Crusader Kings X - Event Creation!

dazric

This is a thread dedicated to event creation for CKX. Anyone who wants to can contribute simply by posting their event, an event picture (optional) and any triggers desired (optional), as well as if it's part of a chain or not. Ideal format:

Title:

Conditions/Triggers:

Picture:

Text:

Options:

I'm the first!  :)

As the start, these two events are very suitable, giving you an attractive trait... that later will take you into so many great adventures. 

Btw, my English is not good, as it's not my first language. I hope someone can fix any grammatical errors, as well as rewriting it to make it sound better like those in the great romance novel written by famous authors. To be honest, it's kind of shame, if my 'imperfect' text being read by many people around the world (which is they definitely will laugh). So yeah, I really need you people help! We can share the credit.

And after this, I will publish another exciting wild events. I hope you like it!

You Realized, You are Very Attractive

Trigger

- Being a woman ruler

- Age 16-25

Event Text

While observing yourself in the mirror, naked and wet after taking a long bath inside a hot tub full of milk and flowers, you just realized that you are actually a very attractive grown up woman. A beautiful face, as the decedent of the beautiful women who became your father, grand and great grandfather wives. You realized you have proportional exotic face shape, with a flirting eyes, pointing nose and sensual lips. 

As you feel stunning, it take for awhile before you grab a towel, drying your hair with it. A silky very long hair that you can smell the fragrance of the flower.

As you look down to your body, rubbing your clean milky smooth light skin with your hand, that almost never get a dirt from the hostile outdoor environment, sweeping water from it. Then you naughtily smile, one of your hand touch a pair of full shaped round breasts, try grasp it fully. How hard you try, your tiny hand will never able to cover it all, as your so soft voluptuous breast feel like spilling from your tiny long fingers. Then you tease your pointing light colored nipple with your fingers, and it feel tickle.

As you look even down again, there's a very nice naturally heart shaped pubic hair that is not so thick, as you see the lips of your vagina down behind it. You turn your body right and left, checking your well curved hip and round shaped ass. You are thinking, not just a man who is going lured by it, but perhaps any woman too, as you feel your vagina starting to get wet.

Then you put one of your leg on the chair, try to dry it with towel. A long smooth leg, without any scars, as well as a very nice feet that seems rarely being used to take a long walk, as you usually just stay indoor everyday, or inside a cart if you are traveling.

Then several maids come to you, with towels in hand, helping you drying your body. Then preparing your royal cloth, tending your hair, spraying fragrance to your body. They are your very well trained maid. Assigned just to serve you, preparing you to always to look great with the best thing available in the kingdom.

As you are done, and ready to leave the room. You feel so satisfy to yourself, how you have grow up into a very attractive young lady. As you gain confidence, you feel from this day, it will be much better.

Effect

Gain Attractive trait 

(it's kinda cheating... but I actually want my all female ruler to have it. That is why I make this event in the first place.  :D )

Your Daughter is Attractive

Trigger

- Your daughter

- Age 16-25

Event Text

One day, you are sitting in one of the royal garden, resting and away from any royal duty. You saw your daughter, [your daughter name] is at other side of the garden, gathering flowers surrounded by her maids. You just noticed, that she grow up into a very attractive young lady, beautiful like your wife and somehow assembling your beautiful mother too.

As your daughter stand up, you saw a very nice body, slim with perfect silhouette of her curving body under the sun. A leaf from the nearby try fall into her hair, she is then toasting her very long silky hair into the air try to clean it. As she bend over her body to take another flower on the ground, you slightly see her big breast from the top of her dress.

You feel so glad that she grow up into a very attractive young lady. Then you just noticed, it's not just you alone who watch her, as most men present in the garden right now, whatever your courtiers and young guards, stealing a glance at your daughter with lustful face.

Effect

You daughter gain Attractive trait   

(I think I need to make a father daughter sex education event too after that!  ;))

^

I wonder if the text event too long.

I notice, the game text doesn't that long.

This is the shorter version:

You Realized, You are Attractive

Trigger

- Being a woman ruler

- Age 16-25

Event Text

After taking a bath, nakedly, you are observing yourself in the mirror. You notice you have a very beautiful face, with flirting eyes, pointing nose and sensual lips. As you look down to your body, a milky smooth skin paid your attention, before you arrive at a pair of perfectly big shaped breast hanging on your chest. You turn around your body right and left, admiring the shapely curve of your hip, a round firm ass, heart shaped pubic hair that is not so thick, and a pair of long legs.

As you are stunned admiring your body in the mirror, you are starting to get aroused. Before you maids came in, drying up your wet body with towel, preparing your royal cloth, tending your hair, and spraying fragrance. As you are done, you feel so satisfy that you grow into a very beautiful royal young lady. From this day, it will never be the same anymore.

