[Sims3][WIP] KinkyWorld v0.37 [Updated: May 3rd 2019]

18 hours ago, taekno said:

Hey! So, I've had an older version of this mod and I decided to install the latest update (January 10th) only to realise that the files are the same as the previous ones. I checked some entries from this forum as well, seems like 2-3 people have the same issue. I'm confused :smiley: Are the files not updated? or am I missing something? I reeaally want to check out the new features from version0.37!! Can someone explain?? :classic_shy:

The names of the files are the same, only a few suffer a variation of size. Not all have been modified. Compare the folder and see the modification size and date. The ONIKI_KinkyMod and ONIKI_Medicines are some that have been modified.

Kwpastas.png

I've very grateful for the update, but I've been experiencing a major bug since upgrading to 0.37.

My sims' autonomy seems to randomly disappear. I'm not talking about KW autonomy, I'm talking about "free will", them doing stuff on their own.

I've been spending the better part of the day trying to figure out how and when it happens, but I don't see anything specific happening before it's gone. I've tried resetting my Sims, I've tried resetting the whole town through Master Controller, I've tried the KW Debug Unlock options, I've tried turning Sims free will off and back on from the game options, nothing works. The only "workaround" for me is to exit the game, load and as soon as KW interactions get injected again everything's back to normal... for a while.

This is a save I started on 0.36, so it could be that something just went horribly wrong in the update process. Regardless, I'm curious to see if anyone else is encountering this or if anyone has any ideas.

3 hours ago, kheldarath said:

Nice mod! I just need to work out how to use the Futinari system. Any pointers? How do i register a futa?

Get Cmar's Alternate Penis for Females , not the accessory or the default one, then either Kinky World>Debug>Transform to Shemale or go to the hospital and get a penis transplant.

Update to my previous post: pretty sure I found the culprit. :smile:

There is a new option in KW Settings > Services named Populate, this generates 10 random Sims in your town. I had tried that out earlier in my save but I didn't make the connection to my autonomy issues.

As soon as I clicked on City Hall > KW > Debug > Destroy Unused Homeless Sims everything seems to be fine.

5 hours ago, taekno said:

Yeah, I did. Would deleting the old files and replacing with the new ones from build 375 help? :confused:

Just take out all the files from the older install and replace them with the ones from 375 can't go wrong doing that.

Heads up for a potential problem when updating.

My save is in the Future and despite letting things run for at least half an hour, there's no popup to say that KW has activated, or KW menu.

Tested this on another save that's a simple town without Into the Future and things progress normally.

Now, I *know* this Future save is at least potentially corrupt, but it's possible there may be issues with being in a Vacation World. I'll try reverting to the previous patch, going back to the present, repatching and seeing if it works.

Edit: Yep, that fixed it.

2 hours ago, jenyeah said:

So, does anyone have tested this yet?

+New interaction: Masturbate on Sleeping Sim (on Bed).

Still tried to do this but can't find it.

Coincidentally I just tried this a few minutes ago. The person your sim wants to masturbate on must be sleeping on top of the blankets for it to work. I tested it on a single bed though, not too sure if it also works on double beds. Hope this helps!

11 minutes ago, jubileejones said:

Coincidentally I just tried this a few minutes ago. The person your sim wants to masturbate on must be sleeping on top of the blankets for it to work. I tested it on a single bed though, not too sure if it also works on double beds. Hope this helps!

Oh, darn it.

My sim was sleeping under the blankets.

Thanks for reply.

How exactly do I hire whores for my brothel? I can not find it in any of the interaction menus.

I bought a community lot (dive bar), filled it with beds, a bar, and a pole and registered it as a brothel under the KW options when you click on the lot but nothing seems to be happening except for a random popup asking me to select whores which doesn't seem to do anything.

Edit: Darn it I broke the last page of this thread ending in 69 ;)

I really like the mod for what it offers, but I also find it very confusing. Half the time I have no clue why sex is being rejected. Even when I control the two sims it often doesn't work. Sim with all the motives in high green still refuse with a meh kind of shrug. No clue what the problem is. I wish you would get a yes/no choice when a sim you control is getting asked for sex.

Oh and how do I get rid of the bush on one of my sims? I disabled that growing, but now she is stuck with the hair I think :smile:

Motives are only a small part of it. What REALLY matters is hornyness... especially initially, two Sims will need to be at least aroused to want to do it. The more they have sex, the easier it becomes, since their relationship has built up.

