of diffrent bodys.....could be hard but the creature horde/ birthing is possible and once birthed they would become world enemys birth to many and they overrun just like CoC...

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/42584-hentai-breeding-request/?hl=breeding

a list of pretty much all the sexlab mods and what they do. there are no skyrim mods that corrupt the pc btw (well theres 1 werewolf 1 but i cant remember the name). there is a mod for fallout nv that corrupts the pc from mating with animals (pretty much all of them) though.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/19588-sexlab-index/

I think you misunderstood the request my friend, There is another completely separate game named Corruption of Champions, I wish to mod my skrim to be similar to this game, My problem being I keep messing up the install order and stuff of the mods and wind up with silly glitches, such as sex with no animations, or sex with people fully clothed. So I'm asking for help in what mods can achieve my goal and what order do I install them to prevent these glitches.

i didnt misunderstand anything. i know what coc is cause i play it. u want to mod skyrim to be like it so i gave u the list of mods and what they do. the main thing in coc is corruption. the only mod that does that in skyrim is sexlab breeder. it turns u into a human/werewolf hybrid from breeding with werewolves. theres also a few succubus mods (PSQ and sexlab deadly drain are the best 2) other than that you'll have to check the mod list and decide on what mods u want

u have load order problems? boss and loot are your friends :)  pick 1, get it, use it. it will sort your load order. still have problems? go here http://www.loverslab.com/topic/22241-sexlab-support-troubleshooting-guide-read-me-before-posting/

• 4 months later...
  • 6 months later...

Archived