On 4/26/2020 at 10:41 AM, bobbitay said:

Like others I can't find a working link to the SSE conversion. The conversion tracking thread links to a post that has a bunch of broken links. Super appreciate if someone could upload or point us in the right direction!!

same... i stated this earlier but to no effect... yet. i did have a working version for sse back when it was up but i wiped my mods and now tis gone.

On 4/29/2020 at 6:46 AM, AxeMEMES said:

same... i stated this earlier but to no effect... yet. i did have a working version for sse back when it was up but i wiped my mods and now tis gone.

I did the exact same shit, took me a while to convert it too, somehow the CK is not nice with me on my new computer...

On 5/1/2020 at 4:30 PM, Redflyingmonkey said:

I did the exact same shit, took me a while to convert it too, somehow the CK is not nice with me on my new computer...

yeah it is always frustrating when stuff like that happens... have you tried converting it again? and if so any luck?

• 4 weeks later...

Are there any additional steps required when installing the file from mega? I cannot seem to get it working:

MCM and everything seems to be registered correctly. It even shows the arousal value it gets from Sexlab Aroused (it is listed as "Aroused redux" but afaik that isn't ported yet).
However: no blush - not even when using the test function.

After a few cell changes I get messages that BWA is aborted, because Netimmerse Override is too old - no wonder, since it hasn't been ported yet. BWA should use Racemenu, however that seems to be ignored...

Update in case sombody else runs into the same problem:

I finally got it working! Problem was that I am playing in VR, which requires a different version of racemenu, since everything that loads SKE DLLs is not compatible. That version was neither avialable on nexus, nor mentioned in the description anywhere...

• 2 weeks later...

I doubt anyone will reply to this, but has anyone had an issue where the blushes are bugged and look like solid shapes instead of being blended? Like the screenshot below. For reference, that blush shape is set to Oval in the MCM, it's not even supposed to look like the Line shape. I had everything working great, then stopped playing for month but kept updating mods (seemingly completely unrelated stuff like SLAL packs and whatnot) and now I come back to my game looking like this. Same issue on a new game. I guess my only option is to uninstall *everything* I changed over the last month or so?

Untitled.png

Edit - solved it. Was from an edit to the alpha settings in nioverride.ini I had made which helped tattoos not disappear in some cases like when underwater. Apparently that fixed that but broke this instead. Have to choose one or the other. :(

• 1 month later...

Hey sorry if this was explored in past pages I know its lazy to not read everything first but hoping its quick fix...

I continuously get an error msg ingame when it tries to apply blushes "Actor must have at least 2 face slots available" I read your description and went to change the .ini file.

When I looked for that file I found 2 different ones, one inside Netimmerse Override folder and the other inside RaceMenu. Both appeared to be mostly the same inside so I just changed both face overlay limits to 6 up from 3.

Upon loading I still get the exact same issue.

Anyone know how to solve this?

fyi: i am testing it in the wilderness with 1 female npc nearby, this npc is also a vampire if that matters for some reason

EDIT: I found another thread with the answer, the author really should've put this in the description as its mandatory for it to work lol

in the same .ini file you have to enable overlays with bEnableFaceOverlays=1

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/24/2020 at 12:59 PM, sidfu said:

wrong. wrong and u wrong again.

stack dumps are when u overloading your pap engine. any mod can do that.

On 2/24/2020 at 1:23 PM, jpee1965 said:

I've used this mod for years with SLA enabled and SLSO and all three work very well from what I can tell.

On 2/24/2020 at 5:13 PM, saltshade said:

Fair enough, but someone told me that the mod responsible was the one being dumped, so I was given false information. It could have been SLS then, because it started after I evaded the toll, and the author admitted that feature is script heavy. But in general, how do you know how much it can handle? Should you just take a guess and try it? Or is there a max recommendation of script heavy mods?

Also, I was only wrong about one thing, so no need to rub it in just because you know more about papyrus.

I've used this mod for years, but for some reason, or some mod combination may be putting this mod off the charts, I found out that this mod was making 100 megabytes worth of papyrus dumps in a matter of half an hour and contributing to stutters or save corruptions.

4 hours ago, Durante said:

I've used this mod for years, but for some reason, or some mod combination may be putting this mod off the charts, I found out that this mod was making 100 megabytes worth of papyrus dumps in a matter of half an hour and contributing to stutters or save corruptions.

I abandoned this mod long ago and I've moved on to Skyrim SE now. I settled for a constant blush on my char for the sake of simplicity and performance.

Regarding your comment, it wouldn't surprise me if it caused stuttering if you are playing with the NPC feature. Especially if you have extra NPCs added to cities like I had. The mod will run scripts on every single NPC in the cell just to check their arousal. The best way to check how much it contributes to stuttering is to save when it happens and open your save in ReSaver(from fallrimtools). Open the active scripts tab and you'll see what scripts are heavy for the engine. If you see several copies of the same script it's a sign of stack dumping, and then you might have to remove that mod or another script heavy mod from the game if you want decent fps. Without the NPC feature, BWA shouldn't cause too much script load though.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi I'm having a bit of a problem and was hoping maybe someone has also experienced this and could share a fix? The blush works fine at the beginning of a clean save and then later just stops working. All NPCs no longer show blush, and there is no error message. I have already edited the face overlays in nioverride.ini to allow multiple face overlays and set bEnableFaceOverlays to 1 instead of 0. I've created a dozen clean saves and they all work fine at first but stop after some point. Any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks.

