How do you play sexy skyrim?

bob1214141

I'm really new to this. Just wondering how do people play? I'm coming at this from a male perspective.

• Play a sexy female and play through the game with that character, having sex with men and women NPCs?

• Play a male (which would be great for POV) and play through the game having sexy time with female NPCs. (I think I'll do this version for the POV, but it sucks that I'll miss having a sexy hero to watch walk around)?

• Don't play through the game, but just do very specific adventures or just run around having sexy times

• Something else?

Cheers

I usually play bi males. My current character is a vampire (made him one with Better Vampires from the get go). He gets raped quite a bit by bandits, monsters and vampire hunters (have BV set to random numbers), but does a lot of raping himself. ;) I tend to roleplay, so he has this massive backstory where he used to be a master vampire's sex slave, but he ran away and is now reeking havoc in Skyrim. haha.

I also like to use combat mods to up the difficulty and the chances of him getting handled by man or beast. :D  

You can play some interesting builds. I played with mage-girl who dont know magic at all and using staves instead of magic from hands, and so she needed a lot of soulgems and so i used this "soul gem oven" mod. That was fun doe.

Beside there is a lot of mods there that implement sex that need to happien to play effectively 

If you use Mod Organizer (or the new NMM seems to have it too, though it works in a different way) you can create profiles and run more than one character with completely different mods for each, because MO uses a virtual data folder to load mods. So technically you could run several characters at once if you wanted. 

I personally do one at a time now due real life and all it's crappy demands. I used to run three at once, but children starved and laundry began pile up and walk around on it's own. :lol:  

If you use Mod Organizer (or the new NMM seems to have it too, though it works in a different way) you can create profiles and run more than one character with completely different mods for each, because MO uses a virtual data folder to load mods. So technically you could run several characters at once if you wanted. 

I personally do one at a time now due real life and all it's crappy demands. I used to run three at once, but children starved and laundry began pile up and walk around on it's own. :lol:  

Can you have 3 players in one game? That you switch between? Can I create one character play with him or her for a while. Then create a second character. Play through the game for a while. Find my first character and get it on?

Can you create certain heros that you interact with with your main hero?

Can you have 3 players in one game? That you switch between? Can I create one character play with him or her for a while. Then create a second character. Play through the game for a while. Find my first character and get it on?

No, you can't meet your other created characters and switch between them in the same save.

What DurtyNelly meant was that in MO (or apparently NMM now), you can create separate profiles for separate characters so that each character you play has different mods independent from each other. For example, one profile could be your serious Skyrim game play with no nudity, but epic mods where you have giant monsters idk, and another profile could be all nudity and just sex mods. Or a 3rd could have a mix of both! And all you have to do is switch to these profiles whenever you feel like running another character with different mods without the need of messing with any other of your existing character saves or mods. (That's what I got from it anyway)

Well, you can have different mod setups and different characters on one Skyrim install. You know with NMM (or the old one) it overwrote your actual game data folder, so if you wanted to start a new character with different mods, you'd have to reinstall Skyrim. With MO you don't have to do that. You can play your warrior for a bit and the next day you can switch profiles and play your mage if you want, without worry. 

It doesn't put your characters in the same save, no. You can use Familiar Faces if you want to do that, though.  ;) What is does, is allow you to run more than one character with different mod set ups for each. If you want to look at it, it's HERE. Also, here is a video done by Gopher explaining how the profile system works: HERE. MO has a higher learning curve than NMM, but it's worth it, and if you're just starting out you won't have to worry about a transition. I started with MO. Never used NMM.  :)

No, you can't meet your other created characters and switch between them in the same save.

What DurtyNelly meant was that in MO (or apparently NMM now), you can create separate profiles for separate characters so that each character you play has different mods independent from each other. For example, one profile could be your serious Skyrim game play with no nudity, but epic mods where you have giant monsters idk, and another profile could be all nudity and just sex mods. Or a 3rd could have a mix of both! And all you have to do is switch to these profiles whenever you feel like running another character with different mods without the need of messing with any other of your existing character saves or mods. (That's what I got from it anyway)

Got it thanks.

I'm new to this. Can I populate Skyrim with a character (which I cannot contro) that my main character (whom I'm controlling) can interact with? I.e., have sex with or have as a follower?

Got it thanks.

I'm new to this. Can I populate Skyrim with a character (which I cannot contro) that my main character (whom I'm controlling) can interact with? I.e., have sex with or have as a follower?

Thank you, Mitos. :)  I'm kinda crap at explaining things. lol. Your explanation is way better. 

Actually, you CAN meet your other characters, if you have a mod for it.

Familiar Faces at nexusmods can help you get that going.

EDIT: I typically prefer to play as a serious game, but with added sex, either as part of the game (Sexlab Solutions, Amorous Adventures), or as a consequence of being defeated (defeat, submit, death alternative, sanguine's debauchery)

Archived