Does Skyrim sexlab V1.59c has confilict with Defeat v5b3.3?

hello everyone
i just updated my sexlab to new version and my problems began, even with new install new game start. nothing changes ,
the problem is after i defeat the animation doesnt start ,only undressing happens, IF i press ESC key and menu pops up the animation begins and i need to do it again to change animation , i mean for next step ?
any idea how can i fix this or its only because of new sexlabupdate i didnt hav esuch problems with version 1.59b

hello everyone

i just updated my sexlab to new version and my problems began, even with new install new game start. nothing changes ,

the problem is after i defeat the animation doesnt start ,only undressing happens, IF i press ESC key and menu pops up the animation begins and i need to do it again to change animation , i mean for next step ?

any idea how can i fix this or its only because of new sexlabupdate i didnt hav esuch problems with version 1.59b

I played with this combination with a character from level 0 to level 82. I occasionally saw this exact problem. Never figured out why going to console would move the animation along, other than during those moments I was experiencing stack trashing, which I tracked down later looking at the papyrus logs. Most of the time I resolve the issue by resetting SL in MCM.

Perhaps you should look at your logs to see if you are experiencing thrashing?

It looks like this:

[10/20/2014 - 05:02:20PM] Dumping stack 320516:

[10/20/2014 - 05:02:20PM] Frame count: 0 (Page count: 0)

[10/20/2014 - 05:02:20PM] State: Waiting on other stack for call (Freeze state: Freezing)

[10/20/2014 - 05:02:20PM] Type: Normal

[10/20/2014 - 05:02:20PM] Return register: None

[10/20/2014 - 05:02:20PM] Has stack callback: No

[10/20/2014 - 05:02:20PM] Stack trace:

[10/20/2014 - 05:02:20PM] [alias Player on quest zadQuest (1500F624)].zadPlayerScript.OnItemRemoved() - (requested call)

[10/20/2014 - 05:02:20PM] [param 0]: [MiscObject < (950684DF)>]

[10/20/2014 - 05:02:20PM] [param 1]: 1

[10/20/2014 - 05:02:20PM] [param 2]: None

[10/20/2014 - 05:02:20PM] [param 3]: None

[10/20/2014 - 05:02:20PM] Dumping stack 67928:

[10/20/2014 - 05:02:20PM] Frame count: 0 (Page count: 0)

[10/20/2014 - 05:02:20PM] State: Waiting on other stack for call (Freeze state: Freezing)

[10/20/2014 - 05:02:20PM] Type: Normal

[10/20/2014 - 05:02:20PM] Return register: None

[10/20/2014 - 05:02:20PM] Has stack callback: No

[10/20/2014 - 05:02:20PM] Stack trace:

[10/20/2014 - 05:02:20PM] [alias Player on quest zadQuest (1500F624)].zadPlayerScript.OnItemRemoved() - (requested call)

[10/20/2014 - 05:02:20PM] [param 0]: [MiscObject < (950684DF)>]

[10/20/2014 - 05:02:20PM] [param 1]: 1

[10/20/2014 - 05:02:20PM] [param 2]: None

[10/20/2014 - 05:02:20PM] [param 3]: None

Thrashing can be caused by various scenarios, I've seen it with an old version DDi, and also with SL Cumshot (combined with Ice Wraiths).

well ,thanks for fast help, but no i tried even clean save after i tried some reset i lost a level 45 character i played for monthes because of this glitch made game almost annoying, and installed all mods again and start a new game still same problem , i have more than 250 mod installed but i megered some of them , even i tried new game because i thought maybe thats the reason but still no fix :/

well ,thanks for fast help, but no i tried even clean save after i tried some reset i lost a level 45 character i played for monthes because of this glitch made game almost annoying, and installed all mods again and start a new game still same problem , i have more than 250 mod installed but i megered some of them , even i tried new game because i thought maybe thats the reason but still no fix :/

What about your papyrus logs?

well i ran game twice
first log file : animation done but with long delay like 40 second or maybe

second one : u can press "K" as defeat option t surrender but when i did after some peacefull moment they back to attacking me without any conversasion suppose to happens in this situation
and last one : nothing happend i knocked down after 2 min i stand up walk away no animation nothing

just for record :D if you want see log files u can use this cool mod ,really helpfull
http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/42815/?

one thing about Loot and Boss
for example load order with loot put amazingfollower.esp in bad load order but boss do it right , i donnow why many ppl say loot is better!

Papyrus.0.log

Papyrus.1.log

Papyrus.2.log

I have this exact same issue.  I start a lot of new games and everything runs along just fine until eventually I have the bug/issue with sexlab anims not starting when running the Defeat mod.  Like you I use the escape/console command to move things along.  I have reset SL and it did work for a short time.

Now I'm not sure exactly what triggers the problem but it happened again as I hit the escape/console command just before an attack in Defeat.  I was trying to disable a deer that was interfering with the bandits very short attention span.  After that I needed to use escape to move things along once again.

I should also add that it isn't always Defeat that has the problem.  I had this happen with cursed effects from Deviously Cursed Loot.

it is not only defeat. i had (and have) the same problem with defeat and submit.

defeat: my char would go to the ground, get undressed and then - nothing happening. if i press esc to bring up the menu, and then esc again - the animation starts. (sometimes i have to press esc 2 or 3 times so the animation starts). i could not figure out what was wrong so i removed defeat and decided to give submit a chance.

submit: sadly, i have exact the same issue there. char raising his hands to give up, going to the ground and then again waiting forever - or until i press esc to continue to animation.

edit:

added papyrus log (this is with defeat, not with submit)

Papyrus.0.rar

i think i fixed it. i tested 4 times and it works correctly now (with defeat).

i uninstalled this two mods: SexLab Cumshot and Devious Captures. i also switched from SOS full version to SOS light version. (when i tried with SOS full version AND WITHOUT cumshot and captures installed, animations did not start - until pressing escape).

notes:

i used Cumshot 1.5.2

Devious Captures 2.6b

and sos full version 2.05.041.7z (=current)

i use:

sos light version (current)

defeat V5b3.3fixed (= current)

well somthing funny , first good news the defeat is going to be update soon as the autor told me
the funny thing is i began new game with few more new mods to try like :
SexLabHormones - Deviously Helpless 1.15d -  Maria-v1-0-10 , ...

and BOOM the problems fixed lol i didnt change any setting to my mods  or anything just it fixed somehow itself BUT XD

i got new problems which i havent since i installed "slaverun" , this mod removed cause of many crash to desktop it cause

and here again i have crash to desktop problem again on teleports specially and loading save games which icant figure out what  cause it

i have about 310 esp mods installed ,238 straight in load order , others merged in one esp file, and im sure its not because of numbers ,because i tested by removing some old follower esp files which are harmless to deactive

SO its my new mistry!

well now i can play hours almost witout crash to desktop BUt somtimes i donnow why i still crash , like i saved on my home and now when i want to keep playing i crash after2 hours waiting or game play doesnt matter, if i play save before this if i stay 6 hours i crash its like somting going to happen in that moment whichi donnow what is it and log filr doesnt help me :/ atleast i cant figure whats the problem :(
i have question? , when i merge (which i do as i should) some mods like, immersive weapon , or some follower mods (follower with vanilla texture) miss textures , how i can add missing texture manually? is there anyway to do this?

Archived