Creating males with smoother/younger faces?

Niobia

I can't seem to find a find a mod that will allow me to create faces for guys that are smooth and not so chizzled looking. I use the SoS body and want to keep using it, but I want to be able to make someone in their early 20's or late teens. I don't want anime looking faces or female looking faces or anything like that. I recall such a face in a screenshot from at least a year ago but it also came with a body that looked too feminine for what I'm trying to make.

Does anyone have any tips or can point me in the right direction? I use RaceMenu3 but even the sculpting tool wont help with making a nice and smooth face.head

They come with schlongs of skyrim :3 (you can also use the provided skin textures from Better Males files, they really are good.)

I use this texture because I like the scars across the chest. :3 http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/26145/?

ah haa, okay. it's been a looong time since I've had SoS installed I guess i forgot it came with some options thanks again for all your help

They come with schlongs of skyrim :3 (you can also use the provided skin textures from Better Males files, they really are good.)

I use this texture because I like the scars across the chest. :3 http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/26145/?

ah haa, okay. it's been a looong time since I've had SoS installed I guess i forgot it came with some options thanks again for all your help

I forget things every day so no big deal :3 Glad to be able to help out.  :D

Archived