[Sims3][WIP] KinkyWorld v0.37 [Updated: May 3rd 2019]

Hello, Well I've tried the NRaas story progression and I get notices about couples all over town having babies. I set it to where all could get pregnant (why should the the women be the only ones to carry?)  However i still can't get my couple to have a baby; the option doesn't even come up for it. "Try for baby" or anything else. I still don't know what I'm not doing any more suggestions." I think I've tried every possible position and restarted the game a few times. They don't have any condoms; I keep checking there inventory so that's not it. They are a gay couple so also keep that in mind. HHHLLLEEEPPP!!! Please..  :-)

Nraas Story Progression has no effect or control over KW pregnancy (KW's pregnancy system is self-contained, although SP can terminated the pregnancies of sims that aren't supposed to get pregnant)

KW doesn't support same sex pregnancy or male pregnancy

I have a problem with uninstalling the mod. Whenever I load an old save after having removed the mod, all the sims in the household become unselectable. I tried going to edit down mode and switching the active household, but that won't fix the problem. I can't reset the town with MasterController either. Since all the sims are unselectable, interacting with any of the objects isn't possible.

From my experience the Uninstall feature has never really worked that well.

i have tried everything and i cant get my sim pregnant by her dog she is a dog person and have zoolover 10. i keep getting the message the parents must be the same species. and also for some reason non of my female sims are no longer having menstrual cycles. any help would be appreciated

First thing to check is if KW is actually active. The menstrual cycle is one thing that KW DOESN'T turn off.

Assuming it's on, check that you have interspecies pregnancy turned on in settings.

Hey guys! I don't know if this has been brought up, or if anyone else is having this problem, but whenever I play, my active family will get random roommates added once a day.  Its becoming a real pain, and I cant seem to get it to stop.  Anyone else have this problem or know how to fix it? Its weird because when I first installed the new version it was fine.  But then It just out of the blue started doing this.

can male characters become "call girls" ? A guide said that once a character has earned around 8,000 through whoring they will get an option to become a call girl, but I have not recceived one yet even though i've made quite a lot more than 8,000.

yes they can be and yes you are correct they have to earn 8.000 + but they also have to have a certain amount of customers and be woohoo level 6 before they can enroll in callgirl service on the phone.

Hey guys! I don't know if this has been brought up, or if anyone else is having this problem, but whenever I play, my active family will get random roommates added once a day.  Its becoming a real pain, and I cant seem to get it to stop.  Anyone else have this problem or know how to fix it? Its weird because when I first installed the new version it was fine.  But then It just out of the blue started doing this.

No idea why this would happen it's not something I have heard of before.  check that the roommate service has not somehow been activated other than that I have no idea.

Hello, Well I've tried the NRaas story progression and I get notices about couples all over town having babies. I set it to where all could get pregnant (why should the the women be the only ones to carry?)  However i still can't get my couple to have a baby; the option doesn't even come up for it. "Try for baby" or anything else. I still don't know what I'm not doing any more suggestions." I think I've tried every possible position and restarted the game a few times. They don't have any condoms; I keep checking there inventory so that's not it. They are a gay couple so also keep that in mind. HHHLLLEEEPPP!!! Please..  :-)

Nraas Story Progression has no effect or control over KW pregnancy (KW's pregnancy system is self-contained, although SP can terminated the pregnancies of sims that aren't supposed to get pregnant)

KW doesn't support same sex pregnancy or male pregnancy

I have a problem with uninstalling the mod. Whenever I load an old save after having removed the mod, all the sims in the household become unselectable. I tried going to edit down mode and switching the active household, but that won't fix the problem. I can't reset the town with MasterController either. Since all the sims are unselectable, interacting with any of the objects isn't possible.

From my experience the Uninstall feature has never really worked that well.

Well shit; that suck bad. All these cool new features and even have the male pregnancy meshes for sims 3 installed. some people are having male pregnancies with the sims3. I've got to be doing something wrong. Just don't know what.  :(

They can only have a same sex child through vanilla woohoo. You will have to change your settings in woohooer if you have it to enable that.Sorry I could not be of more help. :(  :)

Hi there!