3 hours ago, Invoking said:

Hi I'm having a bit of a problem and was hoping maybe someone has also experienced this and could share a fix? The blush works fine at the beginning of a clean save and then later just stops working. All NPCs no longer show blush, and there is no error message. I have already edited the face overlays in nioverride.ini to allow multiple face overlays and set bEnableFaceOverlays to 1 instead of 0. I've created a dozen clean saves and they all work fine at first but stop after some point. Any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks.

Nevermind, I figured it out. For anyone else who might have this problem: I had tampered with arousal settings by making NPC arousal easier to gain and slower to decay and also lowered the thresholds on BWA to make it so that most NPCs could easily start blushing. The problem was that all nearby NPCs instantly got blush (males included although I have them disabled in the settings) and once they had the blush they would constantly retain it because of how easy I made it for them to keep. Although I set the # of blushed NPCs to the max 50 limit, my guess is it got quickly filled and that the blush radius is much larger than I thought. So basically all 50 NPCs in the area would get blushed, keep it, and not allow any further NPCs to start blushing. 

I reset Sexlabs Arousal to the default rates and put the blush thresholds to moderate levels (instead of super low) and also lowered the blush cap from 50 to about 30 (to help performance) and so far I haven't had any other problems. I recommend saving your game while blush works for you before you go tampering with the settings and ruin it like I did :)

• 3 weeks later...
On 9/7/2020 at 6:57 AM, jpee1965 said:

Are you using any expression mods from Nexus?

No. The only thing I have that could effect expressions is player head tracking, which has never been a problem before. 

I did start using Baka's version of SLA along with Separate Orgasms, Sexlab survival and devious followers but I don't see how those would be a problem.  

Hello,

I am running into a bit of an odd bug with BWA and having trouble finding the cause.

Initially it works fine, but after a while it stops working, the MCM will not / barely respond and when checking ReSaver there are a bunch (>50) copies of BWA_something scripts.

I turned off NPC blushes initially hoping to remedy it on the current save, but no dice, it happens again.

I did use the 'expression' settings (not sure if that matters), aside of that, default settings.

Any ideas?

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
On 6/2/2020 at 12:12 AM, koshisan said:

Are there any additional steps required when installing the file from mega? I cannot seem to get it working:

MCM and everything seems to be registered correctly. It even shows the arousal value it gets from Sexlab Aroused (it is listed as "Aroused redux" but afaik that isn't ported yet).
However: no blush - not even when using the test function.

After a few cell changes I get messages that BWA is aborted, because Netimmerse Override is too old - no wonder, since it hasn't been ported yet. BWA should use Racemenu, however that seems to be ignored...

Update in case sombody else runs into the same problem:

I finally got it working! Problem was that I am playing in VR, which requires a different version of racemenu, since everything that loads SKE DLLs is not compatible. That version was neither avialable on nexus, nor mentioned in the description anywhere...

How did you get this to work in VR without Opparco MFG Command (which doesn't seem to have an SKSEVR version)? Or did you just skip that part? 

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 9/14/2020 at 1:19 AM, ChibiUser said:

Hello,

I am running into a bit of an odd bug with BWA and having trouble finding the cause.

Initially it works fine, but after a while it stops working, the MCM will not / barely respond and when checking ReSaver there are a bunch (>50) copies of BWA_something scripts.

I turned off NPC blushes initially hoping to remedy it on the current save, but no dice, it happens again.

I did use the 'expression' settings (not sure if that matters), aside of that, default settings.

Any ideas?

I've run into what I think is the same bug.

On my second character with BWA, everything works fine until I pick one of the three custom expression sets (the problem appears to be Custom 3 specifically), upon which the mod seizes up and stops working. I tested a bunch of toggles in the MCM, the only thing that causes this seizing is picking Custom 3. Dazed and Desperate are fine.

Only thing that works at this point is to revert to an earlier save (uninstalling it via the MCM doesn't work).

The papyrus log (attached below) has these two lines over and over.

stack:
    [BWAConfig (B20012C5)].blushmcm.SetExp() - "BlushMCM.psc" Line 2157
    [alias Player on quest BWAQuest (B2000D62)].BWAroused.SE() - "BWAroused.psc" Line 179
[02/20/2021 - 02:40:28AM] Error: Array index 363 is out of range (0-31)
stack:
    [BWAConfig (B20012C5)].blushmcm.SetExp() - "BlushMCM.psc" Line 2157
    [alias Player on quest BWAQuest (B2000D62)].BWAroused.SE() - "BWAroused.psc" Line 179
[02/20/2021 - 02:40:28AM] Error: Array index 348 is out of range (0-44)

I'm on the SE port, and this was me sitting in the Alternate Start dungeon at the beginning (~30 mins) of a playthrough.

Also attached is my Expressions file from \SKSE\Plugins\BlushWhenAroused\. It worked fine on the character prior to this, which is when the custom expressions were set up.

Papyrus.0.rar Expressions.json

On 9/9/2020 at 7:59 PM, Sospice said:

No. The only thing I have that could effect expressions is player head tracking, which has never been a problem before. 

I did start using Baka's version of SLA along with Separate Orgasms, Sexlab survival and devious followers but I don't see how those would be a problem.  

On 9/7/2020 at 6:57 AM, jpee1965 said:

Are you using any expression mods from Nexus?

Thought I would follow up that I figured out what the issue is.

I use YPS fashion and for some reason the hair check causes the facial expression to reset. I turned off "frequent hair check" and now it happens infrequently enough to not be a real issue with blocking BLA expressions.