Adult Mods for Morrowind?

Akisohida

I have 2 mods, Lovers & Legends (which crashes Morrowind upon loading a save or starting a new game) and one called 'SPS' in the mod list. THAT one sucks. No animations, just text (which would be fine, if it was not 4 crappy lines and mostly guys shoving a buttplug up your arse) and the modder actively HATES the 2 beast races.

If you hit on any prostitute as a Khajit or Argonian, even with 100 like to you, it drops by 50 and they 'Not a chance scale/fuzz-face. Fuck off'. You also cannot prostitute to ANYONE as one of those races (the 'Your Pleasure' option never shows) or TO anyone of those races as a more human race. (Again, 'Your Pleasure' option never shows.)

That's because Morrowind doesn't support IdleAnims like Oblivion does. IIRC there was no way to set up these kind of animations before L&L found a workaround, so adult mods for Morrowind are almost all text based.

You could search for one called "For Love Or Money", it adds a prostitution guild with questline, all text based as well but quite well written. I think gamesource still has it.

PS: I don't think the Author of SPS hates beast races, he just went for realism ^^

Beasts are cattle, no Dunmer right in his mind would mate with them ;)

SPS (short for Simple Prostitution System) was written as a learning exercise, to see if I could put together a mod that allowed a female lowbie to earn some coin the sleazy way. I uploaded it on Funky's long-gone adult mod site and stated people were free to use it as they wished.

Apparently someone wished to add turgid descriptions, upload it on the Nazus and take credit. The original was spartan, or "a few crappy lines" as the OP so kindly put it, because I despise narrative text trying to tell me how my character thinks or feels about something.

L&L was the only animated sex mod back then, and it seems unlikely others have been created since. But who knows.

Are you using windows 7?

HXsBG.jpg

L&L definitely works on Windows 7 if that's what you're getting to, you just need a special version that someone made.. Ugh, I forgot where I got it from, it's been over a year.. Pretty sure that I got the link to it here on LoversLab though.

Still, it's pretty unstable and difficult to set up.. I'm lucky to have gotten it to work at all.

If you ask me, it might be worth it to just skip the animated Morrowind sex mods. The animations aren't even all that great, plus they're buggy and choppy and my characters tend to disappear and reappear real quick every few seconds.

Are you using windows 7?

HXsBG.jpg

L&L definitely works on Windows 7 if that's what you're getting to' date=' you just need a special version that someone made.. Ugh, I forgot where I got it from, it's been over a year.. Pretty sure that I got the link to it here on LoversLab though.

Still, it's pretty unstable and difficult to set up.. I'm lucky to have gotten it to work at all.

If you ask me, it might be worth it to just skip the animated Morrowind sex mods. The animations aren't even all that great, plus they're buggy and choppy and my characters tend to disappear and reappear real quick every few seconds.

[/quote']

Heh L&L is what we have. Works smoothly for me, never had the disappear/reappear issue personally. The animations are rudimentary by today's standards but were well received at the time as being progressive. If Morrowind was not a nostalgia experience and still a game everyone played regularly, it would have modern animations but most people move to the next platform as it appears. it's only when some talented modder has a bout of serious nostalgia that you see modernization efforts for older games like MGE or MGSO for Morrowind and eventually updated or better animations should appear... I hope.

• 1 month later...

That's because Morrowind doesn't support IdleAnims like Oblivion does. IIRC there was no way to set up these kind of animations before L&L found a workaround' date=' so adult mods for Morrowind are almost all text based.

PS: I don't think the Author of SPS hates beast races, he just went for realism ^^

Beasts are cattle, no Dunmer right in his mind would mate with them ;)

[/quote']

SPS was re-built in the "text only, no sound" version for a very simple reason; I wanted an adult mod that, as the user, could be used and enjoyed even while small children or parents/grandparents/other relatives were in the house; and, as the author, was easy for me to create.

We need to be clear, there are multiple versions of SPS for Morrowind, Kie's original and my re-build. By the sound of it you are using my re-build. I said clearly that beast races would be left out for exactly the reason Menesh gave, it doesn't fit with the lore of Morrowind. (And for what it is worth, birdo23, you're right. I don't like furries. So there. The ones that I've had contact with have lacked a critical understanding of the concepts of the fact that there is a time and a place for acting that way, and that the public areas of a college, even a community college, are not one of the places to do so.)

And it seems half done simply because it was half done. My laptop suffered a fatal hard drive crash, and to top it off about four days later the computer I'd backed up my data to suffered a crash that deleted the back ups. My laptop had been borderline for a while, but the PC shouldn't have gone down and we still don't know what caused it. The files were checked so we don't think it was a virus from the laptop. Sadly, those crashes killed about four months of work on SPS Slaves and, as my batch. of science was coming due...calling it quits after that wasn't exactly a hard decision.

Sorry you don't like the mod, Akisohida; but Morrowind didn't exactly have a ton of fully animated sex mods for L&L to compete with, so I guess you're kind of stuck with text based mods.

Archived