Lovers PK futa?

magicman123

Well actually anything would do fine that does not have anything gross or overly gory...

Well, hopefully you are aware that a futa mesh comes with lovers pk and you can set your female PC to use the futa cock via the sexual exploits spell (that is the lovers settings spell in your spell book). From three you can use many of the plugins to roll play or do as you like. If you take a peak in the Tamago Club thread there is a console code setting to even give your futa PC the ability to "knock other chicks up".

Now if you are looking for a dedicated futa quest then no I have not heard of such a thing.

Well actually anything would do fine that does not have anything gross or overly gory...

Well' date=' hopefully you are aware that a futa mesh comes with lovers pk and you can set your female PC to use the futa cock via the sexual exploits spell (that is the lovers settings spell in your spell book). From three you can use many of the plugins to roll play or do as you like. If you take a peak in the Tamago Club thread there is a console code setting to even give your futa PC the ability to "knock other chicks up".

Now if you are looking for a dedicated futa quest then no I have not heard of such a thing.

[/quote']

Yeah I already know that but thanks anyway :)

Archived