Profile manager

Stormavenger

Could someone suggest me a profile manager ?

I can't use MO since i'm still on XP (And i don't like MO anyway).

And while i'm here i would also ask about BOSS; it suddenly stopped working and ask about a master list (which i have), also it says something about a query in the wrong language...If someone know how make it work i would be incredebly pleased.

I would use MO instead. There's nothing to not like. And the newest version is supposed to work fine with XP. I've never used anything else to keep profiles, though.

Forget BOSS. It's dead in the water. Obsolete. LOOT is its new replacement and does some cool new stuff, like look at each mod's dependancies so it knows where to place stuff without a masterlist that needs updated. Some people complain the LO looks messy afterward, but it works. It also allows for manual priority settings on mods to give you more control. LOOT is basically BOSS 3.0 and the name was changed because BOSS was drastically changed.

Archived