[Sims3][WIP] KinkyWorld v0.37 [Updated: May 3rd 2019]

17 hours ago, FreakyRufus said:

I haven't seen any evidence of any of the kinky traits having any effect. I've seen sims react to large breasts (when they are bared) and to large penises (again, when whipped out), but never seen any visible reactions based on other traits like muscular, hairy, shaved, tattoo, etc.

If the different kinky traits have any effect, it is so minor as to make little difference. Basically, once my sims reach a certain point, they can seduce any other sim as long as that sim is not negative for their gender. Just keep spamming the other sim with kinky actions, and if they don't run down on motives, they will become so horny they'll agree to woohoo.

We know adult sims have room for three kinky traits... so I suppose a few work while some so far are placeholders - as in, you give a hetero female sim Big cock, Muscular and Tattoo lover; the first one works, the others are planned to down the road.

6 hours ago, adnime said:

I think the big butt and muscle has a slight effect on the attraction, if you go to a sim, kinkyworld debug, keep going through pie menus till you see show attractions, it will list the attraction that they have to sims nearby. I've gotten my girl to have most male sims attracted to her by 40-50 without knowing her and 40-60 with knowing her.

About Big butt lover, notice that if you observe Oniki's female sims in CAS they all have maxed butts (if you have Jonha's sliders, that is).

22 hours ago, FreakyRufus said:

...never seen any visible reactions based on other traits like muscular, hairy, shaved, tattoo, etc.

I have noticed my sims who love hairy do the cheer/applaud animation when they encounter a female with a bush on a nude beach or similar situation.

On 9/25/2018 at 5:34 PM, FreakyRufus said:

Maybe try a different browser? Some people have mentioned downloads weren't working, but then were able to download by trying Firefox or Explorer, I think. Whatever browser you are trying with, try a different one and see if that works for you.

Tis I'll try that

Has anyone else had an issue in the Public version of the mod where sims who are "peeping" through a window will quickly stop, even when there is lewd happenings on the other side? In previous versions, if there was a naked sim in the room they were looking into, they would remain there until the nudity disappeared.

Edit: While I'm asking, has anyone had a different issue wherein a sim engaged in lewding will autonomously call another sim to watch, even with high privacy settings and low exhibitionism? Lewds keep getting interrupted for my sims because they call someone to watch and then get embarrassed to be seen.

Some Kinky world news :

Update Patreon Version :

+Fixed: The game no longer crashes to desktop when registering a highschool lot.

Note: Because of some changes in the janitor's and nurse's careers, you may have to register them again.

+Fixed: The interactions injection process is no longer interrupted by a silent exception error when starting a new game.

+Fixed: "The Too Horny To Sleep" event may trigger again (it's still random but should occur often enough).

+Fixed: BlackListed animations are now always (almost?) blacklisted.

+Added: 2 new kinky traits (wip).

+Added: Kinky version of the Hug Big Dog interaction.

+Fixed: The game no longer crashes to desktop when registering a highschool lot.

Note: Because of some changes in the janitor's and nurse's careers, you may have to register them again.

+Fixed: The interactions injection process is no longer interrupted by a silent exception error when starting a new game.

+Fixed: "The Too Horny To Sleep" event may trigger again (it's still random but should occur often enough).

+Fixed: BlackListed animations are now always (almost?) blacklisted.

+Added: 2 new kinky traits (wip).

+Added: Kinky version of the Hug Big Dog interaction.

That's all , just an quick update coz game crashes  :D

No news for Public version , sorry ...

I stayed up for almost 24 hours because the brothel keep crashing my game. I'm just trying to make it lighter for my PC to run the game. But I still can't find a way to stop mass masturbation. I also stuck with  1 animation, which makes me wonder how can I disable animations? Cancel Interaction doesn't work, I have to use NRaas for it. But I don't want to use Nraas because they don't even work half the time. The male only filter doesn't seem to work, I still end up with women walking all over the brothel being there and wanting to divorce their husbands for fucking my whore sim.

