Adding sex to companions

ger4

I guess you would need to add 2 parameters: Sympathy must be 100 and a certain duration of realtionship. Otherwise it is a question of self-restraint. In fact I kept my char from having sex with Vilja until she finally admitted she was in love with my char. Same thing was with Viconia: I could not imagine this dark, self-assured lady to give herself to just everybody.

At the same time I sacked my char´s former mates. With strong-willed, demanding companions as these 2 you probably won´t have too much left over for a "menage a trois". :D

Agreed re Viconia' date=' i dont mess with her at all, she is too tough. I look forward to sex with her, but havent activated the Lovers files yet. I have then all installed..which one (s) enables "sex with anyone?"

[/quote']

Well if you want one that doesn't turn them hostile then adult play plus is what you are looking for. Now this is NOT 100% guaranteed acceptance!!!! You have to have a disposition of 75 or higher if I remember right or they will tell you to F off :)

If you don't care about turning them hostile then RaperS.

Joburg depending on the settings can turn Tamriel into an orgy fest - LOL!!!

More on plugin descriptions: http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=65

Archived