Finally I found my way here because I couldn't get the standard "animated woohoo" running any longer. So now I installed the Kinky thing and... hooray... it seems to work.

At least when I eventually get my sim to take off top or pants, or to tease another sim by taking off pants.

Seeing these animations shows me the thing is basically running and the animations are there.

But still I can do whatever I want with whomever I want, but they do nothing more than kinky kissing, teasing, removing clothes themselves.

Anything further is constantly being rejected by the other sim. I had to laugh real hard when I made my F sim take off her pants and watching him touch her while boh smiled, but when controlling him and have him ask for her panties, she rejects and shouts at him and the friendship is over...

I have tried to build up the interest between the two sims as far as they can even propose to marriage oder to have a relationship by using the original Sims actions such as "romantic" -> "flirt", hug, make compliments and all that. I could easily to the standard game woohoo now, but stil the kinky world actions always get rejected. I control two sims and build up the insterest from both sides - nothing. I have created households with a couple of each age, so I tried it between two sims of the same age level - nothing. I have tried it between YA and A, nothing. I have read the Kinky world menu setup in on of the threads here and tried nearly every possible combination of settings that seem relevant - nothing.

I have tried to approach strangers and increased interest to the maximum as well - nothing. They always shout and reject the action.

When I used to run "animated woohoo", there was a setting that ignored everyting given from the game. You could just walk by a person on the street and woohoo with him. No matter who it was, if my sim knew him or anything. It was just a neutral thing without being affected from any game data and without affecing it in reverse.

So is it really harder to have them wooho with using the kinky world stuff than using the game basic? I thought "kinky" meant something like "easy to seduce"... In fact it is easier to get my real wife to woohoo with me (which is quite hard *LOL*) than having my digital friends do it...

In short words - What am I supposed to do to make my sims do more than kiss and take off pants in front of each other? I'm so curious on how all these great sounding animations from the list look like.

Thanks a lot for any hints!

Chris

Hi there!

Finally I found my way here because I couldn't get the standard "animated woohoo" running any longer. So now I installed the Kinky thing and... hooray... it seems to work.

At least when I eventually get my sim to take off top or pants, or to tease another sim by taking off pants.

Seeing these animations shows me the thing is basically running and the animations are there.

But still I can do whatever I want with whomever I want, but they do nothing more than kinky kissing, teasing, removing clothes themselves.

Anything further is constantly being rejected by the other sim. I had to laugh real hard when I made my F sim take off her pants and watching him touch her while boh smiled, but when controlling him and have him ask for her panties, she rejects and shouts at him and the friendship is over...

I have tried to build up the interest between the two sims as far as they can even propose to marriage oder to have a relationship by using the original Sims actions such as "romantic" -> "flirt", hug, make compliments and all that. I could easily to the standard game woohoo now, but stil the kinky world actions always get rejected. I control two sims and build up the insterest from both sides - nothing. I have created households with a couple of each age, so I tried it between two sims of the same age level - nothing. I have tried it between YA and A, nothing. I have read the Kinky world menu setup in on of the threads here and tried nearly every possible combination of settings that seem relevant - nothing.

I have tried to approach strangers and increased interest to the maximum as well - nothing. They always shout and reject the action.

When I used to run "animated woohoo", there was a setting that ignored everyting given from the game. You could just walk by a person on the street and woohoo with him. No matter who it was, if my sim knew him or anything. It was just a neutral thing without being affected from any game data and without affecing it in reverse.

So is it really harder to have them wooho with using the kinky world stuff than using the game basic? I thought "kinky" meant something like "easy to seduce"... In fact it is easier to get my real wife to woohoo with me (which is quite hard *LOL*) than having my digital friends do it...

In short words - What am I supposed to do to make my sims do more than kiss and take off pants in front of each other? I'm so curious on how all these great sounding animations from the list look like.

Thanks a lot for any hints!

