On 8/31/2019 at 12:51 PM, 777sage said:

I got mine working fully, had to download modified pex scripts and resave the esp though.

I've done everything you've said, even the creation kit bit. though i can get the mod running I cant see the blushes on my character. I've tried testing it multiple times on my character through the MCM but no luck. Did you install that 4th file he uploaded called "MfgConsoleFunc.pex"? I'm so close i can feel it, maybe its because I'm running a shader too?

5 minutes ago, twitterbutter said:

1) You did not install Cathedral Assets Optimizer correctly. Please read the description page, it clearly says you have to download bsarch separately before starting.

2) You do not need the BSA option in Cathedral Assets Optimizer, because Blush When Aroused is not packaged as a BSA. 

3) I do not get this requestor with my Creation Kit.  Are you using the Creation Kit SE downloaded directly from Bethesda's site?

1. Will do

2. Noted, thanks

3. Yep. Had to get a Bethesda account and everything

7 minutes ago, Shadow_Labrys said:

I've done everything you've said, even the creation kit bit. though i can get the mod running I cant see the blushes on my character. I've tried testing it multiple times on my character through the MCM but no luck. Did you install that 4th file he uploaded called "MfgConsoleFunc.pex"? I'm so close i can feel it, maybe its because I'm running a shader too?

1) My step 8  ) is replacing the default MfgConsoleFunc.pex file with the new one in opparco's mod. I had to replace my current MFG console app, because apparently Opparco's and Andrelo's don't work well together. 

2) I don't know what a 'shader' is? You mean a Reshade? ENB? Either of these might affect overlays-why not just test it with a vanilla setup to be sure?

34 minutes ago, twitterbutter said:

1) My step 8  ) is replacing the default MfgConsoleFunc.pex file with the new one in opparco's mod. I had to replace my current MFG console app, because apparently Opparco's and Andrelo's don't work well together. 

2) I don't know what a 'shader' is? You mean a Reshade? ENB? Either of these might affect overlays-why not just test it with a vanilla setup to be sure?

I got mine to work by just redoing everyhting over again, thanks!

50 minutes ago, twitterbutter said:

From following your step by step I've managed to get NPCs to blush through the MCM but my character has yet to follow in their footsteps and yes I meant ENB, my bad.

33 minutes ago, Shadow_Labrys said:

From following your step by step I've managed to get NPCs to blush through the MCM but my character has yet to follow in their footsteps and yes I meant ENB, my bad.

I would try to just Shift-F12 to temporarily turn off ENB effects, see if the blush appears on your character. Hold on-I'll check if they show up without ENB on mine.

Edit: Yes. BUT...just doing the Test under System/test Player didn't work at first. I had to activate Nords (since I guess Nords don't blush?) as well as check Males blush, then ran the test again and it showed up. 

No ENB or Reshade, Obsidian Weathers.

ScreenShot8.jpg

2 hours ago, twitterbutter said:

I just converted this to SSE, and am testing it now. My process (I'm no expert! This is only like the third file I've tried to convert)  

1) Downloaded the main Blush When Aroused File

2) Installed it via MO2

3) Ran Cathedral Assets Optimizer on the folder

4) Opened CreationKit SE, Clicked 'DATA', selected Blush When Aroused.esp, made it the active file

5) Saved the file

6) Closed CreationKit SE.

7) Copied the three PEX files from tasairis in the SSE Conversion Thread, and replaced the ones in the Blush When Aroused Scripts folder

8 ) Installed opparco's MFG Command for SSE, and copied the PEX file from the same thread, above, into its Scripts folder

9) Started a new game in SE, spawned a bunch of NPCs, used the 'Test' function, and saw blushes on the NPCs 

Update:

1) Blushes show up on Player and NPCs when using test mode

2) Blushes show up on NPCs during sex

Test Bed:

1) Blush When Aroused 1.3, converted to SE as noted above

2) Racemenu Special Edition 0.4.6

3) SKSE64 2.0.16

4) Skyrim SE 1.5.80

19 hours ago, twitterbutter said:

I would try to just Shift-F12 to temporarily turn off ENB effects, see if the blush appears on your character. Hold on-I'll check if they show up without ENB on mine.

Edit: Yes. BUT...just doing the Test under System/test Player didn't work at first. I had to activate Nords (since I guess Nords don't blush?) as well as check Males blush, then ran the test again and it showed up. 