Effect

Gain Attractive trait 

Your Daughter is Attractive

Trigger

- Your daughter

- Age 16-25

Event Text

As you are sitting, resting in the royal garden, you notice many courtiers and guards are stealing a glare to a young lady at the other side of the garden with a lustful expression. A silhouette of a perfectly shaped curvy body, a full breast, a clean milky skin, a silky long hair blew by the air. As you try to focus your eyes to see her face from a distance, you notice a very beautiful young face, before you realize it, it's your daughter.

You feel so glad that she grow up into a very attractive young lady. Just like her mother and grandmother.

Effect

You daughter gain Attractive trait   

This is the lover events.

As you notice, to have a lover is kinda boring, as the event only show once at the beginning.

This events below will be triggered randomly, to create a sense that your love life is alive and exciting.

You, Your Lover, The Lake... and The Fisherman

Trigger

- You are a women
- You have a lover
- Summer

Text Event

In the hot bright summer, you visited a lake near your palace. As you gesture your servants and bodyguards to go away, your lover, [lover name] show up from the nearby wood. He jump on you, kissing, fondling and take off clothes together in haste, before you both jump into the lake. Splashing water, cleaning each other body, then he slip his penis into your vagina and pumping you.

As you feel pleasured of being pumped, you noticed you both are not alone in the lake. As a sudden shame rushing in, mid-age lowborn fisherman in a boat watching from a distance. You lover notice it too, whispering to your ears to invite him. You feel shocked to this crazy idea, having a sex with a dirty lowborn stranger. But this might be worthy to try too, what is your respond:

Option 1

Yes, why not! This will be fun. *giggle*

Option 2

This is too crazy, a noble lady with dirty fisherman. NO!

Text Event - Option 1

As you agree, your lover soon yell to the fisherman to join in. Happily the fisherman is rushing toward you quickly, while taking off his dirty cheap rag cloth. He soon jump into the water nakedly. Kissing and fondling you hungrily, while you lover pumping you from behind. Your lover then pull his penis off and trust it to your asshole, grab your legs and raise it, he ask the fisherman to put his penis into your exposing vagina.

You are being sandwiched and pumped, by your lover behind the lowborn hungry fisherman in front. He is pumping so intense and fast, but soon he get early ejaculation into your womb. There's a disappointing in your face, but the fisherman quickly say, Sorry, I usually not like this, I never mate with beautiful noble woman before. It seems he is ready for another round. Your lover seems to be surprise too, he also get more aggressive, try not to lose from the fisherman lust. 

You are being sandwiched, trapped between two aggressive men. Not long after that you are coming, and coming again and again second after second. Your lover seems to be very happy, to see you very satisfy with the threesome. The day is over, hope next time will be as fun as today. Although somehow you feel a bit worry of getting pregnant by the fisherman seeds in your womb.

Text Event - Option 2

You hesitate to tell your lover NOT to invite the fisherman. You both then continuing your activity as finally your lover reach the climax, spurting sperm into your womb. To your surprise, your lover yell to the fisherman, ask him to join. As you are in panic, the fisherman rushing to you quickly, while taking off his dirty cheap rag cloth and jump into the water nakedly.

You lover hand over you to him. As you are in stutter, the fisherman grab your naked body with her dirty hand, roughly caressing your whole body, sucking your breast, kissing you forcefully. It's hard for you to catch up with his hungry lust, as you are not yet prepared, he already insert his penis into your vagina and pump it so intense. In less then a minute, he ejaculate to your womb. 

As you think, he is already done, he is still playing with your body, without you noticed, his penis get hard again, ready for another round. He grinned and say, opportunity like this is God given, he will use it well. The scene last for almost two hours, with multiple rounds, countless ejaculation into your womb, not to mention how you get orgasm multiple times too. As three of you already very tired, you prepared to leave and get rest soon. And the fisherman grab you and kiss you deeply before he leave, while his seeds still dripping from your vagina lips.

Effect - Option 1

- Get Lover Comfort

- 20% change of pregnancy

Effect - Option 2

- Get Lover Comfort

- 40% change of pregnancy

PS: Before I'm continuing, I wonder if multiple option is possible?

PS again: It's done.  :)

Future Lover Event Plan:

Meet Your Lover in the Local Tavern

Drunk and Orgy in the Wild Palace Party

Sneaking into Your Lover's Military Camp

@dazric

WCIF a full list of event effect?

Green icon below the trait icon, like Hunting Dog, Lover Comfort, etc.

Do you have any idea for the interesing effects to be used in the event?

May I make a request? Is it possible to perhaps have two separate mods, one more or less 'historical' the other more 'ahistorical/fantasy'? I know it may seem silly, but I like the first version because it is all within the bounds of actual historical events, like the game as a whole. Just a request, because while none of these seem overly ahistorical, some of the ones proposed in the other thread seemed a bit out of the bounds of normal medieval society.

