HGEC body not showing up

circ

Mesh isn't invisible or anything, I just get the vanilla body. I followed the instructions for it - installed manually, did archive invalidation with bsa-redirect. Still a vanilla body with vanilla underwear. Also got some HGEC armor replacer but that doesn't work either. Oblivion.ini shows BSARedirection.bsa correctly. Worked fine when I last installed Oblivion but it's been a while. Also Oblivion isn't in the vanilla folder either.

Using OBMM not Wrye Bash.

Oblivion not installed in C:\progams Folder  = fine

archive Invalidation and ini entry is still in the ini ( not overwritten by the Default ini)  =  fine 

ModManager entry must be

sArchiveList=..\obmm\BSARedirection.bsa, Oblivion - Meshes.bsa, Oblivion - Textures - Compressed.bsa, Oblivion - Sounds.bsa, Oblivion - Voices1.bsa, Oblivion - Voices2.bsa, Oblivion - Misc.bsa

The BSARedirection.bsa is in your Oblivion\obmm Folder ?

Have you checked the meshes and textures ? Perhaps deleted by mistake ? Sure you have vanilla Body not a underwear HGEC Body meshes ?

Only HGEC ? not the male Roberts Body and clothes ? (during Roberts male Body Installation you can choose if you want nude or underwear)

??????

------------------------------------

You can try the WryeBash archive invalidate (without WryeBash)

I did it in my current Installation, I never clicked a archive Invalidation putton in the Modmanager. (And I have no WryeBash)

Copy the BSARedirection.bsa in your data Folder, and rename it to ArchiveInvalidationInvalidated!.bsa 

Then change your Oblivion ini ( My documents\my games\Oblivion ) 

sArchiveList=ArchiveInvalidationInvalidated!.bsa, Oblivion - Meshes.bsa, Oblivion - Textures - Compressed.bsa, Oblivion - Sounds.bsa, Oblivion - Voices1.bsa, Oblivion - Voices2.bsa, Oblivion - Misc.bsa

Works in my game ( till now ;) )

All about Installation , Bodies , archive Invalidation and load order in my yellow Link below.

Archived