After I collect 2 shields from nearby guards, I get CTD when i try to quick travel or go by foot to outpost.

I am having similar problems. I can start the quest fine, get thrown in jail, escape, go to the Forsworn Watch Outpost all without problems. But as soon as I leave the outpost I can't go back, if I walk or quick travel near I crash to desktop.

I used the console to spawn 2 shields while in the camp, it worked fine, I was able to progress, captured the sister of dibella, etc. But as soon as I get the quest to go kill some nords, and then help Yygride kill Nige, I can never get back to the Outpost.

There is a sicambre woman in the outpost... so, skeleton or meshes/texture problem.

Interesting mod!  I'm enjoying it so far (good work, etc).  Anyway, quick question:  apart from the flavor text on the first page of the forum, is there any substantive difference between the Marses and the Sicambres (particularly in terms of game-play and/or story-line)?  I can't seem to find much information apart from what is on first page (despite scouring the forum).  I'm trying to chose between the two but I can't tell how much the choice will actually affect the rest of the mod. 

Thanks in advance!

No really difference sbetween the tribes, just tatoos and clothes... In the ore, Sicambres are closer to nature things, Marses are cannibals.

No idea what you guys are doing but my newest save is going on 50+ hours with this mod installed and not a single ctd.

Thanks.

I have problems with some sidequests.

Wedding and Ghosts: I talked to John but nothing happend. Is there a way to cancle that quest?

Virgin for Dragon: I don't know what or how im supposed to do that.

The quest with the wolves and the one women: They both are getting fucked, but nothing is happening after that. Idk the name and the stage for this quest (command sqt shows nothing).

Version 1.82 crashes very frequently here is my mod listing what is going on?

I already have run LOOT and FNIS.

GameMode=Skyrim

Skyrim.esm=1
Update.esm=1
Dawnguard.esm=1
HearthFires.esm=1
Dragonborn.esm=1
Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.esp=1
ApachiiHairFemales.esm=1
hdtHighHeel.esm=1
Heels Sound.esm=1
BeeingFemale.esm=1
ZaZAnimationPack.esm=1
GeneralStores.esm=1
SexLab.esm=1
SexLabAroused.esm=1
SomeguySeries.esm=1
Devious Devices - Assets.esm=1
Devious Devices - Integration.esm=1
Devious Devices - Expansion.esm=1
CreatureFramework.esm=1
Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm=1
HighResTexturePack01.esp=1
HighResTexturePack02.esp=1
HighResTexturePack03.esp=1
Private Needs Discreet.esp=1
VRHood.esp=1
SlaveTats.esp=1
Luxury Collection.esp=1
sh_hf_pale_fix.esp=1
Osare Underwear.esp=1
CollegeOfWinterholdGloryv.1.6.esp=1
MilkModNEW.esp=1
ZaForswornStory.esp=1
MilkMod_MilkPumpsFancy.esp=1
SexLab_DibellaCult.esp=1
hydra_slavegirls.esp=1
SexLab_Solutions.esp=1
Captured Dreams.esp=1
SexLab-Stories.esp=1
AliciaPainSlut.esp=1
zdd.esp=1
Deviously Cursed Loot.esp=1
SimpleSlavery.esp=1
CoCo_TDM2.esp=1
BrandingDeviceOfDoom.esp=1
KRZ - Better Archmage Quarters.esp=1
sextoys-calyps-2.esp=1
marriable serana.esp=1
Svs Collection Jewelry.esp=1
SexLab-AmorousAdventures.esp=1
zzEstrus.esp=1
SexLab_Dialogues.esp=1
BeeingFemaleBasicAddOn.esp=1
Change Follower Outfits Redux.esp=1
sh_hf_hjaal_fix.esp=1
Brawl Bugs CE.esp=1
Ballet Boots.esp=1
SkipMageGuildTour.esp=1
ZazResources.esp=1
bladesfactionfix.esp=1
SkyUI.esp=1
SkyrimConfigMenu.esp=1
DD - Interactions.esp=1
sh_hf_falkr_fix.esp=1
marriable serana hf.esp=1
dragonpriestdagger.esp=1
seranaarmorchange.esp=1
Vampire_NoSunDamage_Hoods&Helmets.esp=1
Aradia Devious Expansion.esp=1
NewmillerPiercings3.esp=1
NewmillerPiercings2.esp=1
sam winterholddragonbornpatch.esp=1
Devious Deviants.esp=1
Skyrim_Strap_Ons.esp=1
RaceMenu.esp=1
RaceMenuPlugin.esp=1
Change Follower Outfits Redux -- Dawnguard.esp=1
Change Follower Outfits Redux -- Dragonborn.esp=1
Change Follower Outfits Redux -- Hearthfire.esp=1
NewmillerLO1.esp=1
BlackLaceMiniDress.esp=1
minidresses_collection_standalone.esp=1
SerialStrip.esp=1
SerialStripper.esp=1
FNIS.esp=1
SexLab-StoriesDevious.esp=1
AngrimApprentice.esp=1
NiruinsBusinessPlan.esp=1
Schlongs of Skyrim.esp=1
SOS - Shop.esp=1
Sweet&Sexy Lingerie.esp=1
R18pn - lingerie Set.esp=1
Shiny Catsuits.esp=1
Elewin Pumps 2.esp=1
SpousesEnhanced.esp=1
weightless item sorting hearthfire.esp=1
SL Deadly Drain.esp=1
Aradia Snake Rogue.esp=1
DibellanDefender.esp=1
EstrusChaurus.esp=1
RaceMenuMorphsUUNP.esp=1
FtM_3.esp=1
SexLab_DibellaCult_Sisters.esp=1
DW.esp=1
MilkModNEW HF.esp=1
MilkModNEW ZaZ.esp=1
MoreNastyCritters.esp=1
SexLabNudeCreatures.esp=1
SexLabNudeCreaturesDB.esp=1
SexLabNudeCreaturesDG.esp=1
SexLab_Hormones.esp=1
VampiresHoodFix.esp=1
zarias_restraints.esp=1
SOS - Hormones UNP Addon.esp=1
SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp=1