No ENB or Reshade, Obsidian Weathers.

ScreenShot8.jpg

After trying several things and no luck I had an idea that maybe because I'm using a custom race is was messing with it. I decided to create a new save and the blushes worked instantly on Vanilla and custom races, even with an ENB. Thank you so much for your patience helping me get this to work. I'd kiss you if i could. 

1 minute ago, Shadow_Labrys said:

After trying several things and no luck I had an idea that maybe because I'm using a custom race is was messing with it. I decided to create a new save and the blushes worked instantly on Vanilla and custom races, even with an ENB. Thank you so much for your patience helping me get this to work. I'd kiss you if i could. 

Glad you got it working! 

So, which blush shape did you settle on? 

I used to use the full oval in Skyrim LE, but it looks a bit odd in SSE-thinking of trying the stripe instead.

22 minutes ago, twitterbutter said:

Glad you got it working! 

So, which blush shape did you settle on? 

I used to use the full oval in Skyrim LE, but it looks a bit odd in SSE-thinking of trying the stripe instead.

The default one looked a bit too much without an ENB but once I actually turned on said ENB it looked fantastic, might just mess around for a bit to figure out which one is my favorite lol.  Thanks again ❤️

• 2 weeks later...

IDK if you are still around. with recent versions of RaceMenu this works on SSE now. you'll just need to change the NiOverride version checks in your scripting. i updated my copy and it has been working well for a while now. you'll probably want at least 0.4.7 of racemenu been a lot of bug fixes.

[edit] i see above people posting a bunch of convolution about how to port. its not nearly as involved as they make it seem. skip the cathedrool asset melter, update the esp if you want but thats been proven myth multiple times over for the types of forms you are using. legit just need to update the version checks as the sse one i guess has a lower number than before. (tbh in my copy i just disabled the version check completely)

image.png

• 3 weeks later...
On 9/17/2019 at 3:33 AM, darkconsole said:

IDK if you are still around. with recent versions of RaceMenu this works on SSE now. you'll just need to change the NiOverride version checks in your scripting. i updated my copy and it has been working well for a while now. you'll probably want at least 0.4.7 of racemenu been a lot of bug fixes.

[edit] i see above people posting a bunch of convolution about how to port. its not nearly as involved as they make it seem. skip the cathedrool asset melter, update the esp if you want but thats been proven myth multiple times over for the types of forms you are using. legit just need to update the version checks as the sse one i guess has a lower number than before. (tbh in my copy i just disabled the version check completely)

Would you mind ELI5 the conversion process?

I assume just sharing the files to make it function in SSE is a no-no

• 2 weeks later...
12 hours ago, abcd99 said:

It looks like some people are having problems with SSE conversion. Here is the converted version that works in my machine. I already incorporated @tasairis's patches. You will need Opparco's mfg command and install it ABOVE this mod in the load order. I added in the large 1k texture as well.

A potential problem is that I included tasairis' patch for Opparco's mfg command ( MfgConsoleFunc.pex ) in this mod. So if opparco's mfg command is updated (I used v0.2 dated June 15, 2019) that modifies this .pex script, it may have stop working.

Blush When Aroused SE v1.3.7z 2.25 MB · 47 downloads

it can't be downloaded

On 10/26/2019 at 6:23 PM, abcd99 said:

It looks like some people are having problems with SSE conversion. Here is the converted version that works in my machine. I already incorporated @tasairis's patches. You will need Opparco's mfg command and install it ABOVE this mod in the load order. I added in the large 1k texture as well.

A potential problem is that I included tasairis' patch for Opparco's mfg command ( MfgConsoleFunc.pex ) in this mod. So if opparco's mfg command is updated (I used v0.2 dated June 15, 2019) that modifies this .pex script, it may have stop working.

Blush When Aroused SE v1.3.7z 2.25 MB · 85 downloads

Sweet, thanks for this! 

Downloaded fine for me, BTW. 

4 hours ago, abcd99 said:

I already took care of that work for you. Install the attachment on my post here. Maybe I should upload it formally to LL Download page.

Yeah, thanks. I saw it and did it your way. I was just hoping to fix it in a cleaner way so I don't have to download more patches and stuff. Thanks for your work, the mod works perfecrly