How to add and correctly place a tattoo I made?

Bloodfang

I just want to add a single black dot/mole-style on one boob as a tattoo instead of editing the body textures and having everyone with the same feature.

I've read that I have to add the .dds file on tintmask for a specific race on the CK.

My only issue is that how do you place the tattoo in a specific part of the body? (not face)

Tattoos in this case are overlay textures. In order to get it right where you want, you will have to load up your body texture in gimp/photoshop/whatever, place the dot where you want it, making it white as I recall, and making the rest of the texture black.

As for implementing it, I recommend the Racemenu mod as it can handle applying overlays, and there are tutorials for making your own overlays for it.

Personally I'm editing tintmasks.

A neck, nose, frownlines , cheeks1,2 are perfect for replacing for your own face paintings.

But if you want it to be on the body , I would suggest SlaveTats or RaceMenu overlay system. Easiest way.

Or use bodychanger tools.

Archived