Modular Oblivion Enhanced PostFinal by thePOSTALdude

Nepro

http://tes.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=7902

Anyone used this mod before?

I wonder if it is compatible with Reneer's Guard Overhaul, FCOM Convergence, Curse of Hircine and Unholy Darkness. I really like the part about law enforcement and lichcraft, I would like to at least make these two work. If there was way to separate lichcraft and lycanthropy... I already use mod for werewolves.

http://tes.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=7902

Anyone used this mod before?

I wonder if it is compatible with Reneer's Guard Overhaul' date=' FCOM Convergence, Curse of Hircine and Unholy Darkness. I really like the part about law enforcement and lichcraft, I would like to at least make these two work. If there was way to separate lichcraft and lycanthropy... I already use mod for werewolves.

[/quote']

Well, one thing that disturbed me right off the bat is in the description he clearly states that this is for patch 1.1.511 where as the official latest patch (after shivering isles) is 1.2.416. Perhaps this is just an oversight but it is the same in the readme.txt.

As it is modular I am guessing that some parts might indeed work with the mods you listed. You can always give it a try (provided you make a backup :) first). I would load the esm/esp's fairly high in your load order so if there is a conflict, your other mods will "win".

• 3 weeks later...

Whenever I try to buy Tome of Unlife (necessary for lichcraft) from Mach-Na's Bookstore in Cheydinhal I get crash to desktop though when I use cheats to get the book and read it my game do not crash. I tried to buy other books from Mach-Na and I don't get CTD.

Archived