That said, I am very glad this is going forward. Might I also make a suggestion to tie some of these, like the drunken orgy, to traits like decadent (for a Muslim), or hedonistic/lecher/drunkard, etc.? So your celibate priestly type doesn't end up throwing an orgy.

May I make a request? Is it possible to perhaps have two separate mods, one more or less 'historical' the other more 'ahistorical/fantasy'? I know it may seem silly, but I like the first version because it is all within the bounds of actual historical events, like the game as a whole. Just a request, because while none of these seem overly ahistorical, some of the ones proposed in the other thread seemed a bit out of the bounds of normal medieval society.

That said, I am very glad this is going forward. Might I also make a suggestion to tie some of these, like the drunken orgy, to traits like decadent (for a Muslim), or hedonistic/lecher/drunkard, etc.? So your celibate priestly type doesn't end up throwing an orgy.

I will try to make an accurate medieval themed event, based on what I know.

If you know something, feel free to give me any suggestion and how to supposed to be look like according to the accurate history.

How about the event I wrote above, do you have any suggestion or correction?

What I do now is filling the romance events that the game lack, for all, whatever you play as European or Muslims.

I try a common approach for all.

Later, I will be more specific to certain region and religion.

Btw, do you have a list of event effect?

Awesome, very cool! I have some suggestions. If I have time, I might write up the text, or if you would rather do it yourself. Some ideas:

Expanding on in game ideas
-Take concubine (I mean you are forcing a woman, either in your court or in prison, to be your sex slave. It would be great to expand that a bit).
-All of the lover events, especially with the seducer way of life focus. But many of the other ones have that as well, like when you are hunting you can find a woman in the woods who can become your lover.

New desicions

-Force marriage (make a prisoner marry you, for non-pagan religions). If the prisoner's approval of you is too low, maybe you have to 'persuade' her first.

-Punish your wife, or maybe any courtier (If you find out your wife is cheating on you, plotting against you or one of your children, etc. punish her by force her to parade through the town naked, spend time in the stocks, be whipped, etc. Maybe help with prestige or piety, but obviously she ends up unhappy with you.)

-Give a prisoner to a coutrier/vassal. I don't know if people other than the ruler can have concubines, but if you can, it would be great if you could give prisoners to them to make them like you more. If you can't, then have them rape her in prison.

^

How about to make a plain lover event message? Which is gender-less and can be used by both male and female ruler.

Like:

LOVER EVENTS

1. You, Lover and Lake

> Trigger: Have a lover, Summer

> Event Text: In the hot clear summer, you arrange a picnic with your lover in the lake nearby. Enjoy the weather, fondling and kissing, before you both finally get naked and jump into the water. Splashing each other in laugh, and ended with a wet sex.

> Effect: Lover Comfort, 20% pregnancy

2. The Cool Tavern is Hot

> Trigger: Have a lover 

> Event Text: A new tavern just opened in the nearby town. You went there with your lover. Ordered food and drink. It started by eating the food on the table and playing the foot under the table. Then ended in one of the empty room naked. Seal it with a powerful sex, and sneak out.

3. The Party or Love in Palace

> Event Text: The palace hold a big party. Noble guests in entire and around the realm is being invited. As you are greeting the guests, you saw your well-dressed lover. You approach and teasing each other. It's pretty hard to find a place for a quickly, but you find it anyway.

> Effect: Effect: Lover Comfort, 20% pregnancy

4. More than a Good Night

> Event Text: Tonight seems to be a good night. As you half-way sleep in your bedroom, suddenly you feel someone is touching you from below. As you uncover the blanket, it's turn out to be your lover. It seems tonight is more than just a good night.

5. I'm so Tired, Not

> Event Text: Finally, it's time to sleep, after a hardworking in entire boring day. As you are changing cloth, your lover approach you in surprise. You say, no, I'm very tired tonight. Your lover reply, then you just do nothing, let me make the move... a good message first.

6. On the Horse in the Wood

> Event Text: Perfect atmosphere in the shadowy wood. Two lovers sitting on a horse, facing each other. Hugging, kissing and fondling. Then slipping the penis into the vagina, as the horse walk, it's in and out by itself, until the climax is reached. It takes a long time, but the longer it is, the better.

7. Waking up Naked

> Event Text: You don't remember, as you wake up naked somewhere. You found your lover sleeping naked at your side. As you try to remember, you hear someone is coming. Fear to be found out, you wake up your lover quickly, recover your clothes, and try to sneak out. I hope next time we should not drinking too much, your lover say.

