Animal Dildos

Subject2Host

So, I've had this idea for a while. Of course I'm absolutely useless when it comes to modding, so hopefully some kind and talented modders may see this.

My idea; dildos shaped like animal genitalia. I don't necessarily mean the kind females wear during sex, though that could be a good idea as well, but also the kind that are simply static on oneself without sex animation options, such as here, "http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/24421/?".

(This next parts a tad morbid)

I also thought that they could be, though they can also be simply purchased, crafted by harvesting the actual genitalia from animals and then using them at, say, a tanning rack. Those ones could use the normal genitalia textures, whilst the synthetic ones you buy could be of various colors.

Anyone interested in this?

Tried looking at Skyrim Strap Ons on Nexus?  It has a horsecock (the Stallion) and dog (Canine).  And they are craftable and wearable at any time.  The only issue is a bug with SexLab were it may remove them after a sex animation.   I think the newest version in development (1.6) fixes that issue.

Hm. Interesting. Although I was thinking of something more on the lines of utilization of the genitalia models provided in "Morenastycritters".

Is it possible to load those strapons into the strap on list for Sex Lab, or do they only exist as armor pieces?

If you are talking about the Skyrim Strapons mod I linked to, they are already supported by SexLab.  If you add them to an existing game, just make sure to rebuild the strapon list in the SexLab MCM.

Archived