Unfortunately i'm having a quite a few problems, (I understand that this is a quest mod so therefore heavily scripted). In the Ravena questline, when I need to speak to the redhead forsworn in Karthspire she only has lines available from a stage much later in the quest (about a red poison) which stops me progressing Ravena questline and screws up the finding a wife for Brenus side quest as well. Also every now and then I have to reload as some of the NPCs say they dont know me and I "Shouldn't be here" (faction based i'm guessing). Finally I'm unsure what to do to continue the main quest after

sacrificing the priestess of dibella (end of part 2) then killing some nords to prove myself to Armin then a revenge sidequest for the redhead)

At this stage I can only get side quests that are broken for either of the two reasons before. Am I missing an NPC. Any help would be welcome, thanks.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Got the factions and karthspire prob fixed. Console commands to set stage in Ravena's quest fcked it. However that means i'm not sure how to progress in her quest line. At the mine when it says, Sex to fill gem......I should try the guards I dont know what to do. Sexing NPCs (via other mods dialogue since they dont have any AFS options) doesn't fill the gem and the two guards at the mine are dead as I killed them for their shields earlier. Console commands "resurrect" makes them have no speech dialogue". Also the question on how to progress main story still stands.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Just a thought for mod creator. You could have a questline description/ walkthrough/ "how to start them" information section for the mod somewhere. I remember having something like this before for another mod and it was a huge help since it's very easy to get "lost" in a big mods content. I understand that this will be a big task to complete due to there being so much stuff in AFS but I think it would be very useful for many people. When stuck on a quest it would be very helpful to have a guide that we can reference so we know what we're doing wrong or if the game has gotten bugged. 

This mod is very buggy, unfortunately i uninstall because this have many troubles, no dialogues, ctds, always using console commander for to advance. I am sorry.

One thing I found was that the dialogues were sometimes delayed. For example I found that if an NPC stopped speaking after a set of dialogue, if I waited they would eventually continue (in about 30 secs). I believe this will be due to the high amount of scripts running in the background which will be the case in any quest mod. Also make sure you have the mod requirements in the desc, especially the Fuz Ro D-oh (http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/14884/?) as these are the most common causes of CTD. Finally if you are still getting CTDs it could be due to Skyrims memory capping. I've found large mods can often cause crashes as skyrim has a set cap of allocated RAM that it's allowed to use. I recently did the SKSE memory patch and since then I've been seeing about an 80% reduction in all CTD from all causes. Even if you dont feel up to re-installing this mod i'd recommend  the memory patch to everyone if you haven't done it already (unless you dont have a very powerful PC). Hope this helps in some way.

This mod is very buggy, unfortunately i uninstall because this have many troubles, no dialogues, ctds, always using console commander for to advance. I am sorry.

Not possible.

AFS works quite well, it as checked many times now (one year of development and bug fixing). Maybe the final quest can have some bugs, but that's all.

Of course, never start Ravena quest...

One thing I found was that the dialogues were sometimes delayed. For example I found that if an NPC stopped speaking after a set of dialogue, if I waited they would eventually continue (in about 30 secs). I believe this will be due to the high amount of scripts running in the background which will be the case in any quest mod. Also make sure you have the mod requirements in the desc, especially the Fuz Ro D-oh (http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/14884/?) as these are the most common causes of CTD. Finally if you are still getting CTDs it could be due to Skyrims memory capping. I've found large mods can often cause crashes as skyrim has a set cap of allocated RAM that it's allowed to use. I recently did the SKSE memory patch and since then I've been seeing about an 80% reduction in all CTD from all causes. Even if you dont feel up to re-installing this mod i'd recommend  the memory patch to everyone if you haven't done it already (unless you dont have a very powerful PC). Hope this helps in some way.

Thanks for bringing these precisions

AFS works quite well, it as checked many times now, maybe the final quest can have some bugs, but that's all.

Of course, never start Ravena quest...

But Ravene quest It intersects with other missions and also stuck for example the mission of the orcs, no advances, Phage always says the same and can not make any mission where is she. I tried many times saving the game and reloading, waiting for 1 to 2 hours and nothing.