14 hours ago, Lyman the Lunatic said:

I stayed up for almost 24 hours because the brothel keep crashing my game. I'm just trying to make it lighter for my PC to run the game. But I still can't find a way to stop mass masturbation. I also stuck with  1 animation, which makes me wonder how can I disable animations? Cancel Interaction doesn't work, I have to use NRaas for it. But I don't want to use Nraas because they don't even work half the time. The male only filter doesn't seem to work, I still end up with women walking all over the brothel being there and wanting to divorce their husbands for fucking my whore sim.

Try "Unlock sim" in Debug menu if your sim stuck , it's better that vanilla "Resetsim" or Nraas Resetsim   ;)

On 10/1/2018 at 10:35 AM, katkat23 said:

I encountered a bug. When I try to get my Sims to woohoo, even in a private room, they say "We can't do that here. Someone might see us." Can't get them to Woohoo at all. How do I fix this? Thanks

I've only ever seen this when there is in fact someone else in the room.

However, some lots have very open plan geometry, and forgetting to build a ceiling or building the walls high enough CAN result in the game treating multiple partitions as one space.

But it could also be a bug or some combo of traits.  

19 hours ago, freewill4sims said:

i'm having trouble editing my sims in game using CAS, I'm not able to accept changes. The only mod i have installed is this one. I have the cmar penis and i have the sliders hidden in CAS is that the reason for this? Someone please help

Try clearing caches, but it could be a corrupt save. I've hit that a few times, KW or no KW. As likely to be Sims 3 as KW if so.

You don't run with NRaas Master Controller?

On 10/4/2018 at 7:05 PM, freewill4sims said:

i'm having trouble editing my sims in game using CAS, I'm not able to accept changes. The only mod i have installed is this one. I have the cmar penis and i have the sliders hidden in CAS is that the reason for this? Someone please help

I have had times where things were weird in my game, and using Nraas Master Controller to reset the entire town helped out.

Is it every single sim that gives you problems in CAS, or just one or two? I had a sim once that had some weird issue with one of their outfits, and the game would crash every time I edited them in CAS. If it is the case of a bugged outfit the sim is wearing, you could try something like Nraas Dresser, which has options to check outfits for issues, and to randomly regenerate outfits. That might help. Unfortunately, in my case, it actually did not resolve the issue, and I ended up having to go back to an older save game.

On 10/2/2018 at 1:46 AM, shar181 said:

Has anyone else had an issue in the Public version of the mod where sims who are "peeping" through a window will quickly stop, even when there is lewd happenings on the other side? In previous versions, if there was a naked sim in the room they were looking into, they would remain there until the nudity disappeared.

Edit: While I'm asking, has anyone had a different issue wherein a sim engaged in lewding will autonomously call another sim to watch, even with high privacy settings and low exhibitionism? Lewds keep getting interrupted for my sims because they call someone to watch and then get embarrassed to be seen.

... Anyone? <.<

I'd really like to know if this is a known issue with the current public release. x3 If it isn't, then I need to do some troubleshooting.

8 hours ago, shar181 said:

... Anyone? <.<

I'd really like to know if this is a known issue with the current public release. x3 If it isn't, then I need to do some troubleshooting.

Maybe? I have noticed things like Tom Peeping showing up and peeping in. I figure I'll have my sims give him a show, and then will notice that he is no longer there. I have not specifically noticed him just disappearing, but haven't watched for it. I have noticed that he is no longer there even though I expected him to stick around for a while.

BUG! I don't know why but when I downloaded Kinky World into my game, my Sims can't get pregnant anymore. No birth control, without using condoms, or even condoms breaking during sex, no pregnancy?? I even tried the "Try for a baby" option a hundred times. This isn't just for one sim, its for all of my sims. Even if I make a new world! I know this is from KW because I uninstalled it and tried for a baby in my game-- then my sims got pregnant! Weird.. anyone else having this issue? I don't want to have to uninstall KW just to have a baby... I know there is adoption, but I don't want to adopt every time I want a child!