Chris

Is their hornyness level high enough ? Have your sim read an exhibition book that will surely make them horny a lot more quicker. Make sure your sims have a good enough relationship like best friends that way if you do get a relationship hit it won't be that bad. :D

Hey guys! I don't know if this has been brought up, or if anyone else is having this problem, but whenever I play, my active family will get random roommates added once a day. Its becoming a real pain, and I cant seem to get it to stop. Anyone else have this problem or know how to fix it? Its weird because when I first installed the new version it was fine. But then It just out of the blue started doing this.

Don't think it's this mod. It's just the roommate service. Disable it using the cell phone. Can't remember off the top of my head what option it is. This service is easily accidentally turned on. Sometimes a new game causes it.

To be honest, I had no clue there was a hornyness level... I play the German game and there is nothing like it.

I checked the bookshelf, and there wasn't anything in that direction too...

The sims I m currently testing it on are "best friends" and I can use any relationship action from the main game, which shows that their relation is very good. As I said, I can even propose for marriage.

Now my eyes hurt from seeing my sims getting out and back into the clothes using the exhibition actions at least 50 times over and over again. That seemed to raise the exhibition level, from which I also didn't know it existed.

So after half an hour and a few times letting the other one touch the controlled sim, I could read from their reaction to being asked for whoohoo via the Kinky thing that they obviously agreed. But now again there was no animation. They stand there, once or twice they step on each sinde of the bed, looking around, and after a few seconds they cheer and some plus symbols pop up above their heads, for whichever level. That tells me the game has logically completed the action / the animation, it just didn't play.

I was asked to pick an animation from the list, but they all were from another list that I also have installed (Amra72), none were offered from Oniki which I got from here (I believe. Sorry, if I start mixing up from where I get all those packages and lists and animation packs and mods and stuff...)

Checking the installed animations lists via Kinky world, it says I have 16 Oniki and 127 Amra72 animations. Clicking any of the action buttons, only "masturbate" offers one single animation from Oniki that finally is played. With all Whoohoo animations it only offers Amra72 animations, but they don't run. Are they not compatible with the kinky player? Will I need an animation mod for each author of animations?

I can see animations for:

Masturbate on all fours.

Taking off pants.

Taking off top.

Touch the other one weener or mumu.

Kinky kissing

Teasing

These are all animations that don't come from the main game. So the basic thing seems to be ok...

It makes me a bit angry to see that these animation mods seem to run on everyone's game sooner or later, but I can do whatever I want and they just won't. Including the Kickers whoohoo that once worked in my game (no clue why it didn't) I have spent days, if not weeks now on trying to gt those darn animations up and running and all I get is frustration and failure.

Any help highly appreciated.

And sorry for my bad mood and my poor language...

Chris

To be honest, I had no clue there was a hornyness level... I play the German game and there is nothing like it.

I checked the bookshelf, and there wasn't anything in that direction too...

The sims I m currently testing it on are "best friends" and I can use any relationship action from the main game, which shows that their relation is very good. As I said, I can even propose for marriage.

Now my eyes hurt from seeing my sims getting out and back into the clothes using the exhibition actions at least 50 times over and over again. That seemed to raise the exhibition level, from which I also didn't know it existed.

So after half an hour and a few times letting the other one touch the controlled sim, I could read from their reaction to being asked for whoohoo via the Kinky thing that they obviously agreed. But now again there was no animation. They stand there, once or twice they step on each sinde of the bed, looking around, and after a few seconds they cheer and some plus symbols pop up above their heads, for whichever level. That tells me the game has logically completed the action / the animation, it just didn't play.

I was asked to pick an animation from the list, but they all were from another list that I also have installed (Amra72), none were offered from Oniki which I got from here (I believe. Sorry, if I start mixing up from where I get all those packages and lists and animation packs and mods and stuff...)

Checking the installed animations lists via Kinky world, it says I have 16 Oniki and 127 Amra72 animations. Clicking any of the action buttons, only "masturbate" offers one single animation from Oniki that finally is played. With all Whoohoo animations it only offers Amra72 animations, but they don't run. Are they not compatible with the kinky player? Will I need an animation mod for each author of animations?