But Ravene quest It intersects with other missions and also stuck for example the mission of the orcs, no advances, Phage always says the same and can not make any mission where is she. I tried many times saving the game and reloading, waiting for 1 to 2 hours and nothing.

Did you read the mod topic ? Don't start this quest !

But there are others quest with Phage and she don't talk only somthing about of quest kill to Ravena

But there are others quest with Phage and she don't talk only somthing about of quest kill to Ravena

Once you began Ravena quest, it's too late... use a previous save game.

Phage dialogues works fine, it was checked many times... but if you begin ravena quest, all her dialogues will be focused on Ravena (that quest have a strong priority).

Once you began Ravena quest, it's too late... use a previous save game.

Phage dialogues works fine, it was checked many times... but if you begin ravena quest, all her dialogues will be focused on Ravena (that quest have a strong priority).

Ok, i will try when start new game, i am sorry for the doubts.

How do you continue with the main questline for this mod after selecting a tribe? I did the part where I prove myself to Armin by being in the hunting party however I can't find how to start the next quest. I've done the wolves and Bernus side quests as well. Only thing I could find was  Ravena's questline, which im not gonna start (btw is this quest chain gonna be removed/ fixed in future?).

Hi!

So, I'd like  a bit of help navigating a bug.  I accepted the Revana quest right after being initiated as a Marses only to find out much latter that even accepting that quest bugs out a good number of other quests.  I am now trying to complete the "no heart woman" quest and I can't talk to Phage about anything except the quest to throw poison in Revana's face.  I've read through the forums and I can't seem to find a clear answer apart from loading an old save.

So, my question is, is there any way to remove the Revana quest entirely via the console so as to resolve the Phage bug and any other future bugs involving problems with Revana's quest.  I tried to use the "completequest" command on both the main Revana quest and the Revana Travel quest but it didn't seem to resolve the Phage dialgoge bug.  Could I just "setstage" and "setobjectivescompleted" through the Revana quests?  If so, what are the stages?  I also don't want to just setstage through the other quests as it sounds like I'd miss a good bit of content that way.

I know that the best way to resolve this bug is just to go back to a save made before accepting the Revana quest, which I will do if I absolutely have to, but its been quite a few game hours and epic battles since I accepted the quest, so I'd rather find another solution if at all possible.

Thanks a ton in advance!!

Hi, I've just completed the Trial of Wits (the one with the No Heart Woman quest) and I have no idea what to do next, no new quest has appeared, and none of the NPCs I have talked to are giving me any new ones......what do? HALP?!

Cheers

Did you talk to Babdycia ? Which way you chosen ?

If shaman, talk to the Sicambres shama. If it's the briar, talk to Armin. If it's the werewolf, talk to Drana.

Hi, I've just completed the Trial of Wits (the one with the No Heart Woman quest) and I have no idea what to do next, no new quest has appeared, and none of the NPCs I have talked to are giving me any new ones......what do? HALP?!

Cheers

If shaman, talk to the Sicambres shama. If it's the briar, talk to Armin. If it's the werewolf, talk to Drana.

I'm going down the Shaman route and I've spoken to Thusnelda, but she doesn't give me a new quest....maybe I'll try again in a bit and see if anything new happens

addendum: Just reloaded a save before completing No Heart Woman and finished the quest again (talking to Badycia) she told me to talk to Thesnelda, but all I can talk to her about is the valley or the tribes, the same as unnamed Forsworn NPCs

addendum the second: actually, don't bother, I am no longer playing this mod as it is simply too unstable and buggy, nearly every time I travel between any of the new areas added I am plagued by constant CTDs. Maybe I'll come back after it has been patched some more, but right now, it is not worth the effort to play it, which is a shame as the mod had such potential.

Cheers

I'm going down the Shaman route and I've spoken to Thusnelda, but she doesn't give me a new quest....maybe I'll try again in a bit and see if anything new happens

addendum: Just reloaded a save before completing No Heart Woman and finished the quest again (talking to Badycia) she told me to talk to Thesnelda, but all I can talk to her about is the valley or the tribes, the same as unnamed Forsworn NPCs

addendum the second: actually, don't bother, I am no longer playing this mod as it is simply too unstable and buggy, nearly every time I travel between any of the new areas added I am plagued by constant CTDs. Maybe I'll come back after it has been patched some more, but right now, it is not worth the effort to play it, which is a shame as the mod had such potential.

Thusnelda should drive you to Ethrane little quest with her wolf.

Unstable and buggy ?

First time trying this mod, I talked to the person at riverwood for the job it directs me to go to the camp I can't get near it without CTDs I don't know if this is my setup or watever but disabling it I am able to get near the area.

First time trying this mod, I talked to the person at riverwood for the job it directs me to go to the camp I can't get near it without CTDs I don't know if this is my setup or watever but disabling it I am able to get near the area.

The camp have modified navmeshes.... maybe you get the same problem in entering into FTD city.

No NPC in that area have custom armors, so no skeleton problem a priori.