13 hours ago, FreakyRufus said:

Maybe? I have noticed things like Tom Peeping showing up and peeping in. I figure I'll have my sims give him a show, and then will notice that he is no longer there. I have not specifically noticed him just disappearing, but haven't watched for it. I have noticed that he is no longer there even though I expected him to stick around for a while.

That could be related. I don't have the Peeping Tom service active, but my households almost always have at least one Voyeur in them.

It would be an easy thing for anyone to test, if they're inclined. Just make a voyeur sim and have them stand outside a bathroom window, then have another sim (that they would be attracted to) take a bath. Then tell your voyeur sim to Peep In, using the Kinky interaction on the window. If its functioning the way it used to, the voyeur should continue to Peep In until the sim inside finishes their bath and gets dressed. If this is a bug with the current public release, what will happen instead is that the voyeur will Peep In for a short time -- maybe 5-10 seconds -- and then stop.

As for the other issue, lewding sims calling over other sims to watch, I feel like if this was a common problem people would already have noticed it in the 8 months or so since the last public release. ?

11 hours ago, dfsdfsdfs said:

BUG! I don't know why but when I downloaded Kinky World into my game, my Sims can't get pregnant anymore. No birth control, without using condoms, or even condoms breaking during sex, no pregnancy?? I even tried the "Try for a baby" option a hundred times. This isn't just for one sim, its for all of my sims. Even if I make a new world! I know this is from KW because I uninstalled it and tried for a baby in my game-- then my sims got pregnant! Weird.. anyone else having this issue? I don't want to have to uninstall KW just to have a baby... I know there is adoption, but I don't want to adopt every time I want a child!

Never seen it myself.

Check your Kinky World settings. There are a bunch of ones to do with pregnancy and maybe they're askew.

Otherwise, it's likely a conflict between KW and some other mod. What else are you running?

On 10/6/2018 at 9:34 AM, FreakyRufus said:

I have had times where things were weird in my game, and using Nraas Master Controller to reset the entire town helped out.

Is it every single sim that gives you problems in CAS, or just one or two? I had a sim once that had some weird issue with one of their outfits, and the game would crash every time I edited them in CAS. If it is the case of a bugged outfit the sim is wearing, you could try something like Nraas Dresser, which has options to check outfits for issues, and to randomly regenerate outfits. That might help. Unfortunately, in my case, it actually did not resolve the issue, and I ended up having to go back to an older save game.

Okay I actually don't have master controller, I'll install and see if it helps.

I have a question. I’m trying to get two sisters that are both married to different Sims to have an affair with each other while both of the Sims partners are on lot the same lot. I have them both on the same gender preference, ten attractiveness, incest trait, WooHoo trait and super horny, the cheating difficulty is set to fifteen cos’ the married couples are both full bar relationship and on the same lot as I mentioned earlier. Even with the high WooHoo difficulty of thirteen-something overall, can you get the sister to partake? And how would you do so? Thanks. 

6 hours ago, TheMoronicalClown said:

I have a question. I’m trying to get two sisters that are both married to different Sims to have an affair with each other while both of the Sims partners are on lot the same lot. I have them both on the same gender preference, ten attractiveness, incest trait, WooHoo trait and super horny, the cheating difficulty is set to fifteen cos’ the married couples are both full bar relationship and on the same lot as I mentioned earlier. Even with the high WooHoo difficulty of thirteen-something overall, can you get the sister to partake? And how would you do so? Thanks. 

You could try using those pills sold at stores to increase their arousal before trying. A sim will agree to almost anything once they've hit the Hyper-horny levels. That is, super horny to the point of causing -100 mood. To reach that point without using the debug menu, you'll need to get them to Super Horny and then not let them have sex or masturbate for a couple of days.

Otherwise, you could try getting them drunk!