Tomb Raider 2013 Sexy Mods

Great game. Even better with mods.

Anyone do this? Suggestions?

I use Yamatai for breast enlargement and breast physics. Plus Mick Budarrap for clean skin, plus wet shirt mods. I'm going to use Sider's stuff once i get to that part of the game (the shorts and short shirt mod looked awesome). I cannot get Yamatai's breast physics to work, but the enlargment is awesome (see pic). The pic below is in game (not a video or cut scene).

What I really want is a hair mod. Maybe some long hair (no color change). And maybe a shorts mod. I might try the nude mod, but it looses the immersion.
Here's what mine looks like

post-715749-0-84133600-1423641657_thumb.jpg

Well I dont think that this yamataipatch.exe is as save as they all say it. The first post is just a copy&paste one from another. I found the exact same post on GVZ. With the same picture. But from two different users/usernames.

Edit: Just saying, it sounds a bit strange.

It looks sketchy as fuck, I'll admit, but I think it's actually on the level. It's more than a year old by now, so malware hidden inside would be cataloged by any decent AV company. To be safe, I set up a quarantine and blasted it with as many scans as MWB would let me, with no issue. Ran it normally (no admin rights) and it worked as advertised. Checked running processes before, during, and after running it. +1 process when I started it, -1 when I closed it. Checked the Boot and Startup menus of System Configuration, nothing new.

It looks sketchy as fuck, I'll admit, but I think it's actually on the level. It's more than a year old by now, so malware hidden inside would be cataloged by any decent AV company. To be safe, I set up a quarantine and blasted it with as many scans as MWB would let me, with no issue. Ran it normally (no admin rights) and it worked as advertised. Checked running processes before, during, and after running it. +1 process when I started it, -1 when I closed it. Checked the Boot and Startup menus of System Configuration, nothing new.

Yeah the yamatai patch thing is entirely safe, Tomb Raider forums is a totally safe (but worthless piece of shit site) too. But please - and I can't stress this enoguh - PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF ALL GOOD IN THE WORLD DONT USE THE PATCH IN MP MODE. I'm sick and tired of wanting to play mp, but it either get's super laggy when people use it, crashes, or some asshole use it to simply gain an unfair advantage over everyone else. /rant That said though, I'd love to know how the person made it possible to increase Lara's breast size; as far as I know it's impossible to actually mod the game meshes.

That said though, I'd love to know how the person made it possible to increase Lara's breast size; as far as I know it's impossible to actually mod the game meshes.

Funny enough I don't like the larger breasts on her personally. She already is stacked for her figure, and going larger makes them look she had plastic surgery. I know the original was like that but it was a gimmick to get the attention of boys. Guess as a man, I appreciate the realism.

Not that liking fake boobs is bad, just not my style.

Saying that, I'm totally impressed how they did it... wonder how they did it, mesh swap? Mesh editing?.

• 3 weeks later...

I'd love to know how the person made it possible to increase Lara's breast size; as far as I know it's impossible to actually mod the game meshes.

I think it's scaling the breast nodes on the skeleton, much like Skyrim modding. I'll bet dollars to donuts that Lara's ingame model has jigglebones built in, but they're designed to be realistic and thus barely noticeable.

Well I dont think that this yamataipatch.exe is as save as they all say it. The first post is just a copy&paste one from another. I found the exact same post on GVZ. With the same picture. But from two different users/usernames.

Edit: Just saying, it sounds a bit strange.

that was me, in both websites.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 6 months later...

I personally get a lot of warnings from firefox and then from my AV (Avira). They both report the Yamatai patch as a malware with a trojan horse inside.

Is it safe, really?

I have recently tried getting the yamatai patch but when ever i download it, it gets quarantined as it is suspected to be a trojan..... 

Well yeah AV is going to sperg out over it, it hooks into the game's executable, which gives it a false positive. If you're really that worried about it, run it in a virtual machine. There's tools available too if you're technically inclined, to look at what's in it and how it runs.

Hey guys, if anyone has the yamatai patch, could they upload it to this thread by any chance?  Thanks.

Google "Yamatai Patch" and it's literally the first result.

• 9 months later...

It doesn't look sketchy because the author tells you it WILL trigger your antivirus (if you have a good one).  I use this and it works and I can set my AV to ignore it as safe.  I have in three years of using this never had a problem.  In fact the only so-called viruses on my system in over fifteen years of gaming are trainer programs.  They don't actually change anything, BUT I do run these programs through virus detection websites and have never had one show as more that a false positive IE the trainer for the original HALO game will show up.

• 4 weeks later...

I have had zero issues with this trainer, works like a charm.

Modding textures in this game has been a headache from hell.

TexMod never works on my steam version of this game.

To clarify:

-Yes, I have gone into regedit to force TR2013 to run in DX9

-I have read to lower the graphic settings to allow it to work, no Dice

-I have done the standard "rename and replace" texmod with exe. in steam directory.

Game boots up fine with via Texmod just nothing changes. Using different mods and files end in nothing.

After days of searching for what I am doing wrong with TexMod I have given up.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I found an alternate method to extract, replace textures and recompile the game data

Its suppose to allow you to bypass texmods and still change texture in the game while not having to downgrade to DX11

http://www.tombraiderforums.com/showthread.php?t=213392  

Tools are all safe and scanned on my end.

The mechanics of it are a bit out of my understanding.

Following the instructions to the letter leads to freezing while loading any saved game, boots up fine to main menu though.

Regardless of my efforts I keep feeling I am missing a simple and important step.

Any input would be greatly appreciated,

Help me loverslab.... your my only hope :)

• 6 months later...

I got texmod to work by renaming texmod to tombraider.exe and naming the original to tombraiderorig.exe, using the regedit and raising my graphics to high (I had them on default).  I was already using DX9 so no problem there, BUT I couldn't use my trainer that allowed slo-mo so I had to quit using texmod.

Edit : I fooled around and got the slo-mo trainer to work! :smiley:

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...