Such an ugly garbage modded Skyrim (old screenshots of 2012)

Guest Vendayn

Guest Vendayn

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HpNL8f0uHMU

I thought at the time, that looked like real life (how? HOW!) and looking at it 3 years later...it looks so much like garbage. Even console skyrim looks vastly better rofl. And even my character is kinda ugly.

You can see a night and day difference...

(big images)

15461404-1422778202.jpg

15461404-1422778152.jpg

15461404-1423827777.jpg

After seeing that old crappy garbage video I made, and what my Skyrim looks like now in 2015...I don't know how I could have thought those screenshots looked good at all ROFL

What did your skyrim look like in 2012 or early Skyrim release? (if you played back then)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HpNL8f0uHMU

I thought at the time, that looked like real life (how? HOW!) and looking at it 3 years later...it looks so much like garbage. Even console skyrim looks vastly better rofl. And even my character is kinda ugly.

You can see a night and day difference...

(big images)

15461404-1422778202.jpg

15461404-1422778152.jpg

15461404-1423827777.jpg

After seeing that old crappy garbage video I made, and what my Skyrim looks like now in 2015...I don't know how I could have thought those screenshots looked good at all ROFL

What did your skyrim look like in 2012 or early Skyrim release? (if you played back then)

That's because we didn't have much at the time, so we took the best that was available^^ Imagine what we'll get in TES7 few years after it's release !

Guest Vendayn

stuff

That's because we didn't have much at the time, so we took the best that was available^^ Imagine what we'll get in TES7 few years after it's release !

Yeah, back in 2012 it was pretty limiting. But you can see how much mods have evolved over the past 3 years with that video (which I think was pretty good as far as mods go back then) and how mods are today. Its like a night and day difference lol.

I imagine fallout 4 will be the same if Bethesda is making it. Mods will take time to evolve like they did with Skyrim.

Archived