Mods You could not play without?

mewwwkittytt

Mods I personally would/could not play without include:

>Take Notes - Journal of the Dragonborn (take notes, pick up right where you left off when loading up Skyrim again)

>Midas Magic Evolved (ridiculous amount of crazy spells)

>A matter of Time (visible clock in upper-left corner)

>Distance overhauls, skymills, rivers, waterfalls, etc.

>Lanterns of Skyrim (A necessary addition that not only lights up roads during those night-time forest strolls, but improves immersion)

>Quality world map

Those are the non-adult mods.

Better Messagebox Controls - keyboard navigation of all dialogs (requires SKSE and SKYUI, I think).  This one above ALL OTHERS should have been incorporated into the game as soon as it appeared.  Bethesda should have paid the modder and included it in a later patch.

Sofia Follower - injects otherwise lacking actual humour into the game.

Lively Followers.

Elderman's Cure Disease Spell - vanilla diseases are annoying and boring.

My own weight balancing mod - reduces all leaves/petals to 0 weight (10 petals weigh 1lb?  Really?).

SkyMoMod - Monster Mod (I think this has disappeared from Nexus).

Travellers Of Skyrim - populates roads.

Populated Cities.

Non-adult mods I can't live without:

amazing follower tweaks (only 1 follower?  you gotta be kidding)

less blinding stendarr's aura (help! I can't see!)

multi-marriage (mostly to be able to place my home on a custom home)

springtime for skyrim (I hate snow)

Guest privateuser99

i cant live without faites des bebes - as i am moddder //creator// i made it almost without bugs //i didnt found any after third patch of final//

it allows me rape, dialogue sex, milk economy, pregnancy, birth, too bestiality ... without need of any other things than skyrim dlcs, sexlab, animations.

I always have a core group of mods that are always installed without even thinking whenever I format a new drive and put Skyrim on it.

These are usually things like unofficial patches or mods that fix things that are wrong with vanilla Skyrim, mods that enhance the UI so that PC gamers can actually use the damn thing, improved textures so that objects don't look like they were made in 2004, better mountain and terrain textures so that the world isn't a blurry mess etc etc.

These days, I think an enb is an absolute 'must have'

As far as mods that don't qualify as Adults Only by even the most liberally conservative point of view,besides SkyUI,it is the stability mods are the only things that are really must-have mods for me if for no other reason but peace of mind,so I am always sure to have mods such as Stable uGrids to Load and ENBoost (though when I switch over to a superior PC,I'll be using a proper ENB,so it isn't really a must-have).

Everything else in the non-adult category are pleasant extras but their absence wouldn't drive me away from Skyrim on PC. If I couldn't use the adult mods,as far as I am concerned,I might as well go back to playing it on Xbox 360.

Come to think of it,the double jump which is part of the Martial Arts mod as well as the optional jumping styles feel like they should have been part of the game to begin with and it would be a bit annoying to be limited to the base jump height and styles again,so I'd have to count the Martial Arts mod,as well.

If Skyrim Script Extender counts as a mod,then I will include that on the short list,too.

Poise System - A pretty smooth and responsive Dark Souls style stagger system.

Tk Dodge - Even though the dodges are unresponsive, the i-frame makes it worth it imo

Epic mega ultra badass Hiroyuki Sawano combat music replacer which i made by myself

Any kind of enb that lets you tweak most of it's fx files in-game

Skyrim Memory patch and Enboost - Rest in pieces ctd. You will forever be forgotten

This-fucking-genius-mod-that-lets-you-create-custom-follower-or-enemy-ingame aka Familiar faces

-Perkus maximus 

-Crime Bounty Decay

-Melee Weapon Range Fix

-Immersive detection of NPC

-No Spinning Death Animation

All of these mods i posted should be in everyone's load order.  Especially "Melee Weapon Range Fix" as soon as i started using it i couldn't play with it. 

Archived