Kofman -

Thanks for these, they're amazing.

However, the following are causing my Bodyslide to crash for some reason:

Alyn Shir Torso HD

All three pieces of the Hot Pants Set

Thieves Guild Duelist HDT (Skimpy and regular)

Would be very grateful for your help. I think these are my favorite three, too. :[

Are you using the latest version of Bodyslide? That's the main cause of most of these bodyslide crashes.

Ditto.

Anywho after being sidetracked I've applied the fix to the Dread armor, so there should be no more weight distortions. I've also added a few new conversions to the list. Something to tide me (and everyone else) over as I plot what my next big move will be... :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r:

i noticed bodyslide crashing too when previewing some outfits

but then i just build it without previewing and everything is normal

i installed every piece of ur armors and builded them on bodyslide

i also tested every piece of every armor and all works support sliders with bounce

gXBSdC8.png

I just check the original links and they work just fine. For the first two you have to skip the link-bucks page to see the actual DL page. Heck even on the original mod pages it shows this as "How To Download". As for the last one, they show the password RIGHT UNDER the DI link for it. You can see it as orange text. :)

The link-bucks web site does not respond. I get a blank page, so I cannot proceed past this page.

Yes it does give the password, which I assume is for the archive.  However the web site wants you to log in to download.

• 4 weeks later...

Bug report: On the skimpy revamped dragonscale the bones and chains don't morph with the sliders. i.e. stuck inside the legs.

edit: Also the on the leather/loincloth on the rear doesn't move.

Edited by Enjuno

Bug report: On the skimpy revamped dragonscale the bones and chains don't morph with the sliders. i.e. stuck inside the legs.

Ok found the problem and fixed the bones for the skimpy ver. As for the loin skirt, could you elaborate please? I checked it in outfit studio and it scales just fine.

I'm getting an invisible body when I build the swimwear from "ZZStuff". I made sure I had the latest version of BS and it still happened.

Did you for forget to install the .esp fix that comes with it? Without it, you'll have an issue like the one your describing.

Ok found the problem and fixed the bones for the skimpy ver. As for the loin skirt, could you elaborate please? I checked it in outfit studio and it scales just fine.

~snip~

Well, that's just it...the rear one was just going straight thru Nir's butt cheeks. But it's not a bother too me....I just deleted that shape....because...you know....freckled booty  :heart:

~Snip~

Well, that's just it...the rear one was just going straight thru Nir's butt cheeks. But it's not a bother too me....I just deleted that shape....because...you know....freckled booty  :heart:

OK that IS weird. The rear loin functions just fine for me and hugs (and bounces ;) ;) ) my char's bottom without issue. Still just to be safe I reuploaded with a tweaked loin skirt and added a zap slider.

~snip

I'm getting an invisible body when I build the swimwear from "ZZStuff". I made sure I had the latest version of BS and it still happened.

Did you for forget to install the .esp fix that comes with it? Without it, you'll have an issue like the one your describing.

I'm not sure where this fix is. When I use the esp that came with the original I get wrong body textures and when I use the one that came with your bodyslide files I get the invisible body.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...