LUSTFUL MALE EVENT

1. Persian Erotic Dancer

> Trigger: Male ruler, Lustful trait

> Event Text: 

2. Georgian Slave

> Event Text: 

3. Steppe Turkish Twin

> Event Text: 

LUSTFUL FEMALE EVENT

1. A Tribal Warrior from Africa

> Trigger: Female ruler, Lustful trait

> Event Text: A slave trader came to your court. Among all his merchandise, you seems to be interested to a person with skin as black as possible, ugly scary face and very strong well-defined muscular body.. It turn out he is an ex-tribal warrior from the Africa, captured during invasion to the Muslims kingdom, as the trader explain.

- Option 1: I'll buy this slave as my bodyguard.

- Option 2: I'll buy his freedom and became my loyal general.

- Option 3: Reject.

> Effect Text - Option 1: You don't waste this opportunity, to invite your new black bodyguard to your bedroom. As you both naked, you surprise how big his penis is. It's not just how your vagina fill over limited, but also his stellar performance from the muscular body, as well as his lust mating with beautiful northern goddess like you.

> Effect Option 1: You gain Bodyguard Lover icon.

> Event Text - Option 2: 

> Effect Option 2: An African male with Strong, Brave, Ugly trait and West-African pagan religion appear in your court. 

(Unfinished)

2. A Varangian Guard from the North

> Event Text: An almost 2 meter tall, battle-hardened warrior, with full beard, wearing an exotic armor, came into your court. Explain himself as a Varangian Guard, served the Roman Emperor, as now he is an adventure, but quite interesting to your kingdom and willingly to serve as part of his adventure.

- Option 1: Accept him to your court.

- Option 2: Reject him and send him away.

> Event Text - Option 1: Tonight you invite him to a dinner. Your interest on him grow stronger, as he half naked to show you his scars and  the battlefield tales behind it. As you don't seem remember exactly, both of you already naked. Like Viking raider raping villager and handling concubines, you don't know exactly how he get his wild skill to satisfy you.

> Effect Option 1: A Norse warrior with Varangian Guard, Brave and Scarred trait appear at your court, and as your new lover.

> Event Text - Option 2: None

> Effect Option 2: None

3. Indian Diplomat with Kama Sutra Skill

> Event Text: A group of diplomat of neighbor kingdom arrive to your court. As you welcome and invite them to dinner, you notice one of them is a foreigner with brown skin.

- Option 1: You seems to be a foreigner from distance land, may you share your story?

> Event Text - Option 1: The brown skinned person say he is a diplomat from the land of far east called Bharat (India). As he explained himself and his country origin, you notice that this person is highly educated and genius. Your interest in him grow up more...

- Option 1: Invite him to stay and serve your court.

- Option 2: Don't invite him.

(Unfinished)

4. Molossus, the Dog of War

^

How about to make a plain lover event message? Which is gender-less and can be used by both male and female ruler.

No bad idea, but I kind of like my events spiced with visuals, which might make the whole thing a bit more difficult. Then again, only the roles a switched, the images may stay the same. It'll only get complicated of you wanna add same-sex events, I suppose.

Also, I took the liberty to flesh out your first example, the romp at the lake. It's just something I quickly threw together, and so are the pictures, by the way. The latter of which are NSFW, of course.

Title: Male You, Female Lover and Lake

Conditions/Triggers: Male PC, female lover, Summer

Picture: Event 1: LovLMF1.tga Event 2: LovLMF2.tga Event 3: LovLMF3.tga Event 4: LovLMF4.tga

Event 1: Text: It is a nice warm day with a plethora of work to escape from, so you decided to take a stroll with your lover along the lake's shore. [XY.GetTitledFirstName] is in a great mood, being able to escape the conventions of court for a while, and decides to enjoy the weather without inhibiting trifles such as clothes. You cannot help but notice her delicious backside...
Options: DO IT! Onward to Option 2

Event 2: Text: You quickly find yourself and [XY.GetFirstName] rolling around in the sand. Your skills do not fail you, and you soon find her wet and ready for you. You mount her from behind and start pumping her willing hole without much ado. You find yourself coming to your limits very quickly.

Option1: Pull out.
--> Event 3

Option2: Just release inside.
--> Event 4

Event 3: Text: You pull out just in time to splatter [XY.GetFirstName]'s ass with your seed. Satisfied and exhausted, your decide to enjoy the lake for a while longer before heading home.
Options: Done!
 --> Effect: Lover Comfort, 0.1% pregnancy

Event 4: Text: You bury your cock as deep inside [XY.GetFirstName] as you can and release your cum into her. Spent and satisfied, your pull out of her and let the gentle breeze cool your sweaty skin for a while. Work can wait a little longer.
Options: Done!
 --> Effect: Lover Comfort, 10% pregnancy

LovLMF1.7z

Archived