skyrim online

KageKurai85

i would like for skyrim online to be fully updated and able to use any and all mods from this site as well as others, but i think skyrim online should be made to work with ultimate follower overhaul, another thing i'd like is if it would allow the player to decide how many people they want to join in.

.....and I'd like a double cheeseburger STAT!

If I have to wait more than 30 seconds I will act like the typical impatient nitwit at a fast food place and make a big scene harassing the workers making min wage.

but seriously if you want to make suggestions make them more specific and detailed. You could even look into help develop skyrim online which is much more likely to make something happen.

or just play ESO

well i would help if i knew a damned thing about programming, and i'd play ESO if i had a job making at least $100.00 a week, but i could make some more recommendations for skyrim online.

but i would like to play more skyrim but with another one or two people because it would just be so much more fun, mostly because i'd rather my friends didn't watch me play the game so they can figure out how to do stuff.

I generally dislike MMOs for two reasons:  One, you're restricted to what the designers put into the game in an effort to make everybody equal.  This includes forbidding nudity and sex (in America, nipples are evil) and any kind of mod. 

Two, I've made a lot of great online friends through gaming, but I think the idiots and morons have them outnumbered 5:1.  In Skyrim, morons are not allowed because I'm in charge :)

yeah, if you look carefully at the bottom right corner it says "inactive"

No shit.

Instead you can, you know, "resume" the project, y'know what I'm sayin?

Helping you get a head start here, y'know what I'm sayin? 

best get started, because you got a few more years ahead of you to finish that project.

Archived