[Request] Spooning in bed

Kernel39

When romantic and married couples sleep in bed with each other (usually after sex, but not necessarily) they often do something that's called "spooning" and it's very much needed for a mod to be created that allows you to do this with your in-game spouse or significant other.

Sleeping side-by-side without any contact or cuddling is lame.

Whether you spoon or get spooned should depend on which side of the bed your lover is sleeping on. And it would be even better if the two characters were partially covered with the bed comforter

And you know, you need to keep warm under the bed covers next to your hubby and the fireplace during those sub-zero, freezing cold, Skyrim nights.

http://www.askmen.com/dating/love_tip/spooning.html

post-727819-0-08165900-1424936407_thumb.jpg

When romantic and married couples sleep in bed with each other (usually after sex, but not necessarily) they often do something that's called "spooning" and it's very much needed for a mod to be created that allows you to do this with your in-game spouse or significant other.

Sleeping side-by-side without any contact or cuddling is lame.

Whether you spoon or get spooned should depend on which side of the bed your lover is sleeping on. And it would be even better if the two characters were partially covered with the bed comforter

And you know, you need to keep warm under the bed covers next to your hubby and the fireplace during those sub-zero, freezing cold, Skyrim nights.

http://www.askmen.com/dating/love_tip/spooning.html

I could add another foreplay animation for sexlab,....similar to the laying foreplay,...but both actors laying on their sides cuddling

You've done well. My Love. Time for some snuggling and affection reward. I get abrupt endings with partners standing on the bed swiftly redressing. It would be magic to have an option in the MCM to turn on "post-play" snuggling and basking in the after-glow that flows on naturally from the main event.

I thought about this a while back as an animation that plays with the PC and their companion goes to sleep.  The only thing that prevented me from doing it was figuring out how the animation should be handled.  Paired animations or the way sexlab does their animations?

After sex you should be given the option to sleep with and spoon your partner.

When sex is done, you get into the spooning position and the typical window pops up saying "how long do you want to sleep" and after you wake up X amount of hours have passed and you are still spooning or being spooned by your lover.

You can watch the two characters cuddled into each other until you get out of bed only after pressing the "E" action key.

Archived