I can see animations for:

Masturbate on all fours.

Taking off pants.

Taking off top.

Touch the other one weener or mumu.

Kinky kissing

Teasing

These are all animations that don't come from the main game. So the basic thing seems to be ok...

It makes me a bit angry to see that these animation mods seem to run on everyone's game sooner or later, but I can do whatever I want and they just won't. Including the Kickers whoohoo that once worked in my game (no clue why it didn't) I have spent days, if not weeks now on trying to gt those darn animations up and running and all I get is frustration and failure.

Any help highly appreciated.

And sorry for my bad mood and my poor language...

Chris

You have to go to the store and by the books.The hornyness level shows up as a moodlet and it changes depending on the romantic actions you use. You need to get L666's animations http://www.loverslab.com/files/download/2676-sims3wip-l666s-sex-animations-for-kinky-world/ , mike24 http://www.loverslab.com/files/download/3194-the-sims-3-mike24-animations-for-kinky-world/ , http://www.loverslab.com/topic/41458-sims-3-the-masters-sex-animations-for-animated-woohoo-and-kinky-world/ , and http://www.loverslab.com/topic/76250-the-sims-3wipk69-animations-for-kinky-world/ . Also kickers is obsolete.  When you download the animations make sure you put in both files that are in the package. Otherwise all they will do is stay stuck together in the middle of the bed. If kinkyworld is still not working I recommend http://www.loverslab.com/topic/82485-passion-requires-patch-level-163/ it does not have extra stuff like prostitution and stuff like that,but its still good.I hope this helps. :D

Well shit; that suck bad. All these cool new features and even have the male pregnancy meshes for sims 3 installed. some people are having male pregnancies with the sims3. I've got to be doing something wrong. Just don't know what.  :(

They can only have a same sex child through vanilla woohoo. You will have to change your settings in woohooer if you have it to enable that.Sorry I could not be of more help. :(  :)

Oh I don't have the woohooer it acts all crazy with kw so I took it off. Thank you.

Could I ask for some help? I installed the latest version and noticed rapists don't rape, they just beat up the sim and dipset afterwards. Am I missing some animations? I installed what I had correctly but I still can't seem to get it to work. This is what the folder looks like: http://puu.sh/xIVrw/22c734e898.png

You know the OKW thing that you have for mike24 you need that file because its the xml that makes it so the animations work with kinkyworld. Every animation package comes with two files you need to put both in your mods folder. I had the problem before where a rapist would come after my sim and beat her up,but the animations wouldn't play because I didn't have enough suitable animations. You have all the animations just not the thing that makes them work.I hope this helps. :D

Could I ask for some help? I installed the latest version and noticed rapists don't rape, they just beat up the sim and dipset afterwards. Am I missing some animations? I installed what I had correctly but I still can't seem to get it to work. This is what the folder looks like: http://puu.sh/xIVrw/22c734e898.png

You know the OKW thing that you have for mike24 you need that file because its the xml that makes it so the animations work with kinkyworld. Every animation package comes with two files you need to put both in your mods folder. I had the problem before where a rapist would come after my sim and beat her up,but the animations wouldn't play because I didn't have enough suitable animations. You have all the animations just not the thing that makes them work.I hope this helps. :D

Ooooohhh..... Oops. Thank you! 

You have to go to the store and by the books.The hornyness level shows up as a moodlet and it changes depending on the romantic actions you use. You need to get L666's animations http://www.loverslab.com/files/download/2676-sims3wip-l666s-sex-animations-for-kinky-world/ , mike24 http://www.loverslab.com/files/download/3194-the-sims-3-mike24-animations-for-kinky-world/ , http://www.loverslab.com/topic/41458-sims-3-the-masters-sex-animations-for-animated-woohoo-and-kinky-world/ , and http://www.loverslab.com/topic/76250-the-sims-3wipk69-animations-for-kinky-world/ . Also kickers is obsolete.  When you download the animations make sure you put in both files that are in the package. Otherwise all they will do is stay stuck together in the middle of the bed. If kinkyworld is still not working I recommend http://www.loverslab.com/topic/82485-passion-requires-patch-level-163/ it does not have extra stuff like prostitution and stuff like that,but its still good.I hope this helps. :D

Thank you very much, still there's hope I guess...

