Little or smaller Nipples...

RamasesII

Hello all you excellent modder types :)

First off I use the Sevenbase Bombshell body for my game. I am wondering if there is a mod to make the nipple/areolla smaller on the body, or if there is an easy way to get this look. I've seen a few different screen shots with the size changed, but I don't know if it's a mod, or if the person changed thier toons body. I am not very skilled in doing my own mods, so hoping for something out there to help me. Might be that I would need to do it myself, and in that case I would need some assistance with what program to use.

Sorry to ramble on,  any help would be... um   well helpfull :)

Thanks ahead of time,

Ram

it is a way of doing this as Ventus advice.     But there is the hard way   (with photoshop/gimp)   you download all body textures you can find in nexus for skyrim   and you might find body spare parts  (different size of nipples, different vagina type and more    with a tutorial)   you assemble your body and make a file.dds   and you can performe and make the normal map the file_n.dds  . 

if you decide to do it yourself  you will need first photoshpe or Gimp (free tool) , and with either one you will need to exercise a little to get the fonctions .

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/38362-project-unified-unp/

UNP-compatible bodyslide which has nipple and areola size, nip length, and all other sorts of mammarian modifications. You can use sevenbase and tweak whatever to your liking. Just install bodyslide then put the unified unp files into bodyslide then boot it up. Making outfits fit the body might be complicated but if you're using 7b outfits then it doesn't really matter.

Archived