Where they try to have sex will also be limited by their exhibition skill, though you should be fine to go at it on a bed in a bedroom with no other Sims around.

You can also alter the settings so that you fully control it, and indeed will get a yes/no option. 

12 hours ago, xandait said:

Oh and how do I get rid of the bush on one of my sims? I disabled that growing, but now she is stuck with the hair I think :smile:

1 hour ago, Muffinuh said:

Click on your Sim, go to the Kinky menu, and in the privacy of her own home (so it won't be rejected though they can do this in public) there is an option to shave your pubic hair.

Also, if you are using something like NRaas Dresser and third-party body hair (such as cmar's), know that Dresser will automatically populate your town with body hair too.  OKW isn't aware of these body hairs and can't do anything to get rid of them.  If that's the case, you'd have to go into MasterController/Advanced/Edit in CAS and remove the hairs manually.

Most likely not the scenario for most people, but could be if you have a prolific mod setup.

Here's some feedback so far. Loving the mod.

I'd like to see the preferred sex traits be less gender specific (and possibly more clear). Like hairy/shaved pussy and hairy chested male could be trimmed to hairy and shaved and work for either gender.

What's the difference between curvy and big butt? Some of the traits seem like they could be for both genders but the image suggests otherwise. If a male sim chooses "muscular" will they be attracted to athletic build women or just men? Could fat/skinny/muscular replace these and be gender neutral?

I only tried this once, so maybe the criteria was off, but if it isn't already implemented/planned, I'd like to see the same kinky interactions for college professors we get for high school teachers (bribing for better grades with sex) as that would have a much more wide spread appeal than teen-adult interactions. If it already exists, great!

Probably not easy to implement, or there are mods that do this already, but designating a venue as a gay or lesbian club in the kinky venue options? Basically encouraging specific genders and types of interactions on that lot. Fetish club would also be nice.

On 12.01.2018 at 6:11 PM, Ms Lovely said:

The names of the files are the same, only a few suffer a variation of size. Not all have been modified. Compare the folder and see the modification size and date. The ONIKI_KinkyMod and ONIKI_Medicines are some that have been modified.

Kwpastas.png

Thank you!

14 hours ago, mrinku said:

Motives are only a small part of it. What REALLY matters is hornyness... especially initially, two Sims will need to be at least aroused to want to do it. The more they have sex, the easier it becomes, since their relationship has built up.

Where they try to have sex will also be limited by their exhibition skill, though you should be fine to go at it on a bed in a bedroom with no other Sims around.

You can also alter the settings so that you fully control it, and indeed will get a yes/no option. 

How do you do that? I can't find the settings for yes/no option. Some of the settings are very vague. Especially the ones considering woohoo. I just wish a rejection would always come with useful feedback. But often you just get a rejected, but no reason why.

8 hours ago, Muffinuh said:

Click on your Sim, go to the Kinky menu, and in the privacy of her own home (so it won't be rejected though they can do this in public) there is an option to shave your pubic hair.

I don't get that option and I wonder if that option vanishes the moment you disable the pubic hair option. But the sim still walks around with a bush :smile:  (I don't have any body hair mods or NRAAS dresser). I am on current version v0.37.

On 12/01/2018 at 5:20 PM, Jolie Rouge said:

Get Cmar's Alternate Penis for Females , not the accessory or the default one, then either Kinky World>Debug>Transform to Shemale or go to the hospital and get a penis transplant.

Cool thanks! That worked fine. Only issue is that the Futanari can't get erect. Happens to the best i suppose...

On 11/24/2017 at 12:52 PM, sandai05 said:

Hi there,

Screenshot-4.thumb.jpg.c21bcdf5df9505dd4ff1b66b214c5513.jpg

I am currently running into issues after updating the mod. It seems that whenever a werewolf sim transforms the game creates this combination of random clothing that overlaps on all outfits. Using the naked option does not remove the outfit. I tried restarting a new game and using vanilla werewolves but the problem still exists.

Screenshot.jpg.e1ba38f4b2eaf3b9fe4c38baa7f3afb5.jpg

When I try to delete the last two outfits the game resets the werewolf back to a Maxis default werewolf.

I was not having this problem in the last version of the mod so it seems one of the new features is conflicting with the werewolf transformations.

Just ran into this problem for the first time today. Also noticed KW's been updated but that issue wasn't included in the change log. Does anyone know if it was fixed?

UPDATE: Yeah it's still happening. Werewolves are still broken XD
image.thumb.png.5343899ab235b5245707fa67713277fc.png