I went to the bookstore, but there are dozens of books. There are some redish ones with titles that are somehow connected to romance (Magnetic Attraction or something, but nothing I could possibly link to hornyness oder similar. Do I have to download these books as a package too?

I have now removed all other animation and package stuff that did not come with either the kinky mod or the animation files that you named in your last post (not yet all of them). And I have added the animations to my list. There are two screenshots in my post that show the packages folder and the animation list shown by kinky world in game.

Still when being asked for wooohoo they seem to agree (gestures, way of talking, plus symbols popping over their heads), but they stay where they are, doing nothing. When touching or teasing each other, there's a level bar above their heads that sometimes increases and sometimes won't. It is not named.

Beavis and Butthead come to my mind - "Hey Butthead... uh huh huh... this is hard..."

post-2363438-0-58507700-1506405996_thumb.jpg

post-2363438-0-06599300-1506406002_thumb.jpg

Thank you very much, still there's hope I guess...

I went to the bookstore, but there are dozens of books. There are some redish ones with titles that are somehow connected to romance (Magnetic Attraction or something, but nothing I could possibly link to hornyness oder similar. Do I have to download these books as a package too?

I have now removed all other animation and package stuff that did not come with either the kinky mod or the animation files that you named in your last post (not yet all of them). And I have added the animations to my list. There are two screenshots in my post that show the packages folder and the animation list shown by kinky world in game.

Still when being asked for wooohoo they seem to agree (gestures, way of talking, plus symbols popping over their heads), but they stay where they are, doing nothing. When touching or teasing each other, there's a level bar above their heads that sometimes increases and sometimes won't. It is not named.

Beavis and Butthead come to my mind - "Hey Butthead... uh huh huh... this is hard..."

You can order the books via Online Shopping, there you can also get Viagra and certain other substances.

Might also be a problem with your settings in the Woohoo options, check for min and max duration 15/60, set the outfit to Fully Naked and Sequence Progression should be Auto.

Another thing is Arousal Gain Multiplier, you can set it to 100 and Autonomy Level to Low.

Ooooohhh..... Oops. Thank you! 

Your'e welcome. :D

Can I get some help?

Whenever I try to use the high school feature, the teens dont do anything and if i tell them to go to class thhe error Not_enough_room appears. I dont know what is wrong as I have even set up more rooms and even remade the whole school.

Any help at all will help. thanks

I guess I should have mentioned that I don't use the traditional methods for getting my gay sims pregnant. So I'll try to tell you how I do it :)

I click on the sim that I want to have the ability to carry a child>NRaas>Story Progression>Sim Options>Pregnancy: Allow can be pregnant - change from (False) to (True)

Try for baby never shows up for me either...so I use one of 2 methods for impregnation.

NRaas >Master Controller>Basic>Pollinate - you'll then choose who the sperm donor is (however blood relations won't show up)

If you want impregnation with a blood relation or otherwise, the Pregnancy Progress Controller will successfully get the guy pregnant.

>Make sure the "donor" is the active sim, then click on the sim you want to get pregnant - "Pregnancy Options" > Get "sim name" Pregnant.

After that you can go through the pregnancy, deliver early, whatever you want.

The reason I mentioned blood relations, is after a while I got bored with standard gameplay, and some of my immediate family are gay (including my father) so for chuckles my father and his uncle are having a baby in the game (me) LOL

One hitch I've noticed, is that sometimes the active sim will stay in labour until you either take him to the hospital OR click on the baby and "end pregnancy".  One of my sims had 4 babies lying on the floor when I checked on him and was still in labour LOL  The inactives that get pregnant on their own are usually fine, but if I muck with it and get them pregnant I have to monitor how they do.

I hope this works for you....good luck!!